Russian woman loses purse in Phuket, takes it out on nearby vehicles

snoop1130

Russian woman loses purse in Phuket, takes it out on nearby vehicles

Eakkapop Thongtub

1477389342_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- A female Russian tourist who claimed to have lost her purse this morning (Oct 25) decided to take out her misfortune by throwing a paving block at two vehicles parked nearby. It is alleged the woman was drunk at the time of the incident.

Following the incident, Mr Jatupong Gungkaew posted pictures of the damaged vehicles on the “Phuket News Centre” Line group together with the message: “The failure of Phuket tourism, this happened this morning October 25 in Moo 3 Karon, a drunk Russian smashed local vehicles”.

Mr Jatupong said that he was notified of the incident by the assistant to the village headman, Ms Nom Yenjit, who said that two vehicles belonging to her sister and her sister’s husband had been damaged by the tourist. The couple reported the incident to Karon Police.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-woman-losses-purse-in-phuket-takes-it-out-on-nearby-vehicles-59584.php#SQaOQdQ2PPlfGuYS.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-10-25

5 minutes ago, nev said:

Throw her in jail, no excuse being drunk.

Why not?

That is the excuse most people use nowadays.

Beat up an old farang couple in Hua Hin, kick them the head. Say I was drunk, apologise and all is forgotten.

Kill a cripple street vendor. Say I was drunk. Apologise. Get a slap on the wrist and off you go.

7 minutes ago, petedk said:

Why not?

Beat up an old farang couple in Hua Hin, kick them the head. Say I was drunk, apologise and all is forgotten.

Kill a cripple street vendor. Say I was drunk. Apologise. Get a slap on the wrist and off you go.

being hated now by many posters but you are right 

11 minutes ago, petedk said:

Why not?

Did the killers of the cripple in Bangkok just got a slap on the wrist and let go ?

13 hours ago, petedk said:

Why not?

I think the 2 who attacked the old couple in Hua Hin got a 2 year prison sentence, and the murder of the street vendor is still going through the legal system, but don't let facts get in the way of your rants...

Why not?

Dummy post of the day so far.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

Another low life drunk Russian, This trash should

be deported immediately.  Might sober up some of

the rest of this bunch.

Drunk woman. Drunk Russian.  Drunk low-lifes generally.  SOP  (Standard operating Procedure).  I hope she doesnt get off with a 500baht donation to the policeman's balls.

7 hours ago, nahkit said:

You might try doing a search on Thaivisa if you are really interested but somehow I doubt that you are.

Last I checked, could not find anything, after that one article of some dude stating they're family trees don't matter from prosecutor's perspective. Care to provide a link? I do read the news section nearly daily - but maybe the sentencing didn't catch my eye.

1 hour ago, jabis said:

Last I checked, could not find anything, after that one article of some dude stating they're family trees don't matter from prosecutor's perspective. Care to provide a link? I do read the news section nearly daily - but maybe the sentencing didn't catch my eye.

Easy enough to search for http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/943751-7-suspects-in-the-killing-of-a-handicapped-bakery-delivery-man-plead-not-guilty/#comment-11163373