A police officer shot dead by suspected militants in Yala

webfact

A police officer shot dead by suspected militants in Yala

YALA: -- Suspected southern militants shot dead a police officer as he was riding back home in a motorcycle in Yala’s Muang district Tuesday night.

A joint team of police and military personnel led by Pol Col Virote Nualkhae, superintendent of Lam Mai police station, rushed to the crime scene on a rural road in Ban Paluka, Tambon Lam Mai, Muang district after being alerted of the shooting incident which took place at about 8.25 pm.

They found the victim, Pol Lt Malaseng Sehbing, 58, deputy inspector of Lam Mai police, lying dead on the road with his body riddled with gunshot wounds from M16 assault rifle. His motorcycle was found in the roadside bush.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/a-police-officer-shot-dead-by-suspected-militants-in-yala/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-11-16

RIP.

I just want to clear one thing here. Not every Muslim is militant. Roughly 90 % of the population is Muslim in Satun, but there were 3 murder cases in 3 months 2 years ago. Neither of them was connected to their religion. I am Catholic having a number of  Islam friends. They do not want to kill me. (No,  I do not live in Yala ) 

Muslim and Militant is not same. There are thousands of peaceful Muslims In the South, even in that three critical provinces, but a minority creates the news,  a lot of instances are not published, though. I think we can see something similar in the States now.

There  are  the  peaceful  Muslims,  and  then  there  are  those Muslim  militants,  or  rebels, or  insurgents.

This  group[  are  the  ones  causing  the  troubles and who  are killing, police, bankers, teachers,  shop owners

and even military.  I  have  been  in  Yala, and Pattani  with  my Buddhist  Thai  relatives  about 9 years ago.

They  were  very worried about  our safety  even  then,  and will not  go  south of Phuket now  as they

all say it is just too dangerous.  I agree,  and I am only a Christian, who does not want to see JC any

earlier  than I have to.

Geezer

13 hours ago, Honthy said:

RIP.

I just want to clear one thing here. Not every Muslim is militant. Roughly 90 % of the population is Muslim in Satun, but there were 3 murder cases in 3 months 2 years ago. Neither of them was connected to their religion. I am Catholic having a number of  Islam friends. They do not want to kill me. (No,  I do not live in Yala ) 

Muslim and Militant is not same. There are thousands of peaceful Muslims In the South, even in that three critical provinces, but a minority creates the news,  a lot of instances are not published, though. I think we can see something similar in the States now.

Ther is no such thing as a peaceful muslim. They are the silent ones that are too scared to speak out as they know they will be done over by the militant muslims. Its people like you that will be responsible for the eventual take over of the world by the barbaric muzrats.

13 hours ago, Honthy said:

RIP.

You are blind

4 hours ago, lungnorm said:

Ther is no such thing as a peaceful muslim. They are the silent ones that are too scared to speak out as they know they will be done over by the militant muslims. Its people like you that will be responsible for the eventual take over of the world by the barbaric muzrats.

WHY ? is it PC ? Surely you are not Muslim ;-)