Maxim model busted for stealing THB9,500 dress at Emporium; also tested positive for drugs

webfact

I do so wish that the BIB would set up proper studios at there stations with big lights, reflectors and all the other paraphernalia with a complete wardrobe of skimpy outfits, just so we could see the real deal as opposed to that Maxim photo shopped rubbish :biggrin:  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the TV detectives out there, please explain why she is 10cms taller in the photo i found on the web compared to the mug shot in the OP? I have not done any editing to the photo.

I know she was on a high and then maybe a downer but didn't know it could change your mugshot by 10cms :wacko:

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

To all the TV detectives out there, please explain why she is 10cms taller in the photo i found on the web compared to the mug shot in the OP? I have not done any editing to the photo.

I know she was on a high and then maybe a downer but didn't know it could change your mugshot by 10cms :wacko:

That`s because she was high that made her taller.

Joking aside, I suppose some people are just self destructive that is sad really.

3 hours ago, gemguy said:

Just think of all the guys that would have married her when she was so hot looking back in 2010.

Meantime.....in the police photo she has a look on her face that says: What is the big fuss about?...Why am I here? ........I did not do anything wrong.....

Cheers

All girls and young women when they were beautiful and sexy with nice figures had the world at their feet.  Most wasted their opportunity and chance(s).  Now, when the are older, fatter, and can't even make a baby they get depressed and are alone and end up with a stupid dog.  Meanwhile, I'm 54 years old and I'm getting all the girls and young women, still and now.  It's called payback as I do not even look nor talk to the fore-mentioned has-beens. 

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

It's amazing what a smile and keeping them chins up can do......you grow 10cms :shock1:

Tak Maxim.png

Maybe she wasn't told to remove her high heel / platform shoes or the BIB height scale was simply stuck up by someone who wasn't bothered about accuracy and commensurate with their own height.

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 0:05 AM, 212Roger said:

All girls and young women when they were beautiful and sexy with nice figures had the world at their feet.  Most wasted their opportunity and chance(s).  Now, when the are older, fatter, and can't even make a baby they get depressed and are alone and end up with a stupid dog.  Meanwhile, I'm 54 years old and I'm getting all the girls and young women, still and now.  It's called payback as I do not even look nor talk to the fore-mentioned has-beens.

My, My .....You are ruthless...Show some mercy......lol

On 4/11/2559 at 2:52 PM, elgordo38 said:

The BIB was trying to tone down all the press she was getting. If it makes the International news well it does give a bad image of a squeaky clean country. 

She will most likely get more modeling jobs now.

15 minutes of fame; always good for new business.