FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Linzz said:

Another snobby reply. Whatever America does affects the rest of the world so I will continue my  right to comment about America at will regardless of your precious and self righteous nationalistic ideology.

Additionally I never "argued US criminal law" as you accused me of since I am not in a position to do so, but I do recognize repetitive LW theological cliches and patronizing condescension of other TVF members such as yours when I see it.

Got yer goat he did.

Educated and all. Probably has a master degree too...maybe a couple of 'em.

It's understandable tho given everyone on board is sitting up against one another in the bowels of the ship waiting for D-Day, so of course some people's skin is getting raw.

Here's some reading to help pass the time...suggested of course....

“Among the small number of American newspapers that have embraced Donald Trump’s campaign, there is one, in particular, that stands out. It is called the Crusader — and it is the official newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan,” the Washington Post reports.

“Under the banner ‘Make America Great Again,’ the paper’s current issue devoted its entire front page to a lengthy defense of Trump’s message — an embrace some have labeled a de facto endorsement.”

And this one...

“Under a Donald Trump administration, ladies and gentleman, there will never be any bullshit.”

— Retired college basketball coach Bobby Knight, quoted by Yahoo News.

Hope you read 'em so enjoy...

5 minutes ago, Publicus said:

and it is the official newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan

I wouldn't expect KKK (kill more blacks) to vote for Hillary just as I wouldn't expect BLM (kill more cops) to vote for Trump.

As in Brexit there were racists and economists who voted "leave" with nothing in common with each other and for different reasons. To single out any individual or group to besmirch an entire electorate is disingenuous but you're good at it.

14 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Probably has a master degree too...maybe a couple of 'em.

Mmm.. you continue to confirm my sentiment. You confuse qualifications with insight

14 hours ago, Linzz said:

Oh and here was me thinking you are an Australian!

Why do Liberals always shoot the messenger when it is bad news, but praise them when it is good. Actually - dont answer that - I know why. 

4 hours ago, attrayant said:

Your justifications are laughable.  He's made a lot of money?  So has George Soros.  Does that qualify somebody to be president?  Pence is one of the poorest people in Congress.  By that criterion, I guess he's disqualified.

So, is Soros also a mental midget? He's been manipulating the democrats for years. That's called pay for play.

11 hours ago, Gary A said:

It is becoming much more difficult to defend a vicious corrupt liar called Hillary, isn't it? Other than for amusement, it makes no sense to try to debate rabid democrats. They would vote for Hillary even if she were in prison where she belongs.

Yes - well said - it is only worth the humour. And yes, they would vote for Hillary if she committed murder and was sent to jail - they are true delusional Liberals. They actually believed the story the Dems concocted to blame the Russians - and they still do. They will believe anything that Hillary says - and they disbelieve anything Trump says. They thought Comey was great when he said no charges, and now they think he is an evil and owned by Trump.  And when you try to piont that hypocrisy out to them, they throw vitriolic abuse at you. Still - it is good fun - as long as you dont actually respond to them directly too much.

Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation and the DNC are all going to be investigated by the FBI, and this time the investigations will not be blocked. And under a Trump Presidency all those involved will be brought before a Grand Jury, for various charges including lying to Congress and Money Laundering and Electoral Fraud. This will be done by a new DOJ with all new staff hired by Trump's new Attorney General - Rudy Giuliani.  The swamp will be drained.

3 minutes ago, Bob9 said:

Yes - well said - it is only worth the humour. And yes, they would vote for Hillary if she committed murder and was sent to jail - they are true delusional Liberals. They actually believed the story the Dems concocted to blame the Russians - and they still do. They will believe anything that Hillary says - and they disbelieve anything Trump says. They thought Comey was great when he said no charges, and now they think he is an evil and owned by Trump.  And when you try to piont that hypocrisy out to them, they throw vitriolic abuse at you. Still - it is good fun - as long as you dont actually respond to them directly too much.

Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation and the DNC are all going to be investigated by the FBI, and this time the investigations will not be blocked. And under a Trump Presidency all those involved will be brought before a Grand Jury, for various charges including lying to Congress and Money Laundering and Electoral Fraud. This will be done by a new DOJ with all new staff hired by Trump's new Attorney General - Rudy Giuliani.  The swamp will be drained.

As someone who is neither American nor particularly bothered who gets in, I am seeing a parallel to Trump in everything you have said, Trump supporters would vote for him if he was convicted and jailed for rape, they actually believe the hype about the emails concocted by the Repulicans, they will believe anything that Trump says and disbelieve anything that Clinton says, and try pointing this hypocrisy out to them and it might not be vitriol that comes your way, it may just be a punch on the nose. 

Trump is going to be investigated for colluding with the Russians but the biased FBI are trying to delay that until after the election.  Under a Clinton presidency he will be brought before a jury for various charges including rape and soliciting a minor.  Hardly a swamp to drain though, just a little puddle.

52 minutes ago, Linzz said:

I wouldn't expect KKK (kill more blacks) to vote for Hillary just as I wouldn't expect BLM (kill more cops) to vote for Trump.

As in Brexit there were racists and economists who voted "leave" with nothing in common with each other and for different reasons. To single out any individual or group to besmirch an entire electorate is disingenuous but you're good at it.

Mmm.. you continue to confirm my sentiment. You confuse qualifications with insight

Because you're a poster who's regularly complains about the over-educated LW, I only wanted to point out the poster you were replying to got yer goat about it. Your use of the word 'snobs' and 'consescending' among other same or similar lexicon comes from over there, not from over here.

If anything, we over here give due attention to the under educated angry white redneck losers supporting Trump. It's in the polling demograpics. It's a characteristic of 'em that's documented.

Maybe they'd be happy in Russia where there is the strong leader they adore and where the population takes a bizarrely boastful pride in surviving as losers. 

5 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

We dont care about your damn emails, Hillary....

...... We just wanna see you crash in flames and go to jail. 

Old Sparky preceded by Trump and Assistants using enhanced interrogation techniques to get the result they demand before inviting HRC to take a seat then pull the switch.

3 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Old Sparky preceded by Trump and Assistants using enhanced interrogation techniques to get the result they demand before inviting HRC to take a seat then pull the switch.

I'd have thought a good ol'fashioned lynchin would be more the old sex pests style.

32 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

As someone who is neither American nor particularly bothered who gets in, I am seeing a parallel to Trump in everything you have said, Trump supporters would vote for him if he was convicted and jailed for rape, they actually believe the hype about the emails concocted by the Repulicans, they will believe anything that Trump says and disbelieve anything that Clinton says, and try pointing this hypocrisy out to them and it might not be vitriol that comes your way, it may just be a punch on the nose. 

Trump is going to be investigated for colluding with the Russians but the biased FBI are trying to delay that until after the election.  Under a Clinton presidency he will be brought before a jury for various charges including rape and soliciting a minor.  Hardly a swamp to drain though, just a little puddle.

I stopped reading at:   As someone who is neither American nor particularly bothered who gets in

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. We don't want to go BACKWARDS to the days of coat hanger back alley clinics and so many women dying from that. 

Then don't have unprotected sex or sex at all.  Be responsible for your own actions; don't rely on the Government and tax payers to pay for your promiscuity.

Clint Eastwood just made a classic statement about the FBI investigation:

Clint Eastwood ‏@EastwoodUSA:  We will soon know the true extent of Hillary's health problems when she uses them to avoid going to jail, classic Hillary.

LOL - can this week get any better?  YES  IT CAN - YES WE CAN - next week !!

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

It wasn't really for you specifically it was just in response to your post, you know, public forums and all that.

Seems you do care then ............ Ok, I will read it all.  

Gee - now I wish I didn't. 

Trump will be investigated by the FBI for colluding with Russians???  OMG.

Just now, Bob9 said:

Seems you do care then ............ Ok, I will read it all.  

Gee - now I wish I didn't. 

Trump will be investigated by the FBI for colluding with Russians???  OMG.

Did you miss the beginning or did it just go a little over your head?  Those are not my words or beliefs, those are the parallels I see between your comments and those of the opposition, both sides are saying the same things, both blindly believe in their utter loser and blindly deny all the other says, both are complete hypocrites, both believe the other to be a criminal who will soon be jailed.  Congratulations America for turning the democratic process into the laughing stock of the world, and thanks, it is rather entertaining!

3 minutes ago, 212Roger said:

What percentage of females who have abortions are due to being raped?  Less than 1%?!?

What is your point?  That they should be forced to give birth to the baby of the man who raped her because they are a small number in relation to those who were not raped?  I'm not too keen on totalitarianism, it is a heartless ideal to disregard those women just because they are outnumbered.

41 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I'd have thought a good ol'fashioned lynchin would be more the old sex pests style.

Same same mindset and rightwhing posture and attitude; purposes.

Jail your political opponent.

It is the case however that after the election people who have this distorted passion would need to go to Russia to realise their emotions.

10 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

What is your point?  That they should be forced to give birth to the baby of the man who raped her because they are a small number in relation to those who were not raped?  I'm not too keen on totalitarianism, it is a heartless ideal to disregard those women just because they are outnumbered.

Man oh man.  I'm NOT referring to the <1%;  I'm addressing the 99% who get pregnant!!!  Forget it.  Please!

The mad Comey has turned it around all right...

Comey Letter Hurts GOP As Hillary Clinton Raised $11.3 Million Online In 72 Hours

By Jason Easley on Tue, Nov 1st, 2016 at 2:29 pm

The letter from James Comey about the Hillary Clinton email scandal has motivated Democrats, as the Clinton campaign says they raised $11.3 million online in the last 72 hours.

Comey Letter Hurts GOP As Hillary Clinton Raised $11.3 Million Online In 72 Hours

Don't stop now.

Youse can work harder at it for six more dayze.

3 hours ago, Linzz said:

Another snobby reply. Whatever America does affects the rest of the world so I will continue my  right to comment about America at will regardless of your precious and self righteous nationalistic ideology.

Additionally I never "argued US criminal law" as you accused me of since I am not in a position to do so, but I do recognize repetitive LW theological cliches and patronizing condescension of other TVF members such as yours when I see it.

Your 'right' to comment about America? But you weren't commenting about America. You were making personal attacks against an American poster. You have no moral high ground here. You were being a school yard bully, ganging up with a bunch of other bullies to attack someone who was providing information that you and your thug mates didn't like.

People can refer to your personal attacks in Post 673 673

Perhaps you can make up your mind about which line of attack to use against me. First you call me a nationalistic ideologue and then you call me a left wing theocrat among you whining about people looking down on you. Well, you only have yourself to blame for that.

Keep celebrating ignorance. Keep feeding your persecution and inferiority complexes. Keep attacking people who have information that clearly demonstrates that you don't know what you are talking about and just parroting right wing partisan rubbish gleaned from some website somewhere. What will you and your little gang do next I wonder. Poke out your tongues I would imagine. 

Just keep on whining. Like Trump and the rest of the losers who believe in his selfish, divisive and regressive crap. Keep on attacking members who don't buy into the scam that has clearly captured the low information types. Keep on blaming others for your own inadequacies. Just keep on whining and stay true to form.