He Ate Children: The Serial Killer Who Still Terrorizes Thailand Today

webfact

I don't want to say that I believe that some Christians believe themselves to be cannibals, just that some really do believe that they consume Christ and that to an outsider this is likely to be seen as cannibalistic, as it has done to outsiders since they began this practice.

I like kids but couldn't eat a whole one !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 31/10/2016 at 9:17 AM, nervona81732 said:

In case you haven't noticed or heard the elite , many of whom , involve them selves in satanic ritual do this all the time. Have you ever wondered where all the millions of children have disappeared to? These satanic rituals call for young prepuberty children because of their body chemistry and further more they are terrorized into unsurmountable fear just prior to the deed ( sacrifice) which releases a form of adrenaline into the young ones system that is sought after by these satanic rituals. It is the ritual participants belief that this blog from the sacrificed child that is full of this adrenaline type substance gives them magical powers and eternal youth. 

Don't take my word for it. the info is out there. This goes on all over the world and you would be shocked to see who participates in this behavior Dr's , Lawyers, police, military ,politicians, world leaders you name it. This crap about this only happens in third world countries is just a lack of knowledge on your part. Get informed. This crap is real.

"Have you ever wondered where all the millions of children have disappeared to?"

Which millions of children have disappeared?

"This crap is real."

You're referring to your own post presumably?

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I said they are aspects of the faith.

I didn't say they were true.

Nor did I say I believed them.

So yes, it is your reading comprehension.

However perhaps I should have added a comma after faith.

So a little bit me, a little bit you...

Rather antitheist than atheist, yet find your posts among the best stonewalling, apologist, pretzel bending religious tap-dancing denials i've ever run across, and while i obviously disagree, I DO admire your determination to defend a minority view even while it disagrees with your own.

25 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Becoming a recurring event - silence, not answering questions that he can't and doesn't like and make him look foolish.

Brushes them aside and tries to flame the person asking the simple questions. If I were you Shawn, I'd forget any kind of meaningful engagement as it won't happen in a civil manner. 

Yes, I think you are right.

7 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

you claimed the communion is not cannibalism, this was the misrepresentation, right?  I asked you to explain why you though that and said it just isn't, if that is explaining "much more than necessary" in your mind then I guess will have to end it here as you clearly have nothing but assertion as I already suggested.

No, I said I have repeatedly explained it to you, much more than necessary.

If you want to know my view, then read my earlier responses to the same question you are asking. 

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No that's not the point.

The point of the current series of posts I've been involved in is the deliberate attempt to misrepresent aspects of the faith.

One thing is made abundantly, repeatedly clear in your posts, Bluespunk: a "misrepresentation" to you is any view that doesn't match your own. I've never met anyone who so blatantly, obviously, deliberately holds on to this tactic, despite how easily it's exposed .I'd hazard a guess you've never lost an argument over any differences in opinion. On the other hand, I doubt few who know you enjoy meaningful debates with you

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Pathetic.

You know I did because it was your question I answered.

Just sad.

Come on, if you really believe you have offered an explanation then just quote it, or at least give the number of the post, as there are two people here who can't see one, you say that is down to laziness, I say it is down to you making it up, prove me wrong if you can, otherwise just don't reply as you did when I first asked you to explain but don't call other people sad for requesting you to prove you are not lying as that is the only sad thing here.

That's a good story but FYI the Chinese guy was framed by the police. He wasn't the murderer.

There were people who needed the organs. That's all. 

But now their worthless lives are also over so what was the point nobody knows. 

17 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

My view is the one I hold and there is no way it is going to be changed by deliberate misrepresentation no matter how much it upsets you. 

Or, 'in other words, nope,  there is no way I will admit even the suggestion that my view is has even the sightest chance  of being just another representation. It is at all times the truth and nothing but the truth. Unlike you and the other dimwits here who disagree with me, I am infallible. I enjoy being infallible., even when I'm not....It makes me happy,

.......and it certainly doesn't upsets ME.. ...:post-4641-1156694005:

1 minute ago, johnhw said:

Or, 'in other words, nope,  there is no way I will admit even the suggestion that my view is has even the sightest chance  of being just another representation. It is at all times the truth and nothing but the truth. Unlike you and the other dimwits here who disagree with me, I am infallible. I enjoy being infallible., even when I'm not....It makes me happy,

.......and it certainly doesn't upsets ME.. ...:post-4641-1156694005:

The truth is no cannibalism takes place.

Here is what is eaten

It's a round, slightly stale, piece of bread, it always was a round, slightly stale, piece of bread and will remain so until consumed, digested and excreted.

At no point is human flesh consumed, therefore no cannibalism takes place.

As for what upsets you, I really don't care.

15 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Ok, so you want to retract your previous claim that no one believes they are eating flesh and drinking blood?

Surely the more repugnant idea is that there are millions of people who can't recognise the moral bankruptcy of a god who demands human sacrifice ("washed in the Blood of the Lamb so their sins might be forgiven")

3 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Surely the more repugnant idea is that there are millions of people who can't recognise the moral bankruptcy of a god who demands human sacrifice ("washed in the Blood of the Lamb so their sins might be forgiven")

God didn't demand the sacrifice of the Lamb (Jesus), Jesus willingly gave himself for the slaughter to save mankind from the judgmental eyes of God.  What I don't get is why Jesus, who is supposed to be God incarnate, had to do things on earth to manipulate God, that makes no sense to me.

14 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

God didn't demand the sacrifice of the Lamb (Jesus), Jesus willingly gave himself for the slaughter to save mankind from the judgmental eyes of God.  What I don't get is why Jesus, who is supposed to be God incarnate, had to do things on earth to manipulate God, that makes no sense to me.

You mean it's supposed to make sense? Jesus knew that god was a bloodthirsty, immoral tyrant, presumably. You should apply Occam's Razor and admit that the existence of god is, on the balance of probabilities, unlikely for all of the obvious reasons together with your struggles to "get" what's going on

Edited by SaintLouisBlues