U.S. Presidential Election Poll for Thaivisa members

Jingthing

For both U.S. citizens and non U.S. citizens ... choose your U.S. presidential preference AND winner prediction  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Donald Trump

billionaire business tycoon, media personality, teller of harsh truths, cleaner of swamps, action figure

Hillary Clinton

wife of disgraced womaniser and expresident, ex secretary of state of questionable pedigree, historical purveyor of corruption and political favors for money, all talk no action figure for 30 years

NO CONTEST. :smile:

Following corrections:

Donald Trump

Billionaire businessman who made his money by cheating others (bankruptcies) and the taxpayers, notorious liar, contradicting himself at least twice a day(one day the FBI are heroes, the next hour they are crooks), womanizer of the worse degree and full of empty promises (A wall paid by Mexico, no Muslim immigrants or tourists, totally unrealistic economic plan and .......)

Hillary Clinton

wife of a womanizing , very effective and successful president who is still highly popular , ex Secretary of State, who was not always right, but enjoys universal admiration , 35 years of public service, mostly successful, unproven allegations of corruption. Funny, not so long ago, Mr. honest Trump lauded HRC as a capable lady!

53 minutes ago, abrahamzvi said:

Following corrections:

Donald Trump

Billionaire businessman who made his money by cheating others (bankruptcies) and the taxpayers, notorious liar, contradicting himself at least twice a day(one day the FBI are heroes, the next hour they are crooks), womanizer of the worse degree and full of empty promises (A wall paid by Mexico, no Muslim immigrants or tourists, totally unrealistic economic plan and .......)

Hillary Clinton

wife of a womanizing , very effective and successful president who is still highly popular , ex Secretary of State, who was not always right, but enjoys universal admiration , 35 years of public service, mostly successful, unproven allegations of corruption. Funny, not so long ago, Mr. honest Trump lauded HRC as a capable lady!

I think "universal admiration" is going more than a bit too far... check their unfavorable ratings.. you will find that many many do not like or trust HC... I am not voicing an opinion - just making a footnote to your comment...  

Edited by kenk24

Well, contact the news networks.

Hillary Clinton is LEADING solidly in all four of our contests!

hillgif.gif

Let's leave this open for voting until the REAL polls close in California!:stoner:

Interesting factoid -- Mr. Trump does not drink alcohol and not because he's an alcoholic either ... 

So to answer your question of which of the the two you'd rather have a beer with, of course the normal answer is NEITHER, but you can't have a beer with Mr. Trump.

Edited by Jingthing

14 hours ago, alex8912 said:

It won't be just this election. I can predict that the world will never really like or support any president of the USA from now until eternity. The best people just can't run anymore.  

Barack Obama has regained the confidence of U.S. allies, partner countries and countries friendly to the U.S. He's checked CCP China and frozen Putin in Ukraine-Crimea while frustrating Putin in Syria without engaging in any shooting between us.

Clinton will solidify this.

A Potus HRC will, further, deal effectively with the CCP Dictators in Beijing because they fear and respect her, which means they'll have a definitive starting point to work from. When Putin thinks of HRC as Potus and CinC and sitting face to face with her his nuts shrivel. The ayatollahs in Iran know better even more so with HRC as Potus.

Things since GW Bush are on the upswing for the U.S. both domestically and in our foreign relations and standing. Most importantly, our allies are with us again. A Potus Clinton will carry all of this forward and she'll do it well.

Well it's now ELECTION DAY, November 8.

About midnight in the USA now, so the REAL polls will be open in the morning U.S. time. 

I see here at Thaivisa, Clinton's lead over Trump has tightened with the U.S. citizens.

Here she comes ... 

Trump finishes his last "show business" rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Hillary Clinton the last one standing, still speaking in Raleigh, North Carolina. 

Now concluded with: "Love trumps hate"

Edited by Jingthing

Doing a bit of ratio fiddling based on our current U.S. citizen voting here, the vote here projects about a FOUR PERCENT advantage for Hillary Clinton in the national vote.

Currently we've got 39 for Hill and 36 for Trump, so figuring a value of about 1.33 for each vote that projects to that FOUR percent Hillary advantage.

Interesting that is very similar to the percentage as the current realclearpolitics average of polls lead for Hillary.

Edited by Jingthing

I'll leave this open through election day in the USA.

I will call the results FINAL and CLOSED very roughly when the media has called enough states to give a quite definite answer as to the winner.

That will most likely be BEFORE the media officially calls the winner ... after California polls close. 

The reason? Predictions become absurd as soon as we largely know the winner. 

I think there isn't any candidate running that would have my full support. Sanders and Stein are not entirely bad and acceptable as a compromise. Just as in the past didn't find Kuchinich that bad.  Sadly these elections are even more silly then those 8 years ago (Obama is too much right winged in my book), now only having the option between a turd sandwhich and a pile of shit. 

So I'd say, if I were eligable to vote I'd waste my vote on Stein even though this mean that in the not-so-democratic system that the US has this is wasting a vote.  And I'd predict Clinton wins. Nothing to get excited about though. 

OK. The voting has happened. I'm calling this Thaivisa Poll FINISHED.

You can still vote after now but consider these the final results:

Choose your U.S. presidential candidate choice AND who you think will win. MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL. Please pick TWO choices.
  • U.S. citizens -- Donald Trump is my preference

• U.S. citizens -- Hillary Clinton is my preference

• U.S. citizens -- Jill Stein is my preference

• U.S. citizens -- Gary Johnson is my preference

• NON U.S. citizens -- Donald Trump is my preference

• NON U.S. citizens -- Hillary Clinton is my preference

• NON U.S. citizens -- Jill Stein is my preference

• NON U.S. citizens -- Gary Johnson is my preference

• U.S. citizens -- I PREDICT Donald Trump will be elected president

• U.S. citizens -- I PREDICT Hillary Clinton will be elected president

• NON U.S. citizens -- I PREDICT Donald Trump will be elected president

• NON U.S. citizens -- I PREDICT Hillary Clinton will be elected president

On 11/9/2016 at 6:34 AM, Jingthing said:

Following the election?

Washington Post site is allowing unlimited views during election results time which is normally limited for free access.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Polls begin to close after bitter race

Great poll JT.

And what an amazing night!

PS. I followed the New York Times and the UK's Guardian

PPS. The Washington Post has some good analysis today, too.