Things to do for less than 300 baht (per person)

Hal65

or ridden the rides ^ ?

There is currently a 'street fair' on third road and soi exzite.  Entrance free.  You can buy 10 underwear for yourself for 200 baht and 10 for your TGF for 100 baht (300) but the food looks like a lot better quality.  Do not wear good shoes, it can be quite muddy.   Maybe it's something more suited for Thai families and kids.   Not sure when they pack up and leave.  Different than the past fairs there, in some good ways and some bad ways.  Sadly lacking in customers for some reason.  

Hi OP,

You could go play football (soccer) in Pattaya Klang for 150-200THB per hour. You ask the guys if you can join and they let you play, usually early evenings 5-6pm.

Could rent a bike and drive around the Na Jomtien area or go to Khao Chichan (The Buddha sculptured on a mountain) or both. 

I've never been to the 3D museum but the price is 180THB and you could visit it , I heard it's ok.

10 Baht bus to bottom of Pratumnak Hill. Walk up hill and then up through the verdent fitness park.  Exit and cross over to open air boxing gym and watch the sparring and training there.  Continue down soi cosy beach all the to the end and walk through the open air rooftop bar and down the steps to cosy beach where you can eat or have a meal or a massage and still have enough money for beer.  Because this is a Russian Zone prices are cheap.  Swimming and sunbathing is an option.  Return to Soi 11 Katsensin and if you have change call in at Heaven G Club. Then return to fitness park and back to baht bus route. 

Funny post! Somehow pulling the pud in Pattaya is just wrong

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Been up the tower?

What about this?

From the money saved on the health days, buy some fish and prawns, bread crumb them, bake them in the bbq, while watching youtube lao music, and drinking red wine.

Then pull your pud....for exercise and coordination. [emoji2]

6348a2a163935b480d2e0b0512359130.jpg

742aff8979f8dd2a6890ad64d6ee36ea.jpg

53ebb378c6df6a8987a810a8f8fe0cc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

On 21/11/2016 at 8:49 PM, carlyai said:

Yeah but you don't do it every day.

It's called 'a health day'.

Get there at 0900 hr, spend an hour in the pool, then drink a litre of free water, then a 15 min sauna followed by a 5 min ice cold pool plunge. Then 2 more saunas, relax, enjoy the free wifi, drink more water.

Then 3 steam room visits and cold plunges.

By this time it's 3pm, and you go home, put on a disgusting video and pull the pud.

Ahhh...great health day....still got B 100 left and no need for antibiotics.

I do believe you maybe in violation of the 1909 work act banning foreigners from this form of activity

It sates clearly.

Section 28,    sub paragraph 5.

Pud pulling is only to be performed on foreigners by fit birds from Isaan. :giggle:

I do believe you maybe in violation of the 1909 work act banning foreigners from this form of activity
It sates clearly.
Section 28,    sub paragraph 5.
Pud pulling is only to be performed on foreigners by fit birds from Isaan. :giggle:

Please stay up-to-date:
Section 28, sub paragraph 5 was ammended.

On 11/23/2016 at 11:29 PM, peeba7 said:

or ridden the rides ^ ?

There is currently a 'street fair' on third road and soi exzite.  Entrance free.  You can buy 10 underwear for yourself for 200 baht and 10 for your TGF for 100 baht (300) but the food looks like a lot better quality.  Do not wear good shoes, it can be quite muddy.   Maybe it's something more suited for Thai families and kids.   Not sure when they pack up and leave.  Different than the past fairs there, in some good ways and some bad ways.  Sadly lacking in customers for some reason.  

Food is more palatable than underwear, I imagine.