What happened to staying on topic

thaipod

It's amazing to read topics and the whole conversation drifts off onto something else. Example just read a topic relating to Thai gun laws and then it changes to buying guns from Wallmark and gun use in the States.

Very frustrating. Please stick to the subject. 

27 minutes ago, Anthony5 said:

What kind of trees you think should grow best in this kind of soil?

I'd say coconut trees as they could be a nice little earner for you.

i'm wondering what's the best instant coffee available here ? Davidoff or Birdy 3 in 1 

1 minute ago, Luckysilk said:

i'm wondering what's the best instant coffee available here ? Davidoff or Birdy 3 in 1 

but  just how does that relate to the universe in  a quantam way?

Just now, Luckysilk said:

It's undoubtedly far from the best, but I have a real thing for those little cans of birdy iced coffee.  

Problem is the local shop doesn't always refrigerate them early enough.

l like to wake up early and get my work done so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.  Anyone else do this?

It's undoubtedly far from the best, but I have a real thing for those little cans of birdy iced coffee.  

Problem is the local shop doesn't always refrigerate them early enough.

l like to wake up early and get my work done so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the day.  Anyone else do this?

I do but I blame Thaksin for that.

I guess the Americans have no clue at all where they are. They see MacD and KFC on the streets and assume they are still in the USA.

Then they also think the rest of this forum HAS to know ALL about the usa, even if they don't give a shoot.

Hillary, Trump, Obama i can't be arsed to read about them and from now on i will put many posters on my block list.

35 minutes ago, kannot said:

but  just how does that relate to the universe in  a quantam way?

My brother and sister in law took a cruise on the Royal Carribean ship named Quantam of the seas and they said the food was absolutely fantastic.

I get sea sick BTW

10 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I guess the Americans have no clue at all where they are. They see MacD and KFC on the streets and assume they are still in the USA.

Then they also think the rest of this forum HAS to know ALL about the usa, even if they don't give a shoot.

Hillary, Trump, Obama i can't be arsed to read about them and from now on i will put many posters on my block list.

Sounds like you don't like Americans. You should get over it, as its just gonna cause you unnecessary frustration. 

How do you put people on your block list? 

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Sounds like you don't like Americans. You should get over it, as its just gonna cause you unnecessary frustration. 

How do you put people on your block list? 

You're the first on my ignore-list...Because you can't stay on topic and ruin this TV-forum.

But to get back to the OP,yes i hate it to when people go off topic but i am guilty myself!!!

Bugs me  when i send some one an e mail and ask specific questions and when i get a mail back

none of the questions is answered.

It is a little bit like walking into a doctors office with a knife in your back and he pulls it out ,sticks it in your eye and tells you he has no

time and to come back after you have been to the eye doctor!

Well, JVS, that is understandable, when it is a work email ...you have questions, and you need answers.

I read that gun thread this OP is complaining about and it seemed totally reasonable to me and a good discussion.  If you just wanted the law in Thailand, only a few people really know what that is, and then the thread would die. Or do you really enjoy these threads like the news articles of little interest and little info where 50 people come on and make basically the exact same comment, over and over? Those are stimulating!!

And to those people who want to put everyone on Ignore ...wimpy, really wimpy!!  Try to expand your mind people!!

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I much prefer the Toffee Crisp!

Actually I love Toffee Crisp too. Those and Topic are probably amongst my top 5 with - in no possible particular order - Kit Kat Chunky (plain is best, milk will do), Bounty (plain is best, milk will do) and Twix.

1 each of those 5 or you could give me 2.

I always liked the title of The Doobie Bros album  'What  were once vices are now habits'  so true, though I preferred the music on The Captain and me'. Interestingly the collapsed flyover on the cover was due to the San Fernando earthquake  in 1971. The same section collapsed again  in 1994 due to the Northridge earthquake. Did they build it for a third time? I think we should be told.

A  query for Patsy though I fear my question may be too intrusive or personal , if so please forgive me, I'm just being a nosy parker. Why do you no longer have a cat, did it die of natural causes or did it get tired of listening to Lionel Richie and move  next door in search of more meaty rock n roll??