Buying a Vacuum Cleaner and my search for a 'Henry'

SirPaul

In the UK I purchased a Henry vacuum cleaner back in 1998 and it is still working well.

In Thailand I have purchased many vacuum cleaners but they just seem to last a couple of years, the best one lasting nearly 4 years before breaking down.

So, now I want to buy a 'Henry' vacuum cleaner in Thailand. I live in Pattaya so if there is a place near me that would be great, but I am prepared to travel. The problem is I have not yet found anywhere that sells them.

Does anyone have any further information on good vacuum cleaners that are currently available in Thailand, or even better, where might I be able to purchase a 'Henry'

henry.jpg

Henry2.jpg

55 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

Not exactly what I was looking for!!

A bit off topic.

SP ,  you are quite right ,   

TV is  well known for off topic ill informed posters , actually I am looking for another forum .

p.s .      I  thought  Henry was  a  Ford ,  my first model was a  model T .

Good luck , Sir .

3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Not a "Henry" but a similar product from the same UK manufacturer - available online from Lazada http://www.lazada.co.th/numatic-7254020.html

This is nearly double the price of a Henry, but most useful.

This hoover is made by Numatic, the same people that make the Henry. I wonder why they make this one for Thailand. It looks of the same design ideas, but very different at the same time. Not sure if I like it, or have I simply got used to the Henry look.

For anyone wanting to know more about Numatic...

https://www.numatic.co.uk/

Edited by SirPaul

I brought TWO Henrys  in with me  in my baggage no problem as they split  in half......the maid  then asked me where she could  buy one..............I had to tell her the bad  news, she was impressed with em...great cleaners except their new "eco dumbass" switch

11 hours ago, elliss said:

SP ,  you are quite right ,   

TV is  well known for off topic ill informed posters , actually I am looking for another forum .

p.s .      I  thought  Henry was  a  Ford ,  my first model was a  model T .

Good luck , Sir .

sheesh  some  folks  have  no  sense of  humour..........may  as  well be  dead