Poster of the year competition

upside

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, geronimo said:

And it is fast approaching that time of the year again (I nominate VF)

You are way too early kiddo but I applaud your enthusiasm and not a bad choice.

I may return to run the competition this year as it needs a tad more confusion...lack of fair play and a nice twist in the tail.

Nominations will begin early December.....keep an eye out for the thread.

9 hours ago, geronimo said:

Jingthing will win it.He's like Hilary Clinton, he has connections everywhere, and the ballot boxes sometimes vanish for a few minutes. Nancy and her infamous cat are the only contenders, with perhaps Transam as a dark horse, and a few years ago, there was a promising young candidate, but he disappeared after a few men in black paid him a visit.

The current title holder has the media in his pocket, and he's not about to let anyone take away his crown.

I vote for Soi Biker

38 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I'm voting for you SB so I can laugh.:cheesy::cheesy:

You can laugh at me anyway - no need to vote!

After getting into the final last year and then Trumping my campaign, I'm not sure whether I have the stomach to take another run at it. 

Edited by SoiBiker

32 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

You can laugh at me anyway - no need to vote!

After getting into the final last year and then Trumping my campaign, I'm not sure whether I have the stomach to take another run at it. 

Well there would be some precedent for you: NancyL always talks about her phantom Hubby and you always talk about your phantom non-Thai wife.

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Well there would be some precedent for you: NancyL always talks about her phantom Hubby and you always talk about your phantom non-Thai wife.

Mr NancyL is well known in certain CM circles and is generally regarded very highly, I personally have seen them both together at various points around CM many times - nothing phantom about him at all.

11 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Mr NancyL is well known in certain CM circles and is generally regarded very highly, I personally have seen them both together at various points around CM many times - nothing phantom about him at all.

Well not belonging to certain CM circles but. as a reader here, he could be totally imaginary

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

Well not belonging to certain CM circles but. as a reader here, he could be totally imaginary

As could the spouse/partner of any reasonably well known TVF poster who chooses not to also be involved in the same social media.

5 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

As could the spouse/partner of any reasonably well known TVF poster who chooses not to also be involved in the same social media.

Nancy includes Hubby in more posts than not which is not the same as your average poster. I find it amusing -- no big deal like with Gracie Allen with her Uncle in Sheboygan.

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

Yeah, I know - a British guy having a British wife does seem kind of far-fetched, doesn't it?

3 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Yeah, I know - a British guy having a British wife does seem kind of far-fetched, doesn't it?

This contest has been won by men...women...gay superposters and even seen a late swing of 3000% on the last day.

I have a new bank account for bribery payments this year just inbox me.

12 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

As in the lyric from the musical "Gypsy"

Kid you gotta get a gimmick
If you wanna get ahead

Edited by JLCrab