Brawl Breaks Out At Kasikornbank Branch Over Commemorative Bills

webfact

15 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

Classic. Thais on Thais.

Whenever any senior citizen cuts in front of me I simply smile as many have medical conditions and I'm a guest in their country.

This time of year with foreign tourists pouring in create over crowding conditions on the BTS, MRT and the streets are like parking lots at times. Even  trying to get a taxi especially with all the rain creates additional problems. This also creates anger and even occasional, discrimination.

I believe much of the violence in the world is displaced anger and has little to do with the current situation.

People worldwide are under extreme financial stress, job and family stress combined with worry about worldwide situations that could affect them in time.

Some people are actually losing their minds from the above conditions.

It's best to avoid angry people as they are capable of anything, even taking their own life!

Regardless of whatever they are queuing up for, it's nice to see somebody (a Thai no less) actually say something to someone (another Thai - sacre bleu!) for cutting the line and not allowing that BS to happen. IMO, it should happen more often! And it comes as no surprise that an elderly woman was the culprit because if you just stand back and observe, most of the time they do it knowing that they have the "respect your elders" card so they're banking on the fact that no one would dare say something to them. Sorry luv, u bet wrong this time. Hehehehe.