Brisbane bus driver dies after being set on fire by passenger

webfact

Brisbane bus driver dies after being set on fire by passenger

BRISBANE: -- A bus driver has died in Brisbane, Australia, after a passenger threw an "item" which set him on fire, say police.

Six "deeply traumatised" passengers escaped the smoke-filled vehicle with the help of a taxi driver who forced open the back door of the bus.

Eleven people were treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation and minor injuries. Police arrested a 48-year-old man and have ruled out terrorism.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37795757

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-10-28

I wonder if it is racism or xenophobia? I wonder who has killed and 'terrorized' more people in the US and Australia, people like today's terrorists or the traditional racists? Yet we don't react to racism. Maybe those who want to shoot terrorists should also shoot racists. Or know racists should be on a no-fly list and blacklisted.

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

I wonder if it is racism or xenophobia? I wonder who has killed and 'terrorized' more people in the US and Australia, people like today's terrorists or the traditional racists? Yet we don't react to racism. Maybe those who want to shoot terrorists should also shoot racists. Or know racists should be on a no-fly list and blacklisted.

At this stage it is unclear on the killers motive, but the victim was a Punjabi Indian. Police claim it was a cruel unprovoked attack by the white Australian who was known to them for prior instances of mental health related behaviour.

On October 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Alive said:

Where in the hell have you been, I have had the racism theme drilled into my head at a constant high rate for fifty years non stop. Way before I ever heard of a terrorist. All nonwhites problems are caused by racism, we all know that and have for a long time. Get off your high horse and face reality. This was a crime and could be caused by reverse racism I agree.