What can be done about a possessed rooster?

backdrifts22

I lived in an upscale neighborhood in Managua once where folks kept roosters as pets...and you would see them in the evenings, petting these huge ugly monsters who would then shriek: Shriek! Shriek! Shriek! to their owner's delight...the horror of the sunrise chorus could not even be imagined...

the rooster problem was causing psychological damage...and no sympathy from local co - workers who howled with laughter upon hearing of my problem...

I hopped it and ended up in downtown Mexico City with no roosters but with other problems and with which I was perfectly amenable...

18 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Our roosters have no schedule. Just as likely to hear them at 10 PM, 2 AM, or lunch time, but they do make more noise at dawn.

My advice, adapt to the noise. I did and now I don't care at all.

Another thoughtful person caring about themselves only. What about your neighbours? Use the hands, chicken neck and the twisting of hands method on the bloody things.

21 minutes ago, callaway said:

Another thoughtful person caring about themselves only. What about your neighbours? Use the hands, chicken neck and the twisting of hands method on the bloody things.

I can see how you thought that, however. I live in a village, all my neighbors have chickens including roosters. I would kill  each and every one of them if possible (the birds not the neighbors) but it isn't. And when I said our roosters, I was referring to the ones that I hear. I keep fish, not chickens.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

I can see how you thought that, however. I live in a village, all my neighbors have chickens including roosters. I would kill  each and every one of them if possible (the birds not the neighbors) but it isn't. And when I said our roosters, I was referring to the ones that I hear. I keep fish, not chickens.

Apologies my friend. I took it to be your roosters. Yes I live in a village as well and have the same problem, that's why I posted as I did. 

19 hours ago, puukao said:

99/100 people on here have a sense-of-humor....

but it's that ONE person (old guy) who just will never get it....

lol

hes  getting to  much  "cock" what  he  needs is  some "hello  kitty" to relieve the stress

Edited by kannot

8 hours ago, callaway said:

u  telling him to "choke the chicken" :shock1:

The hard to chew answer here, like realenglish pointed out, is - TADAA - money, moolah, baht; should rid your troubles(, or possibly result into an elaborate extortion scheme of sorts - every other month a sudden rooster with new owner appears - and you soon feed the whole workers' camp :cheesy: )

The easy answer is get so $h!tfaced every night you pass out/stop caring :burp::crazy: that's what most people on TVF seem to be doing, so guess it works :clap2: