Poster of the year competition

upside

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Don't see what the point of a competition is,   is it just for egotistical on ere. :blink:

Oh good heavens no! The winner receives a substantial cash prize, not to mention the adulation whenever they enter a bar, restaurant, or indeed hotel. Being asked to numerous official functions can be a bit tiresome, but the benefits are good. Giving solid advice is expected of the title holder, at least for the period of 12 months he or she is on the throne. They have to sign a morality contract which prohibits them from entering go go bars, smoking in public and urinating anywhere. The position demands a lot of responsibility, which is why I have always remained in the background.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy faithfully carried out her duties for the year, and Mr. Bitey (and hubby who likes a drink or 5) were always on hand for the PR shots.In fact, I can honestly say, that wherever Nancy went during her reign, her pussy was always with her.

1 minute ago, amykat said:

Now I am curious, b/c I don't remember this either ...I must not have cared ...how/why did all these people get banned (I remember the people)?  Because dirt was dug, fights broke out, people said inappropriate things, lashed out, then got banned?  Or something else I cannot imagine?

The inner depths of TV are said to be scary places, and as brave as my name suggests, even I would not venture down there. Lots of things were said, likes were unliked, PMs were sent to powerful people, forces on the ground were mobilised, small gangs, in all black leotards, that moved with the swiftness of a panther, and in the morning, the world was slightly different. Men in Black are not merely an alien theory, these people DO exist, and I wouldn't be surprised if come of our members can shapeshift.