90 day online reporting failed followed by rude immig officer

Last week the international officer at my work tried to submit my 90 day reporting online but it didnt work and she is unsure why. I also moved house and filled out the TM28 and finally the landlord agreed to sign the TM30. 

We visited immigration this afternoon and the same old grumpy guy wearing his special uniform was there. He mentioned something about 2000 baht fine but I said it had only been 6 days (supposed to be done on the 11th of oct). I gave him the TM forms and he threw them aside. He quickly printed the 90 day reporting slip of paper and gave it to me. Then he kind of handed back the TM forms to me. I gave them back to him asking if he was going to update the computer. A few grunts later he put it asidie.

If he doesnt update my address to the new one is this going to cause my next 90 reporting  to reject in January?

thanks

Immigration laws have been tighten and online reporting is also withdrawn ... Now one day late you have to pay 500 baht fine ... Before they allows you 7 days but now not even a single day ... So Now you knows the seriousness of situation ... There are 3 new forms have been introduced beside TM90 ... If Employed And Have Work Permit, You Have To Declare How Many Vehicles Under Your Name ... Vehicles Number, Your Current Address In Thai As Well As Your Address In Your Home Country, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Mobile Numbers In Thai And In Home Country, Email Addresses, Facebook, Twitter Etc ... This Is Like A Full Data Base Which Was Never Asked Before ... So Obviously Such Data You Never Upload Online Nor They Asks You ... That Could Be The Reason ... 

Second Change Is Before You Can Report  90 Days At Any Immigration Office But Now You Have To Report Only Where Your Area Immigration Is Located ...  

4 minutes ago, ghworker2010 said:
15 hours ago, ghworker2010 said:

If he doesnt update my address to the new one is this going to cause my next 90 reporting  to reject in January?

Can anyone answer the question quoted above?

It depends upon whether he changed your address on their 90 day reporting system or not.

4 hours ago, ghworker2010 said:

Can anyone answer the question quoted above?

Only when you see fit to provide a scan of the slip in your passport, to enable the Thai language experts on here to advise definitively as to whether your new address has been registered on the system!

20 hours ago, OscarK said:

ghworker2010

•  
  • ghworker2010
  • Advanced Members
  • 738 posts
  •  

ID: 1  Posted October 11 · Report post

Im in the govt teaching job and have a WP and ext of stay based on employment. I did the 90 day reporting online a month ago. We are moving into a new rental house in 2 weeks. 

Why would the OP be getting another 90 day report when he applied by mail see above?