Ilikehd is great BUT...

piewarmer

I have had trouble contacting them as well.

Australia plus channel keeps freezing, but when I check other feeds they're OK.

If you contact them with their on screen messenger, then you get a speedier reply, or used to.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

It's not just you. Terrible for me as well the past few weeks. Not just buffering but commentary out of sync, mysterious time jumps, streams going down completely in the middle of the game. It's hopeless. I'm going back to True for the football. I'm not paying for this crap any more.

19 hours ago, MKAsok said:

It's not just you. Terrible for me as well the past few weeks. Not just buffering but commentary out of sync, mysterious time jumps, streams going down completely in the middle of the game. It's hopeless. I'm going back to True for the football. I'm not paying for this crap any more.

I got all that as well, I'm thinking their servers are overloaded during big events. not good.

Tried to watch the new Jason Bourne movie last night,  it was great for 50 min then the buffering got more and more often. ground to a halt at 58 minutes, I don't need this shit when I'm paying for it.

7 hours ago, piewarmer said:

Jason Bourne movie last night,  it was great for 50 min then the buffering got more and more often. ground to a halt at 58 minutes, I don't need this shit when I'm paying for it.

You don't need to pay anything to see this movie BRRip 1080p with Kodi and addons like 123movies, Apollo, Specto or Exodus. They are probably sourced from the same place iLikeHD get's them as well.

Archived