The latest developments in the US elections

webfact

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He meant democracy as opposed to totalitarianism. Not a particular administration. 

Yes, de Maistre wrote "Every nation gets the government it deserves" in a letter about the new constitutional laws in Russia at that time, as a comment on how democracy works. It applies, as you say, to every country with a democratic government.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

3 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Black arm bands anyone?? The next four years should be interesting. I think he will turn the day to day running of the country over to Mike Pence and go back to run Trump enterprises. He is 70 years old does he really want to live in the drafty old White House and take a cut in pay for the good ole USA for the next four years? Hardly. No doubt if you want to stick his name on your building the prices have tripled. 

<deleted>...what happened to all your stupid polls and silly predictions...Nate Silver, 538, Really Clear Politics, and all that...LOLOLOL...not to mention the vitriol and condescension towards anyone not living in the liberal echo-chamber...repeat after me: "Donald Trump is my President and I'm proud to be an American." 

Well the ignorant, racist, homophobic, misogynist, bigots carried the day. The Republican voter suppression worked. The futures trading had to be stopped because it was crashing, watch the stock market in the morning and all you  fascist lovers will be still celebrating when the USD goes to 28, right? How long before the fascist bankrupts America like he did all his businesses? He pulled off the con of the century. The most unstable, unqualified candidate in US history. Hopefully he will be impeached or have an accident before he destroys what is left of America. Screw him and all the ignoramus's that voted for him. I'm ashamed of America and the fascist will never be my president.

The Democrats again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Thank the DNC and the corporate blue dawg elites for blocking Bernie who would have walked all over the fascist.

2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

LMFAO...what happened to all your stupid polls and silly predictions...Nate Silver, 538, Really Clear Politics, and all that...LOLOLOL...not to mention the vitriol and condescension towards anyone not living in the liberal echo-chamber...repeat after me: "Donald Trump is my President and I'm proud to be an American." 

Yep. Looks like Breitbart was the only place to get it, right.  All the others were just in the tank for Clinton and spewing out propaganda in order to discourage Trump voters.  

1 minute ago, sgtsabai said:

Well the ignorant, racist, homophobic, misogynist, bigots carried the day. The Republican voter suppression worked. The futures trading had to be stopped because it was crashing, watch the stock market in the morning and all you  fascist lovers will be still celebrating when the USD goes to 28, right? How long before the fascist bankrupts America like he did all his businesses? He pulled off the con of the century. The most unstable, unqualified candidate in US history. Hopefully he will be impeached or have an accident before he destroys what is left of America. Screw him and all the ignoramus's that voted for him. I'm ashamed of America and the fascist will never be my president.

The Democrats again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Thank the DNC and the corporate blue dawg elites for blocking Bernie who would have walked all over the fascist.

Couldn't agree more with your last sentence - the rest is BS!! 

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

LMFAO...what happened to all your stupid polls and silly predictions...Nate Silver, 538, Really Clear Politics, and all that...LOLOLOL...not to mention the vitriol and condescension towards anyone not living in the liberal echo-chamber...repeat after me: "Donald Trump is my President and I'm proud to be an American." 

Get back to us in 4 years on that one. Yes he pushed the fear button constantly it is just an example of how he will TRY and run the country. The sheeple are mulling around now confused and dazed so keep telling them they will be mutton if they do not listen to the "president" He is not my President for obvious reasons. It is forecast in the Bible that the one man the anti-Christ will arise out of no where towards the end of days. I am an atheist but am getting that Apocalyptic feeling.

1 hour ago, sendintheclowns said:

well, the song that comes to my mind for Hillary is ''It's all over now Baby Blue'' .

Congratulations to all the Trumpeteers at TV who keep the faith for their man.

Now for some thoughts:

- did you sell your US dollars early?

- ditto every stock market including the SET.

- will he seek impeachment of HC?

I guess I can live with the result, so long as he does not allow his vindictive streak to do too much damage.

yes, and Franklin's Tower for America.  It appears that Pennsylvania was the dagger that ended the Clinton Regime.

Just now, au82tiger said:

He has won the election, and the Republicans retained control of the Congress.  Now maybe Trump can go to work to fix the mess in Washington.  I am so glad!

Now, the battle begins against the Republican establishment. Ryan must go. The Neocons MUST be dug up by the roots  and discarded forever.

3 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Get back to us in 4 years on that one. Yes he pushed the fear button constantly it is just an example of how he will TRY and run the country. The sheeple are mulling around now confused and dazed so keep telling them they will be mutton if they do not listen to the "president" He is not my President for obvious reasons. It is forecast in the Bible that the one man the anti-Christ will arise out of no where towards the end of days. I am an atheist but am getting that Apocalyptic feeling.

I suggest you start reading and watching sources other than the Clinton News Network, MSNBC, and The Guardian and your FB newsfeed settings...might save you from looking like such a fool the next time around.

6 minutes ago, sgtsabai said:

Careful I am sure the Donald is as we type compiling a hit of people who thoroughly pissed him off. He is like an elephant big in size and small otherwise. Run Hillary he will be coming for you and Bill. His motto is never forgive and never forget. 

6 minutes ago, sgtsabai said:

Shore is better to see you all on the losing side.  You were really bad when you thought you uns' would win.  I'm not a ignorant, racist, homophobic, misogynist or a bigot.  You, for saying that deserve a special category of those who should strive for unity instead of fermenting the divisiveness so familiar to your kind.

5 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Pinch me someone...is it true Hillary only got 218 EC votes...where was the black and Hispanic vote "explosion" for Clinton...any Pantsuit supporters who can clue me in?

The blacks thought she was mocking them with her fake drawl/accent ....which she was

The legal voting Hispanics sided with Trump....they used the front door to enter USA....Why would they disagree that illegal aliens are everyones problem.?  

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I suggest you start reading and watching sources other than the Clinton News Network, MSNBC, and The Guardian and your FB newsfeed settings...might save you from looking like such a fool the next time around.

Isn't CNN moving to Canada? Along with Whoopie Goldberg and Barbara Streisand and the Most Reverend Al Sharpton?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

Edited by Dtrump

10 minutes ago, au82tiger said:

He has won the election, and the Republicans retained control of the Congress.  Now maybe Trump can go to work to fix the mess in Washington.  I am so glad!

He has promised to do away with the EPA, that is wonderful news!!

5 minutes ago, Usernames said:

I can't wait to see Amanpour and Zakaria deal with this.  They've already thrown temper tantrums over Brexit.  This may push them right into the booby hatch.

New show on CNN called exploding heads

explode.jpg

11 minutes ago, mania said:

The blacks thought she was mocking them with her fake drawl/accent ....which she was

The legal voting Hispanics sided with Trump....they used the front door to enter USA....Why would they disagree that illegal aliens are everyones problem.?  

exactly..having lived 6 miles from the Mexican border for 4 years, I can say without a doubt, no group despises the illegals more than those, who came here legally.  When MSNBC says Latinos, they mean illegals...the truth is that the real Latinos in America are conservative, hardworking business owners, who love America more than many Americans.  Not to mention the baby killing thing.

I have spoken with a lot of latino people while waiting to get loaded at a warehouse close to Mexico nand these people love america and do not want to go back till they reach retirement and social security at age of retirement.

Trump is a show man and the Americans had very litle choice of expressing their anger towards the establishment so they choose the Joker.

20 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Careful I am sure the Donald is as we type compiling a hit of people who thoroughly pissed him off. He is like an elephant big in size and small otherwise. Run Hillary he will be coming for you and Bill. His motto is never forgive and never forget. 

Still making with the stupid sexual innuendos...let me guess...you're an 11 year-old boy posting from your bedroom...either that or another one of Anthony Wiener's (aka "Carlos Danger") online personalities