Distressed internet idol causes 9-car crash in Ratchada, challenges people to hurt her

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say they found "stress relief" pills in her purse, I wonder who they're quoting...

She also looks much skinnier in the video than in the posed photos. Not close to healthy. I wonder if she has been taking the term, "shares in the diet business", too literally.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Pol. Pawinwich Saenaplang of Huai Khwang Police Department said Kritada refused to cooperate during questioning at the police station. Instead, she prayed and meditated on the floor and attempted to take her clothes of. The police ended up sending her to Paolo Memorial Hospital after she passed out.''

Not the usual day at the office then.

Sounds like she needs psychiatric help and support more than anything else.

The police should have instructed a medic to take a blood sample when she passed out.  Too much of this being too soft with these people, and then they get off or piss off to a different country for a long holiday.  Until the dust settles.  Luckily no one was killed in this accident , but come on Thailand!!!!   If this had been a farang there would be no way he would have been able to refuse a blood test, would  there?   But then again if the crim who killed a cop in his ferrari can get away with killing one of their own , and this woman has money and no one died what hope will there be of ever  seeing any form of correctness in this case. 

The insurrance will pay the damages on her car. The investigation is closed because the evidence disappeared.
A 1000 bath fine to each of the nine drivers of the other cars. Case solved! See how wasy it can be!
Ooops! Almost forgot. Offcourse she keep her driver license, and please don´t let this happen again.
Then we might heve to fine you 2000 bath per individual.

5 hours ago, kingalfred said:

5 hours ago, kingalfred said:

Distressed? Not the adjective for a brainless bimbo

I've forwarded your absolutely embarrassing message to the Anti Bimbo Association. 

Calling somebody a bimbo these days is ridiculous. 

Holy buffalo.

Edited by lostinisaan

34 minutes ago, wvavin said:

There must be other financial reason for the Thai police not to perform a breath analyzer test because its a BMW. Everybody knows that the situaton would be very different if she was driving a Vios or Jazz.

Everybody knows? I don't. 

Not sure if this allowed: Video on Facebook by someone at the scene

<<<<Face book video removed as it has been posted previously>>>>

Thanks Admin. I searched Facebook in the thread and nothing came up, so I thought I was good to go :)
Edited by Garry

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

I'll go one further, she's a spooky looking creature. I would rather curl up with a good book.

4 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I think I would need a flag.

It is a shame that like many girls in the west Thai girls now live and die by the responses or lack of responses they get on the internet.

If a person is rushed to hospital with the injuries and issues that she had then a drug test is mandatory so tht they can combat them.

It should be interesting though to follow this.

How you gonna follow this-------??? Tomorrow its all forgotten.Sorry but she was a danger in a car so irrespective of her condition,there was no medical supervision.I cannot feel sorry for her she is just a spoilt little brat who thinks she is superwoman.What about the poor old people she smashed into.What a mess she has made of their lives.Now with suddenly no car,especially that Taxi driver.--------and there she sat on the grass dictating what happens next and the policeman too scared to touch her or even to send for immediate help to take her to the station.After nearly 10 yrs here I should be used to this sort of thing but every now and again something special like this happens and what law there is just crumbles-----Disgraceful piece of exhibishionism 

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Pol. Pawinwich Saenaplang of Huai Khwang Police Department said Kritada refused to cooperate during questioning at the police station. Instead, she prayed and meditated on the floor and attempted to take her clothes of. The police ended up sending her to Paolo Memorial Hospital after she passed out.''

Not the usual day at the office then.

Sounds like she needs psychiatric help and support more than anything else.

The trouble with this idea is that psychiatrists more often than not have more mental health problems than many of their patients and cause more harm than good with their toxic and highly addictive medications.

Edited by sugarcane24