Armed Forces Development Command helps people handle everyday problems

webfact

Armed Forces Development Command helps people handle everyday problems

UDON THANI, 14 November 2016 (NNT) - The Armed Forces Development Command has deployed a caravan of vehicles and machinery to find sources of water for residents of the upper Northeast of Thailand. 

Maj Gen Kittipong Kanjanakom, Director of the 2nd Regional Development Office of the Armed Forces Development Command, presided over the release of the military caravan. 

Lt Col. Thongkham Dabpimjab, operating officer of the 2nd Regional Development Office, said his office had been allocated a budget under the government’s national defense and basic infrastructure plans to complete several community-based projects. They include 20 transportation projects, 15 water development plans, and 83 water wells in Udon Thani province alone. However, the 2nd Regional Development Office is also expected to build 60 water wells in the provinces of Khon Kaen, Nakhon Phanom, Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu, Kalasin, Mukdahan, Bueng Kan and Sakon Nakhon. 

All of the projects have been initiated to solve daily problems for people in regional areas. Many of the projects adhere to the government’s water management policy.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-11-14

22 minutes ago, ThaiWest said:

Oh. And I thought Thailand was “the land of smiles” and HAPPY people... Few lands have I visited were the PEOPLE were truly HAPPY when THEY did not control THEIR OWN government... Just a consideration... 

You really ought to petition the military, in that case. Pack fresh underwear, a toothbrush and a spare liver in case you accidentally rupture the one you have. And stay away from ledges. Rope too...

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

You really ought to petition the military, in that case. Pack fresh underwear, a toothbrush and a spare liver in case you accidentally rupture the one you have. And stay away from ledges. Rope too...

:smile: No worry, I’m NOT “in-country.”

47 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Aw !  You're no fun anymore .   :biggrin:

No fun?! Well, let me see, how can I be diplomatic here? I had great respect for the Chinese who STOOD THEIR GROUND IN THE SQUARE some years back, and clearly SAID NO! Is it a far fetched possibility that the THAI PEOPLE MAY someday do the same? I don’r know... But, isn’t it a beautiful dream?! One would have to wonder, what would happen if the Thais gained some self-respect!?

3 minutes ago, ThaiWest said:

No fun?! Well, let me see, how can I be diplomatic here? I had great respect for the Chinese who STOOD THEIR GROUND IN THE SQUARE some years back, and clearly SAID NO! Is it a far fetched possibility that the THAI PEOPLE MAY someday do the same? I don’r know... But, isn’t it a beautiful dream?! One would have to wonder, what would happen if the Thais gained some self-respect!?

So what was the outcome of the Chinese .. are they free now.. i guess not. So if you want to get killed for nothing.. have fun.

I would not care less about voting as long as there was a good economy and I was making money. Just look at Maslov his hierarchy of needs. I can assure you voting is not high up there. So in a country like this its no big deal until other needs are fulfilled. 

37 minutes ago, robblok said:

So what was the outcome of the Chinese .. are they free now.. i guess not. So if you want to get killed for nothing.. have fun.

I would not care less about voting as long as there was a good economy and I was making money. Just look at Maslov his hierarchy of needs. I can assure you voting is not high up there. So in a country like this its no big deal until other needs are fulfilled. 

Truly, I have great doubts that the same results as was for the Chinese would be for the Thais. The Thai people are much stronger once they make up their minds!