Ohkajhu Resteurant

canthai55

Went for lunch today - nice to see the standards have not slipped. Food keeps getting better every time I go. Fresh Veg - organic - from their land behind the place. Great staff. Sit outside or inside w/aircon. What's not too like.

Busy as usual - not cheap, but quality never is.

One of my favourites in CM, but it can get busy. I don't find it expensive for what you get and it is run very well. My girl found a worm once in her salad and they apologized, replaced the entire dish, didn't charge for her food and gave her free salad upon leaving. We didn't ask for any of this. These three guys deserve the success they have achieved.

Of course to clarify, he is talking about the one at Maejo since the land behind the one at Rim Plaza has sanitation and toilet blocks. 

Well I hope so anyway.

Yes food great, downside for me; I like beer with my food not butterfly pea piss but they are alcohol free I think unless you take your own of course.

5 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Of course to clarify, he is talking about the one at Maejo since the land behind the one at Rim Plaza has sanitation and toilet blocks. 

Well I hope so anyway.

Yes food great, downside for me; I like beer with my food not butterfly pea piss but they are alcohol free I think unless you take your own of course.

And what exactly is wrong with butterfly pea piss! :sick:

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

HUGE MAKE YOUR OWN SALAD for just 50 baht is cheap as chips a few adds ons and its enough can get out of there for less than 100 baht 

Yup, we always bring back a couple of the 50 Baht salads for lunch the next day. The salad sauces are superb. Or if I'm not too hungry that is what I order. Also the set meals of excellent Thai food are about 85 Baht. So it's quite reasonable there. Salmon with mash and a huge salad is a favorite of mine too at only about 225 Baht. Great place!

3 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

HUGE MAKE YOUR OWN SALAD for just 50 baht is cheap as chips a few adds ons and its enough can get out of there for less than 100 baht 

My life's dream is to "get out" of a Thai restaurant for less than 100 baht whenever I go out to enjoy a meal,maybe even fill a water bottle from the toilet sink just to really make my day!

I recommend this place but leery of any place saying it is organic...

if thailand had of history of being credible in progressive topics but it doesn't....

service is better than most rstaurants in thailand...which might or might not say much...

Edited by cardinalblue