British pedophile was recently working in Thailand again after legal name change let him get teaching jobs

snoop1130

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

''He said about the work and the pictures, “My students all loved me very much, in a Thai sense, and asked me to pose for innocent pictures. They were just affectionate students. I know changing my name looked a bit dodgy but I didn’t want to get arrested again.”

Delusional as well

5 hours ago, Scott said:

I doubt he, or the school, followed proper procedures in hiring him.   To teach in most schools you need a degree, a police clearance and a Teacher's License (or waiver), at one of those levels his true identity should have been uncovered and he would have been sprung.   

I am quite sure he applied to work at a school I was at.   I don't know what happened with his application, but most likely he didn't make it past the initial vetting, which requires the degree (which would have his original name) on it.   One of the names he used rings a bell.  

Dont worry the magnificent idea recently introduce by immigration that we need to fill in a form showing all our details, social media use, places we visit etc, will single out this guy as the Immigration  officials carefully scrutinise all of our submissions.    

He was my college in Sichon, Nakhon Sri Thammarat. In that time he was called to Allan Howson. As a college, he was all right but strange enough, though. He asked money from everybody and his cat and told lies  and all kind of fairy tales many times without any reason, or asking.  His sexual behaviour was well hidden for a while anyhow.
I do not want to defend him, it is not my intention, but he is not alone in Thailand. I know schools where almost every teacher and some of the management  are phedo. Some other strange things have happened in the school even in front of the other teachers or students.
I had to leave the school because I was not one from the gang and they join their hands against me.
I think sexual behaviour is a private issue until it does not hurt others. Allan hurt a lot in England and in Thailand. No place for him on this Earth 

When all is said and done I am astonished how this vile being escaped the so say "checks & balances" to obtain his position as a Teacher. If he is a convicted criminal at this level then why can't he be disqualified from obtaining any travel documentation. This is utterly embarrassing for Brits and made worse by having a splendid position of 3rd in the World for Child Abuse!

Oddly enough no one observed his chain of identities or were disturbed by his sexual anomalies, but he submitted false documents about his education and  announced that he has completed a well-known university in England.  Immigration office observed these and arrested him because of his ......... overstay 55555. His agency was really incompetent and cooperate with him in his dirty game. ( Ths agency has 3 letters in it and the middle letter is & sign ) 5555
In Thailand, we have a lot of false documents and degrees from never existing on-line universities, especially teachers came from and East-Asian country. ( I know what I bring to my face now, but  my experience as teachers recruiter forces to say this)

12 hours ago, getreal said:

I know racial profiling is not poitically correct inthe wesr but it might be a good idea to do it here.

The UK has a terrible record with child abusers, fourth in the world behind south africa, india and zimbabwe according to research.

These scum frequently prey on child her and in other SE Asian countries. 

Putting up with a bit of extra scutiny would be worth it if it meant keeping the kids.safe. 

There are perverts all over the world. I heard that many village rapes of children go unreported in Thailand. He should be looked up and key thrown away. Where do you get your country stats from?

I've been saying it for years instead of testing new drugs on animals test them on these animals

Why should they have a good life in prison

Use them just as used the children never given them a choice did they?

As you can tell I hate them

12 hours ago, getreal said:

I know racial profiling is not poitically correct inthe wesr but it might be a good idea to do it here.

The UK has a terrible record with child abusers, fourth in the world behind south africa, india and zimbabwe according to research.

These scum frequently prey on child her and in other SE Asian countries. 

Putting up with a bit of extra scutiny would be worth it if it meant keeping the kids.safe. 

OK, so you stand at the airport and pick out the ones you want to detain and hand them over to Thai police. 

At my age I have grown tired of hearing about Drug Dealers, Phedophiles, Terrorist, Rioters, Repeat Felons, Woman & Child Beaters, Drunk Drivers killing people and getting nothing in the way of punishment.

The World is getting overpopulated, just use the 9MM Solution the first time and do not worry about them again !!

The sc*mbag should not be able to leave his home country. Electronic surveillance indefinitely as a minimum to track his location at any point in time.

This is a compulsive predator on children who's lights would be permanently shut down if he would get anywhere close to my family, no matter the consequences.

1 hour ago, kennw said:

Dont worry the magnificent idea recently introduce by immigration that we need to fill in a form showing all our details, social media use, places we visit etc, will single out this guy as the Immigration  officials carefully scrutinise all of our submissions.    

Ken the last time i came through swampy, i had that form at the ready, but it was never mentioned or asked for, this was about 3 months back, so i would assume the idea was quietly shelved! 

Just now, maxcorrigan said:

Ken the last time i came through swampy, i had that form at the ready, but it was never mentioned or asked for, this was about 3 months back, so i would assume the idea was quietly shelved! 

I came back on the 1st,

No such form

Quoted from the article"

Most recently, he was kicked out of Thailand in April for overstaying his visa by four months.

He was recently interviewed back in the UK by The Sun after another recent deportation that had only to do with irregular visas, not another conviction.

He said that the passports found in his possession were legal and that he got them by legally changing his name twice. Since the new passports had different numbers and names, he was able to enter Thailand freely and look for work.

He said about the work and the pictures, “My students all loved me very much, in a Thai sense, and asked me to pose for innocent pictures. They were just affectionate students. I know changing my name looked a bit dodgy but I didn’t want to get arrested again.”

Smith spent six months in jail in 2005 and earned himself a place on the UK sex offenders’ registry for molesting a 14-year-old girl back then.

Two years later, he was found in Thailand again teaching at a Buddhist school. He was again deported for using fake references after it became clear that he had lied to secure jobs that would put him in contact with kids ranging in age from 10 to 15 years old.

Smith has legally changed his name two times, going by both Allan Howson-Burton and Alan Trevor Stewart because of his wrongdoings with children.

Alan Smith, 62, secured the false passport in order to assume a fake identity to return to Thailand and take the teaching jobs that put him in close contact with Thai children. And it wasn’t the first time he’d done it.

Something seriously wrong with the UK immigration office and births, deaths, marriages department, how the furk can you let a sex offender change their name ?

58 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...hired him based on what....???

...he could not have changed his name on his transcripts...degree...etc....

Probably the agency hired him on the basis that the school paid them 30k a month and he would work for 15k  a month!

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You do realise I was condemning the attempt to create more Islamophobic hate don't you?

No, never thought,, I meant the post that you quoted  which said in his post... I dont why did not show in my previous quote,

I understood that you opposed it,

57 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...hired him based on what....???

...he could not have changed his name on his transcripts...degree...etc....

one can produce false papers. Big degree malls are existing in the USA, Philippine - they like on-line schools, most of them are not real, and Khao San road is still busy. Moreover, in some cases it is simply impossible to show original transcripts.Time, etc. In some cases school closes without legal successors ..... 

Hired him, because of shortage of falang English teachers....

13 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I just don't understand how a convicted paedophile is allowed by the UK authorities to change his name and be granted a new passport so he can return to commit further offences. Get a grip <deleted> UK :angry: 

Sadly I can understand exactly how these people get away with it!

Just look at the state of Britain and the rest of Europe these days with the open borders disgrace, there are so many people arriving in the UK probably without having a valid passport, the place has gone to the dogs!

What surprises me more is that surely if convicted of child sex offences the beast should be on a sex register in the UK and if so I would have thought it would have made sense to refuse these vermin passports as a matter of course?