FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

I see my mention of the Cambridge Five concerning the Kremlin and the Republican Party of 2016 took a chunk out of someone's ass.

Sen. Joe McCarthy was in fact a militant alcoholic.

Lord Haw Haw was in fact a militant fascist and an unapologetic alcoholic. 

My references to the Cambridge Five and of McCarthy were in passing and not directed at a particular poster nor is it my intent to troll any particular poster. 

There are Brits who would know also that Oswald Mosley was a British citizen and an openly confirmed steely Nazi fascist in Britain, who, consequently, spent WW II as a recipient of correctional services by the British wartime Government at a remote location enclosed by high walls.

Edited by Publicus
Insert a zinger.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, dcutman said:

One might think that, and the Obama administration started a very dangerous game threatening Russia with cyber retaliation. If there was any evidence, even one little shred, the Obama administration would be all over this, but we just have total silence. 

This is the most likely reality. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/russian-hacking-suspect-arrested-czech-republic-229975

And today's news that Comey argued against the FBI disclosing that they had come to the conclusion that Russia were behind the hacks as it could interfere with the election?  Any comment in that?

As for Obama "starting" something, generally retaliation is not considered the start, obviously.

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

Let me see if I understand your point. So, these gumshoes stumble on these emails, and they see that one or two are clearly not related to Weiner's showing his full monty to kids, or whatever - in other words they are highest security clearance emails between his wife and Hilary Clinton, or other matters - clearly unrelated to Weiner's dick. So, you're saying they can just continue merrily along, reading this, aware that they certainly are related to another FBI investigation, ordering more coffee and sandwiches into the night (in fact for several weeks according to the FBI's own admissions), and that is ok in your book?

Maybe that is ok in your book, but it doesn't agree with Constitutional protections of due process in the USA, my friend.

So if a cop visits someone's house to check their computer for online fraud allegations….and finds something way more sinister like, say, correspondence on how to build an explosive device, then they should just ignore those emails?

Gimme a break man….I understand the disappointment that your gal got busted wide open ….but please…get a grip.

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

So if a cop visits someone's house to check their computer for online fraud allegations….and finds something way more sinister like, say, correspondence on how to build an explosive device, then they should just ignore those emails?

Gimme a break man….I understand the disappointment that your gal got busted wide open ….but please…get a grip.

I can see it's going to be useless to try to explain these legal concepts on this forum.

As you were.

7 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Yet it's Crooked Hillary who is copping the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Poetic justice foretold by the Bard.

Perhaps you're somehow in a good company then cause the Bard hadn't read the Constitution either. Whereas his reason is obvious and comprehensible, the reasons Trump and His Despicables have not is inexcusable if not contemptible.

I'm not a medical doctor however it appears the post is a compound fracture complicated and intensified by a political fever. My informal prescription is to attend the general election November 8th, an event that can be expected to break precisely such a fever.

Just now, Publicus said:

Perhaps you're somehow in a good company then cause the Bard hadn't read the Constitution either. Whereas his reason is obvious and comprehensible, the reasons Trump and His Despicables have not is inexcusable if not contemptible.

I'm not a medical doctor however it appears the post is a compound fracture complicated and intensified by a political fever. My informal prescription is to attend the general election November 8th, an event that can be expected to break precisely such a fever.

Mmmmm…mixing literary references with medical metaphors….my diagnosis is a possible state of anxiety and confusion, brought on by an unexpected shift in reality.

16 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Since we're having on-topic fun, here is the original quote from 1927, and which everyone got to know from Mel Brooks Blazing Saddles, which rings so true right now when trying to explain why Comey acted extra-judicially by issuing the letter and shitstorm without having obtained a warrant yet to read the emails:

The original version of the line appeared in B. Traven's novel The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1927):

"All right," Curtin shouted back. "If you are the police, where are your badges? Let's see them."

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and chinga tu madre!"

8 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

Yes - especially as you clearly have no understanding of them yourself.

You are right. Would you kindly agree to represent me to write a letter to my alma mater, asking for a refund for 8 years of undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate crap instruction? 

Edited by keemapoot
desperate cry for help

8 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

You are right. Would you kindly agree to represent me to write a letter to my alma mater, asking for a refund for 8 years of undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate crap instruction? 

Nobody cares about your qualifications here. It is a discussion forum. You keep mentioning them but seriously - nobody cares. 

In fact, the more you go on about it - the more people are inclined to think you are full of hot air.

Just discuss the points. Nobody is impressed by the fact you went to school - we all went to school. For some of us, it was not our crowning achievement. 

Your days of glory have been noted. Well done you for reaching your peak so young.

So, what makes you believe that Director Comey releasing the letter about new emails is not influencing the elecion?

It is, but he has no choice. There is open civil war within the FBI, the DOJ appointed a man to oversee the Weiner investigation who is good friends of John Podesta. Five separate FBI offices are now investigating the Clinton foundation, the FBI was previously called off from doing this by the DOJ.

If Clinton somehow gets in there will be a full scale constitutional crisis in the U.S possibly leading to large scale civil unrest. Best that Trump gets in, or better still the globalists throw Clinton under a bus before the election, though I somehow doubt they will do that.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Just now, Dagnabbit said:

Nobody cares about your qualifications here. It is a discussion forum. You keep mentioning them but seriously - nobody cares. 

In fact, the more you go on about it - the more people are inclined to think you are full of hot air.

Just discuss the points. Nobody is impressed by the fact you went to school - we all went to school. For some of us, it was not our crowning achievement. 

Your days of glory have been noted. Well done you for reaching your peak so young.

You and your Trump-level pals cannot grasp the most basic concepts of criminal law here, that you could easily just wiki, and that is the problem. Normally I would never bring it up, but really, the most simplistic stuff you just can't get. Lucky I am gladly wasting time today, because that's what this response is, a total waste of time. :smile:

5 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

You and your Trump-level pals cannot grasp the most basic concepts of criminal law here, that you could easily just wiki, and that is the problem. Normally I would never bring it up, but really, the most simplistic stuff you just can't get. Lucky I am gladly wasting time today, because that's what this response is, a total waste of time. :smile:

Yet your frail ego is still ensuring you response.

Let's face it - you are wrong on these issues and just one of many conspiracy theorists. 

Your constant attempts to belittle people with comments like "Trump level pals" simply highlight your own insecurities. Real adults will discuss the points without attempting to belittle the other side. It's called having an adult discussion. Although - as you are still reveling in the glory of your school days, I guess it's no shock that you keep hurling the childish jibes.

The fact is that there is no conspiracy. Comey was a hero to the democrats just a week ago and now he is a pariah. It's a classic flip flop based on the world as you want it to be and not as it is.

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

So what. He was anti-media and his supporters were too. That contradicts your claim of what you "don't remember" and your opinion that the biased media are not responsible for Republican losses is simply that - an OPINION. Nothing more.

Still carving off the bits of posts that don't fit your replies? :coffee1:

You can disagree all you like, but Trump was not nearly as anti-media during the primaries. Quite the opposite at times. And again, a lot of what Trump complains about is simply the media reporting things he actually said. The link provided refers to voters perceptions, not to actual bias.

Trump was not anti-media during the primaries (even quite the opposite, at times). The anti-media thing developed as his statements got more scrutiny resulting in criticism. He doesn't handle that so well.

I think Trump ought to be accountable and responsible with regard to his statements. I do not think that the media role is to edit or alter these statements as to be more palatable for potential voters.

You go on about my "opinion". Well, then - the link you posted deals with opinions, and public perceptions. It does not deal with actual bias or demonstrates that the media is biased, merely measure public (wait for it...) opinion. It can also be pointed out that your posts convey your opinions, and nothing more.

Alleging the media is solely responsible for Republican presidential campaign failures during the last 8 years (and preemptively making similar claims with regard to the current campaigns) is quite out there. It also doesn't show much confidence in the ability or quality of Republican leadership, nor in the righteousness of its policies and conduct.

10 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

Yet your frail ego is still ensuring you response.

Let's face it - you are wrong on these issues and just one of many conspiracy theorists. 

Your constant attempts to belittle people with comments like "Trump level pals" simply highlight your own insecurities. Real adults will discuss the points without attempting to belittle the other side. It's called having an adult discussion. Although - as you are still reveling in the glory of your school days, I guess it's no shock that you keep hurling the childish jibes.

The fact is that there is no conspiracy. Comey was a hero to the democrats just a week ago and now he is a pariah. It's a classic flip flop based on the world as you want it to be and not as it is.

I never said there was a conspiracy. I never considered Comey a hero, and I am not a Democrat.  But I do see why Trump picked people with your characteristics to pander to. Perfect.

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

So, what makes you believe that Director Comey releasing the letter about new emails is not influencing the elecion?

31 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

It's simply called Justice...:passifier:

Is the Justice department advising Director Comey not to go public also not influencing the election?

1 hour ago, Steely Dan said:

It is, but he has no choice. There is open civil war within the FBI, the DOJ appointed a man to oversee the Weiner investigation who is good friends of John Podesta. Five separate FBI offices are now investigating the Clinton foundation, the FBI was previously called off from doing this by the DOJ.

If Clinton somehow gets in there will be a full scale constitutional crisis in the U.S possibly leading to large scale civil unrest. Best that Trump gets in, or better still the globalists throw Clinton under a bus before the election, though I somehow doubt they will do that.

Any large-scale civil unrest during a HRC presidency would almost certainly not be spontaneous. I would expect the authorities to deal with those inciting such unrest to the full extent that the law allows.

Any large-scale civil unrest during a HRC presidency would almost certainly not be spontaneous. I would expect the authorities to deal with those inciting such unrest to the full extent that the law allows.

Of course yes, the law only applies to little people.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933#efmAAGABs

Incidentally he is the lawyer who will throw Abedin under a bus and clear Clinton, if the lower echelons of the FBI don't stop this.

p>