Trump: I'll run America like my business. Clinton: Let's not

webfact

2 hours ago, Caps said:

Can a country go Bankrupt :coffee1:

-----------------------------------------------

Many cuntries already are the U.K. and the EU countries also, only they call it the National Debt and like the U.S. they sell interest bearing bonds to finance it.

Thereality of the world is that most countries yeary  spend more than they yearly earn in tax and other revenuesIf you look at it that way Trump is perfecly suited for the U.S. presidency, as he defaults on most of his financial obligations and leaves his partners to cover the bills he can not pay.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Clinto: "Let's not".

Hahahahahaha.

Yes, her foundation is just a non profit charity curing aids and illiteracy all over the world.

She does not have a  Foundation. Nor has she ever worked for  the the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation is a transparent charitable operation with one of the lowest cost ratios of any major charity and is the brainchild of the former President.  The  financial statements are published and are available at the website. No one has EVER questioned the spend ratios of the  foundation because it is clean. The Clinton foundation has a stellar record in public  health and education activity. You can't provide ANY examples to support  your malicious innuendo  because there are none.

You know who doesn't make  his Foundation  annual reports available? Donald Trump. You know who hasn't made any significant donations to   the Trump foundation in years? Donald Trump. However, it has been used for questionable activities.

So, you know what you can do with your malicious lie don't you?

This is why Trump will lose the election and this is why Trump supporters are ridiculed as pathetic losers.

Edited by geriatrickid

30 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

Russia defeated the nazis

LOL, no it did not. Stalin sacrificed millions of Russians because he didn't care,

Stalin  and Russia got what it deserved for  carving up Poland and supporting the violation of the Czech Republic. You conveniently forget that Russia and Germany were loving allies before they had a lover's quarrel.

Edited by geriatrickid

Just now, geriatrickid said:

LOL, no it did not. Stalin sacrificed millions of Russians because he didn't care,

Stalin  and Russia got what it deserved for  carving up Poland and supporting the violation of the Czech Republic. You conveniently forget that Russia and Germany were loving allies before they had a lover's quarrel.

nonsense, russia held upand destroyed far more divisions than we did. we'd still be on the beaches of normandy if they didnt do what they did

7 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

She does not have a  Foundation. Nor has she ever worked for  the the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation is a transparent charitable operation with one of the lowest cost ratios of any major charity and is the brainchild of the former President.  The  financial statements are published and are available at the website. No one has EVER questioned the spend ratios of the  foundation because it is clean. The Clinton foundation has a stellar record in public  health and education activity. You can't provide ANY examples to support  your malicious innuendo  because there are none.

You know who doesn't make  his Foundation  annual reports available? Donald Trump. You know who hasn't made any significant donations to   the Trump foundation in years? Donald Trump. However, it has been used for questionable activities.

This is why Trump will lose the election and this is why Trump supporters are ridiculed as pathetic losers.

obviously you choose to ignore everything that has been revealed about the true workings and purpose behind setting up this foundation.

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

obviously you choose to ignore everything that has been revealed about the true workings and purpose behind setting up this foundation.

I have not seen a single thing revealed about  the Clinton Foundation that refutes a anything that was said in the first post. Can you provide  link that does?  please refrain from quoting unproven  insinuations on "influence peddling " and stick to the charitable  activities of the foundation itself.

TH 

3 minutes ago, thaihome said:

I have not seen a single thing revealed about  the Clinton Foundation that refutes a anything that was said in the first post. Can you provide  link that does?  please refrain from quoting unproven  insinuations on "influence peddling " and stick to the charitable  activities of the foundation itself.

TH 

try googling it yourself…

9 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

try googling it yourself…

Another poster that proclaims his personal opinions has facts and refuses to provide any backup.

Wrong thread (there already is one on the Clinton Foundation) ,so,  quickly, here goes.

TH 

Rating: A

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

"The foundation works in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean, and, for the past decade, the United States. A major geographic focus of the foundation remains Africa, where it runs HIV/AIDS testing and medication programs in sub-Saharan countries, and agriculture and climate projects in the East African countries of Malawi, Kenya and Tanzania. In Latin America and the Caribbean, it manages economic development projects in Haiti, Peru and Colombia. In the United States, since 2005, it has run programs on children's health, energy efficiency and prescription drug abuse reduction."

http://www.voanews.com/a/what-clinton-foundation-what-does-it-do/3482526.html

Yes, that would be because it's mostly cock and bull.

3 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

Russia defeated the nazis

A few countries combined defeated the Nazis, but I agree that the Russian soldiers probably paid the heaviest price.

And we shouldn't forget Turing, who everyone seems to agree shortened the war against the Nazis by at least a couple of years.

56 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

A few countries combined defeated the Nazis, but I agree that the Russian soldiers probably paid the heaviest price.

And we shouldn't forget Turing, who everyone seems to agree shortened the war against the Nazis by at least a couple of years.

Yes Allen Turing the unsung hero. He had a few moments of fame before they gay bashed him. It was the same with Churchill (who I am a fan of) who after the war was tossed out on his ear. How soon we forget and adapt false idols.  

One thing I know for sure is that we can't keep going on like it has been for the last 25 years. Hillary will do the final touch to end the U.S. Donald is not my idea of a political leader but the best thing going for him is that he is not business as usual.
I wish the DNC didn't cheat Bernie so we could have someone running we could at least trust.

1 hour ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes Allen Turing the unsung hero. He had a few moments of fame before they gay bashed him. It was the same with Churchill (who I am a fan of) who after the war was tossed out on his ear. How soon we forget and adapt false idols.  

Churchill was a great wartime leader.  But not the right person to govern afterwards. Remember that he wanted to hold on to the Empire. Which was ludicrous given the UK's condition after the war and the rise of nationalism. 

1 hour ago, ttthailand said:

One thing I know for sure is that we can't keep going on like it has been for the last 25 years. Hillary will do the final touch to end the U.S. Donald is not my idea of a political leader but the best thing going for him is that he is not business as usual.
I wish the DNC didn't cheat Bernie so we could have someone running we could at least trust.

It's more like trump will end the U.S. -- we don't need a fascist demagogue who promises he can fix everything instantly with his magical wand of fake golden B.S. Don't believe me? Ask the buyers of his Mexican condos. He's a con man. It's one thing to con private people,  it's another thing to con an entire nation. 

Once in a lifetime offer he crows! Fools who believe that, where did you park your common sense? Dudes, have you ever met a sleazy car salesman selling you a lemon? He's that  but BIGLY.

He's given us enough RED FLAGS to cover the planet with RED FLAGS. 
You've been warned. If Americans are suicidal and idiotic enough to buy his brand of political poison, well, then I guess we deserve it. 

It's happened to other nations ... it can happen to the USA ... but hopefully not right now.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, ttthailand said:

What nonsense.  Sanders lost because Clinton was overwhelmingly popular with African American and Latino voters. Sanders got most of his delegates via the caucuses, which are a far less democratic way to to acquire them.

As for Trump, his tax cuts are exactly the same kind of thing offered by the likes of Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, et al.  This is not business as usual?

Blind Hillary sheep just keep their heads down eating grass never to look up and see the light. She should be behind bars with slick willy. If she wins I guess slick willy will get the cigars out again in the Oval Office.
Those who don't learn by history will repeat the same mistakes. America can't afford to have another clinton in office.

8 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

Those who don't learn by history will repeat the same mistakes.

Exactly. Don't repeat history. Don't bring a fascist demagogue to power. A mistake that has ravaged so many nations. 

Edited by Jingthing

Exactly. Don't repeat history. Don't bring a fascist demagogue to power. A mistake that has ravaged so many nations. 

Jingthing, you must be glued to the internet monitoring TV fir every Clinton post. Are you a paid supporter like those Hillary has to pay so she has someone at her rallies. Bernie had stadiums full of people while Hillary couldn't fill a little room. Trump gets 25thousand and Hillary gets 200hundred. The polls and elections are so corrupt ...

38 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

Blind Hillary sheep just keep their heads down eating grass never to look up and see the light. She should be behind bars with slick willy. If she wins I guess slick willy will get the cigars out again in the Oval Office.
Those who don't learn by history will repeat the same mistakes. America can't afford to have another clinton in office.

"Those who don't learn by history will repeat the same mistakes."

Fair enough.

Now, here's the topic's headline again: "Trump: I'll run America like my business. Clinton: Let's not".

Applying your comment to Trump's business-running history - how does him "running America" reflect learning from history?

Jingthing, you must be glued to the internet monitoring TV fir every Clinton post. Are you a paid supporter like those Hillary has to pay so she has someone at her rallies. Bernie had stadiums full of people while Hillary couldn't fill a little room. Trump gets 25thousand and Hillary gets 200hundred. The polls and elections are so corrupt ...

Not paid.

"Those who don't learn by history will repeat the same mistakes."

Fair enough.
Now, here's the topic's headline again: "Trump: I'll run America like my business. Clinton: Let's not".
Applying your comment to Trump's business-running history - how does him "running America" reflect learning from history?

A business tries to win in making deals. America has been loosing in trade deals for years to other countries. We have lost 70,000 businesses over the years. Auto manufacturers have been going to Mexico in order to save on labor costs and importing cars back to the very cities that lost thousands of jobs, a slap in the face !
One example of many ....