Starting young - police arrest 16 year old female "madam"

rooster59

Starting young - police arrest 16 year old female "madam"

pimp.PNG
Image: Daily News

RATCHABURI:-- Police in Ratchaburi  have arrested a 16 year old girl for pimping.

And the girl she was selling into sex on the Line application was even younger, just 13 years of age.

Crime suppression division officers working with Ratchaburi police set up a sting at a neighborhood resort after contact was made with "Noi" 16 through Line.

She arrived on a motorcycle with "Nam" a thirteen year old and after 3,000 baht was handed over and received, Noi was arrested.

She was charged with a swathe of human trafficking offences against children under 15.

Nam was sent for a psychological examination.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-19

I hope they have had the sense to examine the history logs on the girl's mobile, and more importantly have the balls to expand the investigation. No doubt the girl is wrong but IMO the crime should not be put to rest until all the 'product' and users have been identified with help provided for the 'product' and prosecution provided for the users.

some gogo and beer bar mamasan's proudly point out their daughter working in the gogo and call her over to sit with you (if you feel comfortable with that)

thailand is not a bastion of morality or integrity.

one might think a successful mamasan might steer the daughter away from that sort of work

Maybe she lives in a one room house and heard all the moans and groans during the night. In the morning dad reached for his wallet and gave mom her money for the day and she drew a wrong inference. At 13 years of age the whole world is open for the teenagers interpretation of things. Its the mimical age. If she lives on a farm she is more than likely getting her sex education from the inhabitants of the barnyard. 

5 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I hope they have had the sense to examine the history logs on the girl's mobile, and more importantly have the balls to expand the investigation. No doubt the girl is wrong but IMO the crime should not be put to rest until all the 'product' and users have been identified with help provided for the 'product' and prosecution provided for the users.

Well said Sherlock, I'm sure no one else has thought about it!

20 minutes ago, Italian guy said:

Well said Sherlock, I'm sure no one else has thought about it!

The importance (IMO) of the post was about expanding the investigation, too many times the case is closed when the criminal is caught for one crime while a multitude of other offences are overlooked.

The comment about the history logs were for slow people to follow what i meant by the second part of the post.

Glad to be of help.........................:smile:

5 hours ago, atyclb said:

some gogo and beer bar mamasan's proudly point out their daughter working in the gogo and call her over to sit with you (if you feel comfortable with that)

one might think a successful mamasan might steer the daughter away from that sort of work

Never had that happen. Exactly where do you crawl to find these places?

Hate to admit it,but was guilty of a mum and daughter scene 15 years ago in Bangkok.The mum was a very good looking 40 year old and her daughter was about 22.Ahhh but i was a young man then,and the situation was too good to pass up.It was an experience that has never repeated itself.It was one night in Soi Cowboy.I dont regret it,but ive learned to be more cautious as the years have gone by.Now i think about it,they probably weren't even related.But the thought of it was a turn on.

All you Salvation army,holier than thou,sanctimonious posters can cuss me,and say what you like.But if you are a red bloodied heterosexual male,dont tell me the thought has never crossed your mind's.At least i had the courage to admit it.

14 hours ago, atyclb said:

It has happened to me more than once over the years, some of the older waitresses in Nana have known me for over 25 years and they were in their late teens back then, can't help get the feeling some of the chick-a-dees I have sat with now working may be my offspring.  Oh well, like Mother like Daughter.

10 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

everyone was outraged by a thai man pimping 15 and 18 year olds but people are not so upset about a thai female pimping a 13 year old.  again its all rather pointless. brothels upcountry are full of underage girls.

I don't think people are taking this lightly because she was pimping underage girls as young as 13 years old. The Police proved that. What I think it is that being only 16 years old herself, there is a strong possibility that she was manipulated as well. That some Adult is behind all this, and she is just a Mule to deliver the girls or have the web site in her name for customer contact.  

Since the Young Offenders Act came into play in my country,, it is not uncommon to make an underage boy the Car Theft Ring Leader, while the Adult actually runs the whole show, knowing full well that if they get caught the Ring Leader will be treated with Kid Gloves. This is what I see here.  

What Brothels upcountry are you referring to? I live upcountry and I have never seen any here. But then I wasn't looking for any either.   

17 hours ago, TEFLKrabi said:

Never had that happen. Exactly where do you crawl to find these places?

crawling may be more appropriate but you walk up 1 flight of stairs or use the lift at a big entertainment plaza at sukumwit area.

19 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

What Brothels upcountry are you referring to? I live upcountry and I have never seen any here. But then I wasn't looking for any either.   

I live in the boonies upcountry also.  Get to know the locals and they will point them out to you.  When I first moved here there were two very close that fronted as outdoor bars.  They have both closed, too near to the local town, and have moved further out in the sticks, but they are still operating.  Two of the "ladies" in one were the young daughters of the "mamasan" that owed the place, one was still going to high school during the day.

On 22/11/2559 at 4:40 AM, wayned said:

I live in the boonies upcountry also.  Get to know the locals and they will point them out to you.  When I first moved here there were two very close that fronted as outdoor bars.  They have both closed, too near to the local town, and have moved further out in the sticks, but they are still operating.  Two of the "ladies" in one were the young daughters of the "mamasan" that owed the place, one was still going to high school during the day.

Okay if you say so. I believe you. I do know that if you flash money here anything is possible so I don't doubt you. Just saying that my wife and her family are local to the area and lived here all of there lives and they never heard of such a place here in the N.E. near Udon Thani. 

I do know that when we lived in Pattaya my Wife's Mother came for a visit and my wife took her to Walking Street, and when she returned she was in total shock. She could not believe that Thai Girls dressed this way and what was going on in the open their. But again if you are not looking for such places I guess they are harder to find.