Where can buy borax

gohok

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

myshem, if you need it fast Chemipan will send it EMS and you will have it in one day,,,,,,,,,,,,you seem to have posted this request in at least 3 different topics. It is very difficult to find in the local shops and pharmacies. Chemipan is an excellent source.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a quote from the email I got shortly after ordering from Chemipan:

Dear 

We are already received your payment and will deliver the  parcel to you soon.

CA0207-A-KG001 Borax : 1kg. (น้ำหนักรวมบรรจุภัณฑ์ (กก.): 1.1)     79.00 ฿        * 1 =     79.00 ฿

ยอดรวมราคาสินค้า     79.00 ฿
thailandpost-reg Thai Post Register Mail (REG)[Weight 1.0 - 1.5 kg. ]     68.00 ฿
Paypal(to [email protected]) Paypal 0.00 ฿
ยอดรวมทั้งหมด:     147.00 ฿

Them ants has got it coming.

• Like 1

https://healthfoodthailand.com/en/home/279-borax-powder-commercial-grade-1000-grams.html

It's in the house and garden section, but I highly recommend you start drinking it too. It's in short supply in the soil so most people in the world (apart from a few countries) are deficient in boron. It provided immediate relief for my osteoarthritis. It will strengthen bones, teeth and give your hair growth a boost too.... and it helps regulate hormones and protects against prostate cancer. It's (boron) particularly important for people with osteoporosis as boron regulates calcium transport in cells.

Make a weak solution (6 grams of borax powder per liter of water) and drink some every day. One batch of borax powder will last you a lifetime. The other way is expensive tablets from iHerb. Search online for more information.

(that's my community service for the day). Doctors don't recommend it because it's too cheap and no one makes money selling it. They started classifying borax as a poison to stop people self-medicating for arthritis with the cheapest supplement on the planet.

Edited by tropo