VOID Stamp!!!!!!!

Hi Please some one help me Advice me .

I Apply Thai visa via VFS Delhi . 

They told me come after 3 days to collect i went there they ask me provide 2 Decrements.

1. Old Passport .

2. Bank Statement of 1 year.

I submit my Old passport and Bank whole passbook.

As this days in India there is no chance to get bank statement due to change currency Bank is busy.

But my Bank Passbook is Update . 

also i submit earlier currency exchange receipt too.as per they written 700$.

After submit they ask me come after 2 days when i went to collect i got my passport back but there was VOID stamp.

Now the Embassy is closed for few days till 25th November.

Im so Confused what to do as my Gal-friend  from Another country is waiting for me .

Can i go on arrival visa ? Am i eligible to get VOA . 

Please advice me Thanks .

Aryan

20161119_100917.jpg

I have no idea why they issued the visa and then stamped it void. Not the first that has happened at the embassy in Deli. I think VFS accepted your application but the embassy found the application not acceptable, issued the visa and voided it to justify keeping the fee you paid.

You could enter and get a visa on arrival that will allow a 15 day entry after paying 2000 baht (new fee) for it.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have no idea why they issued the visa and then stamped it void. Not the first that has happened at the embassy in Deli. I think VFS accepted your application but the embassy found the application not acceptable, issued the visa and voided it to justify keeping the fee you paid.

You could enter and get a visa on arrival that will allow a 15 day entry after paying 2000 baht (new fee) for it.

Thank you very much ubonjoe....!!!!

Im doubt about Delhi VFS as there attitude dealing is not good at all.

I was there few times and all the times i see arguing fighting and talking so rude .

Anyway Thanks a lot .

Yes i will go via VOA now.

3 hours ago, Aryanleh said:

they ask me provide 2 Decrements.

1. Old Passport .

2. Bank Statement of 1 year.

I submit my Old passport and Bank whole passbook.

As this days in India there is no chance to get bank statement due to change currency Bank is busy.

But my Bank Passbook is Update . 

You might have got a voided Visa due to the fact you didnt hand in the necessary documents. Just because a bank is busy, doesn't mean that you don't have to get them that particular document. 

I'd maybe try again, but this time following the requirements as per stated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psyvolt said:

You might have got a voided Visa due to the fact you didnt hand in the necessary documents. Just because a bank is busy, doesn't mean that you don't have to get them that particular document. 

I'd maybe try again, but this time following the requirements as per stated.

Thanks for advice.

My problem is can i get VOA visa on arrival ?

Due to VOID stamp hope i wont be send back.

As there is holiday VFS is closed till 25th by then she will back.

Thanks anyway for your helpful advice.

Regards

Aryan

you lost 2000 rs. around 1000 bahts.
anyway come to Thailand on a visa waiver and go to lao.
this is what I do because I don't trust the thai embassies in Europe anymore. they all have a high nose attitude.
they ask for this and that and I stress too much at the end.
last time they sent me back my application asking me for employment contract and I have to apply 1 month in advance and then wait 2 weeks to get the visa, if I receive the visa, If... .

yeah sure! if I was working in my home country i would not be able to to go to Thailand for more than 3 or 4 weeks. duh!

just easier to go to lao and get your visa there. in Lao, no if if and if.... u come, u give your passport and next day you pickup your visa.

• Like 1

PattayaLover 

Thanks for taking time to write .

Your advice is helpful.

My Question is can i get visa on arrival after getting VOID on passport?

If its possible sure i will come .

By theway how much it cost for Lao n back.

Im in Delhi India now.

Thanks again

Aryan

1 hour ago, pattayalover said:

this is what I do because I don't trust the thai embassies in Europe anymore. they all have a high nose attitude.
last time they sent me back my application asking me for employment contract and I have to apply 1 month in advance and then wait 2 weeks to get the visa, if I receive the visa, If... .

yeah sure! if I was working in my home country i would not be able to to go to Thailand for more than 3 or 4 weeks. duh!

just easier to go to lao and get your visa there. in Lao, no if if and if.... u come, u give your passport and next day you pickup your visa.

It's not Thai embassy In Europe but In India that Issued and VOID It...

11 hours ago, pattayalover said:

Go to Europe ?? For an Indian ?? 

Get a visa in Laos ?? For an Indian ?? 

Think you need to reread.. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pattayalover said:

The OP is the holder of an Indian passport, therefore he is not eligible for the visa exempt scheme, he must either have a pre-purchased visa from India, or buy a visa on arrival.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, pattayalover said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's so easy to go to a Thai Consulate in a European country and receive a TV on the same day. 

All visas in India are issued by the Thai embassy in Dehli. Please see:

http://www.vfs-thailand.co.in/Delhi/tourist.html

14 hours ago, Aryanleh said:

My problem is can i get VOA visa on arrival ?

Ubonjoe already said you can get 15 days and you replied.If you're still unsure maybe you should change your meeting place to Vienianne or Malaysia.

Edited by Rob13
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's so easy to go to a Thai Consulate in a European country and receive a TV on the same day. 

All visas in India are issued by the Thai embassy in Dehli. Please see:

http://www.vfs-thailand.co.in/Delhi/tourist.html

not in every country in Europe you get it on the same day

12 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

not in every country in Europe you get it on the same day

Okay, in the "old European countries" you usually do get it on the same day. 

I get a Non-O- Multiple Entry based on marriage on the same day at the Thai Consulate in Stuttgart by only showing my marriage certificate. That wouldn't work that easy at the Thai embassy in Frankfurt. 

Completely different to a Thai embassy. 

8 hours ago, Rob13 said:

Ubonjoe already said you can get 15 days and you replied.If you're still unsure maybe you should change your meeting place to Vienianne or Malaysia.

Thanks Rob13 

Yes i will follow Ubonjoe and go via visa on arrival VOA.

Tomorrow im flying to Bangkok and try VOA . 

Hope everything will be ok.

Thanks a lot I appreciated your advice.

Regards

Aryan

6 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Okay, in the "old European countries" you usually do get it on the same day. 

I get a Non-O- Multiple Entry based on marriage on the same day at the Thai Consulate in Stuttgart by only showing my marriage certificate. That wouldn't work that easy at the Thai embassy in Frankfurt. 

Completely different to a Thai embassy. 

I hope you understand the situation .

Or i request you read carefully and advice.

To go Thai go Europe first lol lol . Then apply from there.

Anyway Thanks a lot .

Good Day 

Just now, BritTim said:

Good luck, Aryan. I have noted before that getting Thai visas in India can be a problem.

Thanks BritTim 

Yes you are right . There was few more people too who got VOID.

Actually VFS Delhi should advice before collecting.

And also they should change the attitude of dealing costumers too bad man .

If my gf not waiting there i really dont feel to go just to see that attitude of VFS Delhi.

Good Day

33 minutes ago, Aryanleh said:

Thanks Rob13 

Yes i will follow Ubonjoe and go via visa on arrival VOA.

Tomorrow im flying to Bangkok and try VOA . 

Hope everything will be ok.

Thanks a lot I appreciated your advice.

Regards

Aryan

Ooops, sorry, OP. Please see post # 12. I've just replied to another post, my deepest apologies. :sorry:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 8:16 PM, pattayalover said:

in Lao, no if if and if.... u come, u give your passport and next day you pickup your visa.

so you have to stay overnight with no passport ? that means you have to checkin Before surrendering that passport , might the hotel require keeping that passport themselves ?

1 hour ago, YetAnother said:

so you have to stay overnight with no passport ? that means you have to checkin Before surrendering that passport , might the hotel require keeping that passport themselves ?

A copy of my passport was always OK for check-in, in my experience (I often go straight from border to consulate).  They are used to people showing up after leaving their passports at the Thai Embassy/Consulate.  I keep a laminated card-sized color-copy of my passport in my wallet - has been accepted by money-exchangers in Thailand, hotels in Lao, etc. 

But checking-in first would be a good idea, if you have time, in case they want to make their own copy and see the original.  If you don't have time to check-in first, and some place gives you trouble (though I haven't heard of this), just use another hotel. 

The visa says "enter before 8 feb 2017. Obviously we are now beyond that date I would think that is they added the void label to it.

You do realise you are replying to a 6 month old thread. And the poaaible reason it was originally voided to the OP is coz his currency receipt showed 700$ with no bank statements which is termed as being poor in India. Possibly the consulate officer had doubts how he could support his trip for 2 months using that less amount of cash.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app