AP-GfK poll: Most Trump supporters doubt election legitimacy

webfact

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

its fairly safe to say the obama irs would have come down hard on trump if he did anything illegal  tax wise and it would be everywhere on media already. 

That was Richard Nixon you're talking about. Nixon the criminal against the Constitution. Nixon the only Potus to resign but only to avoid the trial in the Senate that in 1974 was going to remove him from office for his attempts to shred the Constitution.

No Potus before Nixon or since has corrupted the IRS in this way.

The right wingnuts case against OB and the IRS is and always was politicising the IRS as Republicans are wont to do whenever they have the power of the state in their hands, whether it be in the White House or the majority control of the House of Representatives in the Congress.

Right wingnuts always and forever think in this way. It's finally caught up with 'em in this election cycle with the radical wildman ignoramus Donald Trump the kneecapper.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is out of it, always has been out of it, and nothing is going to get him in to it.

Nothing.

Even if somehow Constitutionally the election date were moved back to December 8th, Trump would still lose and Trump would lose big time. The race was decided long ago.

Here's the long established and consistent data updated, by certain key states...

Michigan: Clinton 41%, Trump 34%, Johnson 9% (EPIC/MRA)

MI is a deeply blue state.

Georgia: Trump 44%, Clinton 43%, Johnson 8% (Quinnipiac)

GA is a very red state although Bill and Hillary won it in 1992.

Iowa: Clinton 44%, Trump 44%, Johnson 4% (Quinnipiac)

IO is normally a blue state but the shitkicker pig farmers who rarely vote are, well, kicking up their shit.

North Carolina: Clinton 47%, Trump 43%, Johnson 5% (Quinnipiac)

NC is a deeply red state. Color is blue presently and going forward.

Virginia: Clinton 50%, Trump 38%, Johnson 4% (Quinnipiac)

VA voted red for Potus from 1968 through 2004. The previous two elections of VA as blue, and this one as solidly blue, means the Republican Party has gone blue in the face while the Democratic Party in VA is positively a bright blue.

New Mexico: Clinton 45%, Trump 40%, Johnson 9% (Zia Poll)

NM is a blue state.

New Hampshire: Clinton 43%, Trump 38%, Johnson 8% (YouGov

NH is a blue state.

Texas: Trump 45%, Clinton 42%, Johnson 7% (UT/Texas Tribune)

Texas: Trump 45%, Clinton 38%, Johnson 7% (Austin American Statesma

This profoundly and solid red state is now considered a "toss up" state by RCP. This is significant.

Florida: Clinton 43%, Trump 39%, Johnson 6% (University of North Florida)

FL used to be a swing or 'battleground' state. Color it a shiny blue.

Pennsylvania: Clinton 46%, Trump 39% (NYT/Siena)

PA is the Keystone State of the Democratic Party for Potus.

The more we hear the marginal right wingnuts chanting at their rallies the more they nova into themselves by their bottom side, and the more they intensify their isolation from the mainstream of the general electorate. Trump has never meant to or tried to appeal to the general electorate. Trump is the ultimate candidate of base politics, in more ways than one. Trump has never been a general election candidate, never could be one.

The country will give itself a Democratic Party majority in the U.S. Senate, so forget about the whole thing.

Election day will break the fever of the rightwingnuts. You will turn on yourselves, as you've constantly made absolutely and unmistakably certain. So go to it. Fanatics charging pell mell into the river to get over to this side but drowning in their armor is always fun to stand and watch.

Edited by Publicus
Add polling commentary.

15 hours ago, heybruce said:

You know all of this because the finances of the Clinton's are wide open for inspection.  Unlike the finances of the alleged billionaire and tax-dodger Donald Trump.

4 hours ago, atyclb said:

its fairly safe to say the obama irs would have come down hard on trump if he did anything illegal  tax wise and it would be everywhere on media already. 

Your conspiracy theory about the IRS has been well addressed by others.  Care to take a crack at the "alleged billionaire" part?  Keep in mind that Trump continued to act like a billionaire when he nearly lost the family fortune through bad investments in the '90's.

We only have Trump's word that he is rich and a smart businessman, and that he will use all his knowledge of government corruption (which he used for his own benefit in the past) to do good things for America.  I have my doubts, I'd like to see tax returns and other evidence.  I think he's an exceptional con artist.

California is by far Number One in the Electoral College Vote....

A new PPIC poll in California shows Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump by a stunning 26 points,  54% to 28%.

The San Jose Mercury News reports Trump “is careening toward a historically poor showing in California, a prospect that has left several GOP congressmen fearful for their seats and Democrats hopeful they can regain a supermajority in the Legislature.

CA has 55 Electoral College Votes. Second after that is Texas, with 38 ECVs and TX is currently rated a "toss up" state by RCP.

HRC is way ahead or consistently ahead in the polling of...

California with 55 ECV's

New York state with 29 ECV's.

(Florida with 29 ECV's.)

Illinois with 20

Pennsylvania with 20

Michigan 16

North Carolina 15

New Jersey 14

Virginia 13 

Washington state 12

Wisconsin 10 and Minnesota 10, the Electoral College Twins

The six New England states = their total of 33 ECV's (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut)

The three Mid-Atlantic states = 16 (Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia)

Youse guyz on the right keeping up with these numbers are you...cause there are more, such as Colorado at 9, Oregon at 7, Nevada at 6, New Mexico at 5...the beat goes on.

And the numbers, as always, the numbers -- they add up. 

Trump's number was always up.

Then there's solid red Arizona and its 11 ECV's which, until it voted for Bill and Hillary in 1996 hadn't voted Democratic Party for Potus since Harry Truman in 1948.

Note the most recent poll in AZ is of only 401 Likely Voters with a margin of error of 5%....

Poll Date Sample MoE
Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
Johnson (L)
Stein (G)
Spread
RCP Average 9/28 - 10/24 -- -- 43.5 42.0 6.3 1.8 Clinton +1.5
Monmouth 10/21 - 10/24 401 LV 4.9 45 46 4 1 Trump +1
Arizona Republic 10/10 - 10/15 LV 4.0 43 38 7 4 Clinton +5
Emerson 10/2 - 10/4 600 LV 3.9 44 42 9 1 Clinton +2
OH Predictive Insights 9/28 - 9/30 718 LV 3.7 42 42 5 1 Tie

AZ of Sen John McCain and the late Sen. Barry Goldwater is a solid red state, by God. So surely Satan is at work here as seen from over there on the right, eh. 

Trump has the historical advantage but then HRC has her own advantage in this election because Donald Trump is the Republican Party nominee. 

No one can call AZ at this point, but the fact the Republican nominee is staggering around in a political ditch there is significant and it's why HRC is campaigning in Arizona -- and so is Michelle Obama.

Maybe after the election one of 'em can bake a cake and take it to Trump's Number One Guy in Arizona, Sheriff Joe, in his cell in the slammer. 

9 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Does the IRS take its instructions to act against specific taxpayers from the President (whoever he or she is)?

likely the term "conspiracy theory" will be injected on this thread to quell critical thinking. (while i dont argue there may exist a % of people that are truly delusional and paranoid)

social engineering has used the term conspiracy theory so well that a sizable % of sociey will immediately dismiss many things they hear about if they see "conspiracy theory"

brainwashed vs braindead;  take your pick.    

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/13/am-face-team-obama-irs-attacks.html

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/10/07/ben-carson-was-silenced-over-obamacare-who-will-the-irs-silence-next/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/3/irs-targeted-dr-ben-carson-after-prayer-breakfast-/

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/i-have-the-smoking-gun-in-obamas-irs-scandal/

34 minutes ago, atyclb said:

likely the term "conspiracy theory" will be injected on this thread to quell critical thinking. (while i dont argue there may exist a % of people that are truly delusional and paranoid)

social engineering has used the term conspiracy theory so well that a sizable % of sociey will immediately dismiss many things they hear about if they see "conspiracy theory"

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/10/07/ben-carson-was-silenced-over-obamacare-who-will-the-irs-silence-next/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/3/irs-targeted-dr-ben-carson-after-prayer-breakfast-/

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/i-have-the-smoking-gun-in-obamas-irs-scandal/

You should make your argument really convincing--identify the places in these links that state that President Obama ordered, or even asked, the IRS to investigate or audit anyone.

36 minutes ago, atyclb said:

You should make your argument really convincing--identify the places in these links that state that President Obama ordered, or even asked, the IRS to investigate or audit anyone.

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

i want to make sure the readers get to exercise their neurons a little by making the connections.... hint;  obama administration

47 minutes ago, heybruce said:

8 minutes ago, atyclb said:

i want to make sure the readers get to exercise their neurons a little by making the connections.... hint;  obama administration

I see, you can't find evidence Obama ordered or requested any of these IRS actions; leading many to assume the IRS was following routine procedures. 

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

I see, you can't find evidence Obama ordered or requested any of these IRS actions; leading many to assume the IRS was following routine procedures. 

its all just coincidental.

LOL

Edited by atyclb

Republican dirty tricksters are tearing their soiled nappies into shreds, trying so hard to find smut on HRC, but failing miserably.  Trump himself is preaching to his choir, so he probably hasn't gained one added fan in the past 3 months.   The Hollywood bus 'Pussygate' tape was what clinches it for HRC.  It's sad that it took something that sordid, using Trump's own words, to convince enough voters that Trump was a pervert.  Many of us saw that months/years ago.  This campaign has shown that large numbers of Americans are determined to reside in Stupidville.  I hope they don't try to physically harm Madam President-Elect after Nov. 8th.  Maybe they know, if they knock her off, that Kaine takes over, or maybe they don't know.  It's hard to gauge the depths of their dumb Trumpitude.

10 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Republican dirty tricksters are tearing their soiled nappies into shreds, trying so hard to find smut on HRC, but failing miserably. .

Carl Bernstein is hardly a republican. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evidence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

43 minutes ago, Xircal said:

It'll be quite amusing if Trump wins. Will he still say that the result was rigged I wonder.

He already said that the FBI reopening of the email scandal means the election is a little less rigged. There is no way to ignore the MSM/democratic party conspiracy against him.

Oh sure, when an Orangutan does it, it's funny, but Donald Trump has been getting a lot shit for doing this kind of thing. Obviously, the main stream media has a double standard.

Edited by Pinot

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

He already said that the FBI reopening of the email scandal means the election is a little less rigged. There is no way to ignore the MSM/democratic party conspiracy against him.

it is not a conspiracy, it is simply business as usual.

10 hours ago, Xircal said:

It'll be quite amusing if Trump wins. Will he still say that the result was rigged I wonder.

".....amusing if Trump wins."   ?!

What's your definition of amusing?   ... . . . . . 

....mushroom clouds on the horizon?

....Putin reconstituting the Soviet Union?

.... US deficit going stratopheric?  

.... ISIS recruiting thousands more members by using Trump's name?

....  regulations abolished for environment, food standards, wall street shysters? 

....  taxes lowered for the super rich?  thereby putting added tax burdens on the middle class

....  Big Pharma and Medical thieves continuing to shaft Americans with the highest drug prices in the world? (a $1 saline solution bag costing $1,170 in a hospital. It's already at $700).   

.....  bombing anything that moves, all over the Middle East? ("bomb the hell out of 'em")

21 hours ago, Publicus said:

That was Richard Nixon you're talking about. Nixon the criminal against the Constitution. Nixon the only Potus to resign but only to avoid the trial in the Senate that in 1974 was going to remove him from office for his attempts to shred the Constitution.

No Potus before Nixon or since has corrupted the IRS in this way.

The right wingnuts case against OB and the IRS is and always was politicising the IRS as Republicans are wont to do whenever they have the power of the state in their hands, whether it be in the White House or the majority control of the House of Representatives in the Congress.

Right wingnuts always and forever think in this way. It's finally caught up with 'em in this election cycle with the radical wildman ignoramus Donald Trump the kneecapper.

so nixon was able to corrupt and use the irs for his own political gain. whay is precisely that another president could not accomplish such a thing?

6 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Keep denying the evidence. It what most liberals do.

Journalists admitting liberal bias.

http://www.mrc.org/media-bias-101/journalists-admitting-liberal-bias-part-one

Bias or just smarter? As a thinking human being with empathy for others, I think there is only one path. Journalists usually can string a few words together and sum up a situation, thus we sometimes get journalism. 

Wingnuts must put everything through that skewed view of the world they have resulting in their weird craziness. They're inherently fearful. It's that terrible paranoia that conservatives have to deal with that colors everything in their "I got mine, screw you" view of the life.

Journalists are smarter than your low-info wingnut. So, I guess you can say they're bias. It's just one more thing the poor scared lemmings have to deal with.

Sorry, Life sucks and then you die. :violin:

On 10/28/2016 at 0:36 PM, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

And the hate for Obama is palpable, and for the black's, women in general, hispanics, muslims, gays, handicapped, anyone with a different opinion than their own.

Let's face it, the GOP is the party of hate!!!!

some of those that saw the movie " Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party  " just might happen to disagree 

I wonder how many posters here have changed their vote in the past year?  These threads are endless. I guess Hillary offers stability but I don't really care who wins. Both of them are good enough. I don't believe the right-wing and left-wing hate and propaganda. I suspect if people do there could be a lot of suicides after the election. Once normal Americans on both the left and right have become pretty much liars and believers in their own greedy lying political cults. America has gone mad!

8 hours ago, atyclb said:

so nixon was able to corrupt and use the irs for his own political gain. whay is precisely that another president could not accomplish such a thing?

Because Richard Nixon with his IRS abuses and all his other abuses is the poster boy of how a Potus can have three articles of imeachment voted by the House Judiciary Committee, then accept the advice of Republican Senators to resign because he was going to be removed from office by the U.S. Senate -- overwhemingly.

Nixon crawled into such serious shit that no Potus since, as no Potus had before Nixon, uses the IRS as just another tool in the political toolbox. Republicans in the House need to be made an example of now too. 

10 hours ago, Pinot said:

Bias or just smarter? As a thinking human being with empathy for others, I think there is only one path. Journalists usually can string a few words together and sum up a situation, thus we sometimes get journalism. 

Wingnuts must put everything through that skewed view of the world they have resulting in their weird craziness. They're inherently fearful. It's that terrible paranoia that conservatives have to deal with that colors everything in their "I got mine, screw you" view of the life.

Journalists are smarter than your low-info wingnut. So, I guess you can say they're bias. It's just one more thing the poor scared lemmings have to deal with.

Sorry, Life sucks and then you die. :violin:

There's a simple formula:   Trump and Republicans love journalists and the media when they praise Trump.   Trump hates them when he's not being praised.  The clincher is; even when journalists use Trump's own words, Trump hates them.  He will repeatedly say, "I didn't say that!"  when it's clear he did.

Trump can lie a mile a minute to his fan base, and they'll cheer every lie.  I'm still surprised Trump won the Republican nomination.  After each Republican debate, last year, I was sure Republicans would see him as a disaster.   But lo and behold, more Reps voted for Trump than the others.   Amazing.

If Jeb Bush, Kasich, Rubio, or Cruz could turn back the clock, knowing what they now know, How differently would they have campaigned?

For starters, they would have hired better staff to investigate Trump's sordid past.   But more importantly, I wonder if they would have been nastier, in order to try and match Trump's nastiness?  It's plain that Trump's boisterous mouth farts were successful in garnering votes.  In lieu of that, I won't be surprised if Republican candidate debates in 2019 and 2023 (leading to presidential campaigns) will be as scathing as (or more than) they were in 2015.  

The message for Republicans is:  the more bullying, the more outlandish, the ruder a candidate, the more interrupting and shouting down others (including moderators), ......the more successful that person will be for garnering Republican votes.  Republicans see those traits as presidential.