FBI chief: No charges against Clinton after new email review

webfact

48 minutes ago, Credo said:

Much of this election is being played out in social media and on the internet.   I like discussing politics and have been back for about a month.   I have spent a lot of time talking to people and no one I have run into is too fussed about the whole thing.   Quite a few have strong opinions, but even when discussing things with them, there are no heated exchanges, just remarks like, "I am going to cancel your vote."   

Face-to-face, it's been pretty much civil.   

Talking to my American friends there is no discourse at all, they all have the same opinion for once, democrats and republicans. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Credo said:

Much of this election is being played out in social media and on the internet.   I like discussing politics and have been back for about a month.   I have spent a lot of time talking to people and no one I have run into is too fussed about the whole thing.   Quite a few have strong opinions, but even when discussing things with them, there are no heated exchanges, just remarks like, "I am going to cancel your vote."   

Face-to-face, it's been pretty much civil.   

Fortunately, as far as politics go,  I only run into emotionally fueled t*wat$ on the internet.

Edited by NovaBlue05
authors discretion

3 hours ago, Pinot said:

I don't care if they think of themselves as obedient soldiers or not. Just as long as they aren't arbitrarily using their office to influence elections. The Trump contingent has to go, every last wingnut Special Agent. There should never be a repeat performance of FBI agents going rogue and actively pursuing someone for political reasons. This behavior by the FBI last week from the director on down was a disgrace. Obama should ask for Comey's resignation...Wednesday morning. This Trump bullshit has influenced the election enough. 

Obama may not have to ask for a resignation. Comey is a dead duck over there. He may come to that conclusion on his own. He's so <deleted> stupid I can't make that call, I just figure he's history one way or the other. Idiot. 

The slapping down of FBI, new imposed parental controls of the DNI and Justice Department and , and the general spanking by the new President Clinton will start the day after inauguration. Many heads will fly, many bottoms will be red, and some will be left to slowly bleed out. Comey will be the most extreme case of slow torture and political death. He will be made an example of. There might be criminal charges filed if evidence can be found, and if not, there might be criminal prosecution for evidence covered up if that can be found. There will be Congressional Investigations, DOJ investigations, and maybe even a Presidential Commission ordered to clean up this rogue old white cop agency.  These Trump-types will be emasculated of political power and rightly returned to their role of law enforcement.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW8BfEqLffAsCdZb7TkFn

6 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

The slapping down of FBI, new imposed parental controls of the DNI and Justice Department and , and the general spanking by the new President Clinton will start the day after inauguration. Many heads will fly, many bottoms will be red, and some will be left to slowly bleed out. Comey will be the most extreme case of slow torture and political death. He will be made an example of. There might be criminal charges filed if evidence can be found, and if not, there might be criminal prosecution for evidence covered up if that can be found. There will be Congressional Investigations, DOJ investigations, and maybe even a Presidential Commission ordered to clean up this rogue old white cop agency.  These Trump-types will be emasculated of political power and rightly returned to their role of law enforcement.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW8BfEqLffAsCdZb7TkFn

Relax before you hyperventilate

27 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

Relax before you hyperventilate

I think both Republicans and Democrats will be calling for this. Both are unhappy how the FBI has handled this whole affair. Trumpsters should applaud this effort, because it will help to discover how rigged the whole agency is for Clinton. :laugh:  Remember, the entire system is rigged.  Elections, Polls, even the FBI.  If it weren't rigged, how can the FBI not pursue criminal prosecution, right. :omfg:

16 hours ago, Pinot said:

Bring it.

Please Jr, grab your gun and get out there on Wednesday. The election has been stolen from you. Start shooting up shit, rioting. Go Bundy! That's where you want this to go, then go. Storm the Bastille! Go for it!

We'll see just how full of shit the trumpeteers are come Wednesday, as they put their tail between their legs and whimper on back home after a devastating defeat. Gun toting, race baiting, morons with military skills they learned at the last Klan meeting, will last about 20 minutes.

On Tuesday Republicans lose everything. Any dignity...is long gone. 

555 My goodness....

Your wound just a bit too tight

Step away from the TV your going to give yourself a heart attack

On 11/7/2016 at 4:36 AM, keemapoot said:

There will be a huge purge at FBI soon after Hilary's inauguration. 67% of FBI is composed of white males. They are the last bastion of Trumpism, and they have clearly exceeded their authority and power. They will be severely curtailed now, just as happened after Hoover.

Why is that important? What is the percentage of white people to minorities. Surly a population of 67% white is somewhere in those parameters. Are you saying that all positions in the US must have a greater % of minorities to white people.That's kind of racist don't you think? You can just say no I mean more blacks, asians, hispanic, arabic, pacific islanders, aboriginals, etc and the break it down to types of asians korean japanese, etc same with blacks carribean, african new guinea etc no matter what you screw over the largest ethic in the country