The latest developments in the US elections

webfact

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

I think Trump will limit his involvement to the fun stuff and farm out the rest of his job. You're going to see a lot of pictures of him on the golf course. Probably his own.

I think he might give a few things a go for the fun factor. It is certainly going to be an entertaining watch.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad day for the USA and the western world. 

However it's time to admit that Mike Pence is going to be the 46th president of the USA.

1 minute ago, coma said:

A certain, over opinionated member, Jing something or rather has gone real quite all of a sudden. 5555 

This is a kodak moment to savour forever. Well done D trump. War is over.

Like a lot of the Clintonites (including the old hag herself) their quiescence may be due to the fact that they are in the middle of a mental breakdown.

1 minute ago, NovaBlue05 said:

I hope Jingthing is ok. If he actually believed 1/10 th of the anti Trump vitriol he spewed over the last 8 months, he might be suicidal

Too bad he didn't move to America.  Then he could have moved to Thailand after the election. 

54 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

These election results bode well for Marie le Pen in France and Kurt Vilders [sp] in the Netherlands, who are in elections next year...not to mention the conservative parties in Hungary, Finland, and Denmark. The talking-head Junker is quaking in his 1000 dollar shoes about the future of the EU right now.

Conservative party in Hungary enjoyed overwhelming success in the last election.  This resulted that EU cretins and junkers called the Hungarian President to "Dictator". phedo Khon Bandit launched a harsh burst and questioned the result of the election. Eu and the USA have terrible leaders. Hope we will enjoy brighter future.

6 minutes ago, HLover said:

Amazing the 'expert polls' and popular surveys that the media tried to shove down everyone's' throat; were quite wrong.  

Wrong would be polite....they were trying to get voters to give up and allow more of the same old BS by feeding misinformation...?

3 minutes ago, HLover said:

Yes, because that is so important. Moron.

9 minutes ago, HLover said:

Amazing the 'expert polls' and popular surveys that the media tried to shove down everyone's' throat; were quite wrong.  

I like your avatar, brother clown. Am so sick of the talking heads (not the band , one of my favs)..latest topic is '''what would happen if the electoral college is tied''? where do they think up this Krap.

17 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Joseph-Marie de Maistre, French diplomat and philosopher, said it: "Every nation gets the government it deserves"

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Yes, wise words from the historical masterminds of the Frenchie's and current words of wisdom echo a bit more hollow:

The current French ambassador to the United States has tweeted that the "world is collapsing before our eyes" as Donald Trump looks set to become US President.

Gerard Araud, who is the serving ambassador, tweeting his remarks as forecasters predict the Republican billionaire will defeat Hillary Clinton.

The 63-year-old said: "After Brexit and this election, everything is now possible. A world is collapsing before our eyes. Dizziness."

:passifier:

Edited by HLover
inappropriate