Most annoying habit.

tukkytuktuk

What is your partners most annoying habit? You love them to bits but there's always this one thing they do that totally puts you off them or winds you up. For me, my wife eats with her mouth open, munching, slurping, crunching her way throughout the meal, it's so disgusting. I put music on when we eat together now. How about you? Do tell.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoolahooping, my wife hoolahoops and exercises every evening when the kids are in bed, wiggling her firm butt in my face. This leads to me getting an erection and to finish her session off she rides me like Willy Carson romping home in the 4.40 at Rotherham, super annoying when I want to watch the news!
Seriously though if any of you are looking for a stocking filler this Christmas for the lady in your life buy her a hoolahoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 11/4/2016 at 9:52 AM, tukkytuktuk said:

my wife eats with her mouth open, munching, slurping, crunching her way throughout the meal

6 hours ago, nikmar said:

Uses a toothpick at home and drops used pick on the floor

These seem familiar lol. I'm also not a big fan of nose picking. 

Also, she flushes the toilet before doing any, erm, business. Is it an anti snake measure? 

Breathing! No,seriously,theres not much that irks me.I have even conquered the open mouth eating thing(as the op said) the thing that does piss me off,is when i say something to her,either in Thai or English(which she reads and speaks well, and she says "ha?" i remain silent,until she has to admit that she has understood me.Its funny how the things that she gives an instantaneous answer to are the things that are to her advantage

My Wife never puts anything back or in there proper place. For example the only time I ever saw our knife holder full of knives was the day we bought it. When ever she borrows something from me I have to go looking for it later and when I need it. She kicks her shoes off and lets them fall where they may.

I guess an honorable mention might be she always hangs her panties and bras on our bathroom towel rack, but all women do that I think.   

Not throwing food away - i have just refused to take her to Big C as there is no room in the fridge or freezer to put anything. She recently took one of those big cup things from KFC home because there was ice left in it and put it in the fridge.

4 minutes ago, Orac said:

Not throwing food away - i have just refused to take her to Big C as there is no room in the fridge or freezer to put anything. She recently took one of those big cup things from KFC home because there was ice left in it and put it in the fridge.

not my wife as such, but my Mother in law does this. i finished a coffee once and she put the cup in the fridge as there were still some residual coffee in it.

When i next went to the house about 2 weeks later it was still there.

Irrational jealousy, producing false invoice with false signature, going for expensive beautifying dental treatment, but won't have a filling repaired that causes her mouth to smell badly, pretending to be somewhere when she is not and not saying where she really is, going round bragging about how much i gave her when she a obtained a substantial chunk of it without my permission.

13 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Breathing! No,seriously,theres not much that irks me.I have even conquered the open mouth eating thing(as the op said) the thing that does piss me off,is when i say something to her,either in Thai or English(which she reads and speaks well, and she says "ha?" i remain silent,until she has to admit that she has understood me.Its funny how the things that she gives an instantaneous answer to are the things that are to her advantage

I would never be able to get over the open mouth and/or noisy lip smacking eating habits. I could never be with someone that did that. To this day I say I am not hungry when it comes to meal times when I am in the presence of someone I know who eats like this. I would rather miss a meal. Petty I know. But it is the one thing I have never been able to get over. 

18 hours ago, jackTheRipper said:

Also, she flushes the toilet before doing any, erm, business. Is it an anti snake measure? 

You mean snakes really come up the john, anyone ever heard of this really happening?

GarryP

I agree,it was one of the first things i had to stop.I simply told her that the ferang pop stars and models that she admires do not eat that way.When western films or serials came on the telly,that included restaurant scenes or eating scenes,i made sure we watched them.Unfortunately my MIL still eats in this atrocious way,thank god she eats outside.

18 hours ago, jackTheRipper said:

Isn't that commonly called a courtesy flush in some countries?

Watching them horrific Thai soaps. thankfully they have been blacked out for awhile. But she found some on YouTube. All them Thai girls screaming and fighting drives me nuts.

Oh ya she eats with her mouth open till mention it.

Snakes really do come up toilets sometimes:

A man in Thailand is recovering in hospital after a python latched its fangs onto his penis while he was using his toilet earlier this week.

Rescuers arrived to find the python's head hanging from the bathroom door, secured by a rope, with the rest of the snake still stuck in the squat toilet at the man's home in Chachoengsao Province, east of Bangkok. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/

using the smartphone more then 1 hour a day

open doors, windows drawer closet box light and not close them

if I ask a question, giving an answer that is not an answer on that question

drag/tow feet on the floor when walking

But it has no weight to all the good qualities I love :-)

44 minutes ago, Ripvanwinkle said:

Irrational jealousy, producing false invoice with false signature, going for expensive beautifying dental treatment, but won't have a filling repaired that causes her mouth to smell badly, pretending to be somewhere when she is not and not saying where she really is, going round bragging about how much i gave her when she a obtained a substantial chunk of it without my permission.

Time to upgrade to a newer model, I dare say 555

Archived