Spending Money

Don one

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:33 PM, jadee said:

Wow! What doisyou buy for lunch

OP is having some difficulty getting serious responses, so I'll do my best.

B12000 will have you living very well, or even half that will. Food Is cheap, except In 5* hotels, transport Is very cheap, alcojhol not expensive, attractions....many are free.  I've never used bar girls, but I expect they wouldn't cost a lot either.

Way more money than you need.  Enjoy yourself.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:40 PM, Mitkof Island said:

On what ? Booze and bar girls. What a waste !

Maybe a waste but what a night  :tongue:

Just be sure the women DONT have anything hanging down between their legs  :shock1: :sick:

Edited by monkey4u

On 11/17/2016 at 5:23 PM, impulse said:

If the hotel's already been paid for, and it includes the free breakfast, you should be able to get by on 12,000 a day if you skimp a little on lunch.

Lunch will cost a bar fine of 400 and 1,000 if it is a short lunch. Add in a couple of brews and you're good to go. Be cautious of two things 1) Make sure its a girl and 2) Trouble starts when you bring more than one home. 

I'm surprised that anybody that posts here responded to this azz clown in a serious way  . This moronic troll wants to know if after his hotel bill is paid if 350USD is enough per day..?? he knows if it is ,,he's just being a smart ass .perra

On 11/17/2016 at 5:09 PM, chiang mai said:

Be sure to buy a 5 day BTS tourist pass, it'll make your money go further. :post-4641-1156694572:

How much is a five day BTS tourist pass, and can you buy at any BTS station?

I applied for a BTS Bangkok bank B-first debit card to use on the skytrain, I was

told it would cost 699 Bt, and would only last a year. Very poor deal.

On 11/17/2016 at 4:41 PM, Mitkof Island said:

Are you joking ? The Thais will love you as they drain every last baht out of your pocket. You are what they call a two week millionare. Do you plan to flash your money around? Your the type of guy i tend to keep a safe distance from.

12806002_976981692378256_4901177588154880301_n.jpg

What a ringer for Alf Garnett.:cheesy:

I think you'll find the average is around 55k a month.

Ha ha ha, no way! I just spent a month there and stayed in a condotel with many long term residents and recall one conversation about electricity bills and turned out none used air-conditioning, and it was hot!

I think 200 baht electric bill was the average lol

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

12,000 a day,seriously? I live in Khon Kaen and my leccy,water,food(which is the good stuff)True vision,Wi Fi,petrol,Booze,1 night a week(with hotel) out in the city for a drink and pool with mrs Kaen,Doesnt come to 20,000 a month.25 if i want to splash out and actually by her a drink.

12.000 a day is tourist money,and yes,you could/will have a whale of a time,just dont let the bar ladies know you are holding that type of spondoolix.

2 hours ago, Anthony5 said:

So you consider any poll on Thaivisa, especially when it concerns financials or personal skills and background, reliable?

I guess I heard enough then.

I bet a poll about how many were married to a prostitute would give a you an average of below 10%

Most of them married the cashier.

20 minutes ago, DKNY77 said:

I'm surprised that anybody that posts here responded to this azz clown in a serious way  . This moronic troll wants to know if after his hotel bill is paid if 350USD is enough per day..?? he knows if it is ,,he's just being a smart ass .perra

Leave the OP alone, this topic comes up all the time and lots of different posters take part in it, and it is also entertaining.

Considering the best sex will be almost free, because good girls arent prossies, have jobs, may not drink, or eat western food, and might be just plain horny as hell, and would be more likely to get naked in your room than be seen with a farang at swensen's etc..the better street food is the best food thing going...imitation western food often sucks or is really expensive like USDA steak or great cheese...best to do it at home. Wine same same...craft beer?  I get the feeling its a gay thing..because there are rarely chicks in there and its a ripoff....yeah mompop plastic tables are for cheapskates but as long as there is a decent restroom there will be chances to meet single ladies. 

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

35 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

12k does me 2 weeks, girls, booze, food, travel, fun & accomadation, all inclusive.

So Bt.850 per day all in, must be an exciting and fun filled 2 weeks !!

Edited by Don Mega

17 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Leave the OP alone, this topic comes up all the time and lots of different posters take part in it, and it is also entertaining.

Truly entertaining. Maybe after his two weeks are over he can get back to us with a itemized list of his expenditures. Maybe keep a little back for some blue ointment. 

So Bt.1000 per day all in, must be an exciting and fun filled 2 weeks !!

I think he is talking about a 500 baht lady boy BJ on beach Rd pattaya and then sharing a chicken and sticky rice meal before crashing out on the sand for the evening

Hanging out with sukhumvit mercenary girls would be more like working in a psycho ward than being on vacation.  Almost gives me a headache thinking about it.  I've seen people bringing family members with Downs Syndrome to Sukhumvit to get them laid...that's how money talks down there...very romantic.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

3 minutes ago, mcfish said:

I think he is talking about a 500 baht lady boy BJ on beach Rd pattaya and then sharing a chicken and sticky rice meal before crashing out on the sand for the evening

He better doesn't carry his 2 week budget on him then, because then it would last only 1 day as well.

A lady from UTH was doing outfall for 400...she told me I could move in with her for 2500 per week...about 34..nice body....but the UDRU girls will outfall 2 hours for 700...and that includes the tuktuk.  A friend pays 700 THB for outfall in huahin to his 8 million house...you just gotta be willing to use daytime service before they go to the bar..

Just now, KhonKaenKowboy said:

A lady from UTH was doing outfall for 400...she told me I could move in with her for 2500 per week...about 34..nice body....but the UDRU girls will outfall 2 hours for 700...and that includes the tuktuk.  A friend pays 700 THB for outfall in huahin to his 8 million house...you just gotta be willing to use daytime service before they go to the bar..

What is;

UTH ?

Outfall ?

UDRU ?