Pattaya

diamondinvest

He He this is great!!!

Tax your a legend!

About time we got a nice light hearted topic considering all that is going on these days.

Thanks to diamondinvest for taking the time to cheer us up :D:D:o

hip hip hooray!

There must be a lesson to be learnt from this thread.

Don't pay for goods to be sent on after you leave Thailand.

1. They may never arrive.

2. Quality may be shit and you have no way of returning the goods

ive not only called him, ive been and collected them .... luckily we are the same size.

thanks.

Hey Tax,

Raj asked me to tell you that you left behind 3 rayon shirts, 2 neckties and a pair of silk pyjamas there were part of the deal offered with the suits. Could you please arrange to have them collected immediately? Thanks.

:o

Raj asked me to tell you that you left behind 3 rayon shirts, 2 neckties and a pair of silk pyjamas there were part of the deal offered with the suits. Could you please arrange to have them collected immediately? Thanks.

sure i'll bring em over later,you're still in mae hong son right ?

by the way, the pyjama bottoms, that was with the free curry and beer skidmarks (back and front) wasn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIAMOND INVESTIGATIONS PTY LTD

PO Box 383

Hawthorn, Victoria 3122 Australia

Office: 61 3 98575966

Fax: 61 3 98575946

CellPhone: 61 413435222

[email protected]

http://www.diamondinvestigations.com.au

License Number: IA 96320

Insured?: Yes

We Specialize in all type of Investigations including Surveillance,Missing persons,matrimonial matters,Insurance etc. We have a world wide service available and believe that we have Australia's finest Investigators.We have over 20 years of experience and pride ourselves on results. Member-W.I.N ad A.I.S.P

sure i'll bring em over later,you're still in mae hong son right ?

by the way, the pyjama bottoms, that was with the free curry and beer skidmarks (back and front) wasn't it?

You've got it spot on Tax. As you know all our clothing can be dry-cleaned and machine-washed as well. The skidmarks are for identification only. Remember 3 large stripes at the back and 1 thin stripe at front.

:D

Thanks Up2U - unlike you I prefer sitting down. :o

The skidmarks are for identification only. Remember 3 large stripes at the back and 1 thin stripe at front.

no probs. grandpa mahatma "armani" raj (95 years old,doubly incontinent..he lives in the shed at the back) is working on it as i write...phewwww..doing a good job as well it seems. :o:D