true vision

DUNROAMIN

Hi, anybody heard from true vision when they are going to start normal programming again, Can't seem to get straight answer from anyone at True. Paying for service I can't watch.

Lucky if you get half a dozen station not broadcasting the current story, I understand that you must live by the rules here, however, I think it should be limited to a few free to air stations.

The powers that be said that there would be a lack of coverage for 30 days.

Like you I also have true, I canceled mine on the 14th Oct: till the 7th Dec:

I'm off on the 9th Nov: to the UK for four weeks couldn't see the point of paying 2.000+ a month for nothing. Have been looking at sport news films on TV via my comp:

Happy with it might even get rid of True once I'm back.

As said if you get a computer hooked up to your Television/ Flat screen you can watch much more than what ever True offers on TV programs, l have True but it's was connected to my house mainly for a good internet connection. 

4 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

I don't know which channels you're watching but everything was back to normal on Tuesday last - normal, as in True normal.

Not quite everything - I Concert still isn't back on.

39 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have True Visions with a gold package and about all the channels are back on. Some channels from True are interrupted when all the Thai channels are.

for news CNN and BBC are available but strangely enough not channel 788 which broadcasts French speaking channels from government owned broadcasters in France, Switzerland, Canada and Belgium

On 10/31/2016 at 0:39 AM, Crossy said:

I don't actually know when programming will get back to something like normal but I suggest it will start improving around November 14th.

Maybe the same with WE TV... (No, I am told that stands for, "World Entertainment Television")and NOT, "Worst Ever."

1 hour ago, bankruatsteve said:

My Gold package seems to have most of the channels back to normal but don't see "The Voice" (US version) scheduled.  The "X Factor" is being shown.  Anybody know why The Voice is still black?

Maybe they don't consider the X Factor is music?

22 hours ago, MarcoH said:

Those of us who follow Survivor,, did you notice  Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X is gone as it was back last week but now its gone totally

OK, got update via Truevision customer service today and they had to check all the way form Xzyt channel as they have no info and they came back that Survivor will be back by November 14th, did not say time only for the day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 9:06 AM, jamden said:

ditch true and get a android tv box, best thing i ever did

I am thinking of dumping true and looking for options.

Could you tell me more about this system, ie what cost and what channel selection do you get?

Sound good.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, bankruatsteve said:

Got this on a search.  Maybe there is update?

Anyway... what happened to "The Voice" on Truevision?  Does anyone know?  I was expecting to watch the new episode starting tonight and can't find it.  Damn.

Channel 246 9pm