Monk Claims His Magic Cloth Helped Donald Trump Win

rooster59

Monk Claims His Magic Cloth Helped Donald Trump Win

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__4300896.jpg

Abbot Thongchai Thanjiaokhun displays a reproduction of a series of sacred, Trump-supporting cloths Friday evening at Wat Traimitr in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — The same magic monk credited with Leicester City FC’s victory earlier this year took some credit for helping Donald Trump ascend to the White House with one of his magic cloths.

Abbot Thongchai Thanjiaokhun of Wat Traimitr said Friday evening that that for the past seven months, Uranus has had a strong impact on Earth. Therefore, the astrologer believes leaders with the qualities associated with Uranus – change, innovation, idealism and freedom – would rise to a powerful position.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/weirdwonderful/2016/11/12/monk-claims-magic-cloth-helped-trump-win/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, trogers said:

I would refute his claim. I have with me the cause of Hillary's defeat. A Swiss cow bell.

Poor lady like boxing she has answered the election bell to many times and has finally been landed a knock out punch. Seeing as how it was Trump a low blow comes into question. He had help from the FBI and of course Hillary died partly of self immolation the death of thousands of email cuts. 

1 hour ago, trogers said:

I would refute his claim. I have with me the cause of Hillary's defeat. A Swiss cow bell.

You must have a good fortune teller. Is it a monk? How did you know what her husband said?

Amazing Thailand, indeed. 

Cowbell_001.png

Edited by lostinisaan