The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

10 hours ago, iReason said:

Fox News sees biggest ratings slump in 17 years as Donald Trump contradictions go unreported

MSNBC is surging as it reports all the developments in the Trump-Comey saga (sub-title)

"While left-leaning news organisations have also been accused of distorting the truth when it comes to President Trump, it is Fox News currently taking the majority of the heat for completely ignoring aspects of the continually developing story in the White House."

"Fox News largely avoided covering Trump's revelation of classified information to Russian officials, along with his leaning on James Comey and his four-part, fundamentally contradictory change in explanation for the FBI director's firing."

"Perhaps the network's loyal viewers are becoming more aware of its extreme bias and that they need to look elsewhere for certain stories, or perhaps the departure of Bill O'Reilly has hurt it - but either way its ratings are falling."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/fox-news-ratings-donald-trump-cnn-msnbc-a7752941.html

:thumbsup:

It´s downhill for Fox News.

Fox News host Sean Hannity takes abrupt vacation after losing more advertisers

Sean Hannity is taking a couple days off amid a growing advertiser boycott after pushing a conspiracy theory involving a slain Democratic National Committee staffer.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/Sean-Hannity-Fox-News-Seth-Rich-advertiser-boycott-vacation.html

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

It´s downhill for Fox News.

Sean Hannity is taking a couple days off amid a growing advertiser boycott after pushing a conspiracy theory involving a slain Democratic National Committee staffer.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/Sean-Hannity-Fox-News-Seth-Rich-advertiser-boycott-vacation.html

Hannity needs to be careful what he wishes for when backing Trump to bring in laws that make it easier to sue journalists who promote 'fake news', and god forbid slander and defamation.  His abrupt vacations could turn into 'long vacations' wearing orange pyjamas. - What a sweet thought.

22 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

This could be welcome news.

It will be great if this spin doctor, sycophant and Trump apologist and gets flushed down the tubes with that lying, wife battering O'Reilly.

The life and death of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory

"The episode also demonstrated how fake news can be flung from fringe media to the mainstream."

"A conspiracy theory that began on pro-President Trump message boards — a theory that Rich was actually a mole who wanted to expose corruption at the DNC — was fed by Russian news outlets including RT and Sputnik."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.4b04a9859cb7

Fox News removes false story on Seth Rich's murder -- six days after it was debunked

"Soon after, Fox News pulled the story from its website"

"Hannity, however, continued to peddle the discredited conspiracy theory on his Twitter account."

"Hannity went on to say he serves "at the pleasure of the Fox News Channel and I am here to do my job every night. I am under contract, as long as they seem to want me."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/23/media/fox-news-removes-seth-rich-story/

Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”

"Hannity has argued, as recently as Sunday, that if Rich was the WikiLeaks source, as the Fox News story suggested, it clears Donald Trump of Trump/Russia collusion probes"

"Huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich, Trump/Russian Collusion corrupt media, the liberal effort to silence me. And my future at Fox!"

"Of Tuesday night’s change of plans, Hannity assured his viewers, “Please do not interpret what I’m saying tonight to mean anything.”

http://deadline.com/2017/05/sean-hannity-donald-trump-seth-rich-not-discussing-murder-story-1202101209/

:blink:  Let that last line sink in...

Ailes gone.

Co-President Bill Shine gone.

O'Reilly gone.

Perhaps even the Murdochs have had enough.  :thumbsup:

Now, all the Trumpeteers have left is InfoWars. :cheesy:

DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO !

Donald Trump vows to prosecute culprit behind Manchester leaks

Donald Trump has promised to prosecute those who leaked intelligence about the Manchester bomber to the US media, after Theresa May warned the leaks could undermine the “special relationship”.

The US president  aid the US leaks are "deeply troubling" and has vowed "to get to the bottom  of this". 

When Trump said this I wonder if Prime Minister May said "better be careful what precedent you set Donald, people might then want you to prosecute the man who leaked secret intelligence to the Russians".

Well, if I were the one that had leaked the Manchester intel I would have my lawyer make a defence that my boss had set the precedent. Leaking foreign intelligence about the Manchester bomber or a Syrian lap top bomber, what's the difference. Both wrong, yet one of the wrong doers wants to prosecute the other. Talk about the Pot calling kettle black!

Edited by Andaman Al

4 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

When Trump said this I wonder if Prime Minister May said "better be careful what precedent you set Donald, people might then want you to prosecute the man who leaked secret intelligence to the Russians".

Never mind the fact that the blundering, inept, dangerous fool in the White House disclosed highly confidential information to Philippine dictator and self proclaimed murderer Rodrigo Duterte, the location of two American nuclear submarines.

Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT

"Trump told Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Washington had "a lot of firepower over there", according to the New York Times, which quoted a transcript of an April 29 call between the two."

"We have two submarines — the best in the world. We have two nuclear submarines, not that we want to use them at all," the newspaper quoted Trump as telling Duterte, based on the transcript."

"The report was based on a Philippine transcript of the call that was circulated on Tuesday under a "confidential" cover sheet by the Americas division of the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-submarines-idUSKBN18K15Y

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/24/trump-told-duterte-about-two-nuclear-subs-near-korea-and-the-pentagon-is-not-happy/

This man is a total embarrassment to the United States. He can con his way through his rally's and on Fox News, but stood on the world stage with other world leaders, he displays himself as the true frakking moron he is. Watch and weep cringe by the time he gets on to telling NATO Heads of State that they don't pay enough money and how he held a historic meeting in Saudi Arabia the heads of the other nations are looking at him in disbelief. Note also that he calls for a minute silence for the dead in Manchester and then starts taking again after less than 15 seconds. He is an utter utter moron. How is this buffoon ever going to make America Great again?

See how he also says "Here we are in the brand new NATO headquarters and I didn't even ask how much it cost"!

I don't know if Trump writes his own speeches, but if he does, he needs to employ a good speech writer and if he already employs a speech writer then he needs to sack them and get someone competent. What an oxygen thief.

Edited by Andaman Al

Here is the man going to make America great again. This is unbelievable. The Prime Minister of Montenegro should have punched him. I seem to remember the Prime Minister of Canada having to apologise to the house for doing something way less aggressive.

This is the leader of the free world. The man child himself.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

Here is the man going to make America great again. This is unbelievable. The Prime Minister of Montenegro should have punched him. I seem to remember the Prime Minister of Canada having to apologise to the house for doing something way less aggressive.

:bah:

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The shove seen round the world.

Truly cringe worthy. Horrible president and horrible human being as well.

Watch our allies laugh and whisper as Trump reveals he still has no idea how NATO works

During his address to NATO, Donald Trump repeated his completely false line that the other member countries need to start paying America for protection. The reactions from the audience said it all.

http://shareblue.com/watch-our-allies-laugh-and-whisper-as-trump-reveals-he-still-has-no-idea-how-nato-works/

Appeals Court Will Not Reinstate Trump’s Revised Travel Ban

WASHINGTON — The federal appeals court in Richmond, Va., on Thursday refused to reinstate President Trump’s revised travel ban, saying it discriminated on the basis of religion. The decision was a fresh setback for the administration’s efforts to limit travel from several predominantly Muslim countries.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/25/us/politics/trump-travel-ban-blocked.html?emc=edit_na_20170525&nl=breaking-news&nlid=76310506&ref=cta

9 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

A despicable, uncouth, oafish, crass example of a "human" on grand display.

With his snout in the air.

A disgrace.

Republican Greg Gianforte just won in the Montana special election. Lots of Trump hatred going on, and this guy body-slams a reporter, and he still wins! Hint: The "Resistance" movement needs to do more than just point out Trump's flaws if they want to start winning. It didn't work last year and it won't work now.  A million more Californians voting Dem doesn't help.  They need the red states and they're off to a poor start.

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/26/15695534/montana-gianforte-special-election

14 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Republican Greg Gianforte just won in the Montana special election. Lots of Trump hatred going on, and this guy body-slams a reporter, and he still wins! Hint: The "Resistance" movement needs to do more than just point out Trump's flaws if they want to start winning. It didn't work last year and it won't work now.  A million more Californians voting Dem doesn't help.  They need the red states and they're off to a poor start.

Due to early ballots around two thirds of votes were cast before the 'body slam' incident and the charge of misdemeanour assault was even known. And still, a seat that won with a 20 point lead in November now looks to be won with less than a 10 point lead. The tide is turning.

25 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Republican Greg Gianforte just won in the Montana special election...this guy body-slams a reporter, and he still wins!

Really?

That's all ya got?

A Trumpeteer gloating over an assault. An excellent example of the sickness that has infected a minority of the U.S. populace.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana

"Greg Gianforte's choke-slam of reporter Ben Jacobs on Wednesday night -- and the ensuing assault charge -- might not cost him a victory in today's Montana special election."

"But even if Gianforte wins, Republicans will face a major decision on whether or not to seat him."

"What's beyond debate is that, according to Jacobs and multiple eyewitnesses, Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the throat and threw him to the ground -- screaming "sick and tired of you guys ... get the hell out of here." 

Really?
That's all ya got?

A Trumpeteer gloating over an assault. An excellent example of the sickness that has infected a minority of the U.S. populace.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana

"Greg Gianforte's choke-slam of reporter Ben Jacobs on Wednesday night -- and the ensuing assault charge -- might not cost him a victory in today's Montana special election."

"But even if Gianforte wins, Republicans will face a major decision on whether or not to seat him."

"What's beyond debate is that, according to Jacobs and multiple eyewitnesses, Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the throat and threw him to the ground -- screaming "sick and tired of you guys ... get the hell out of here."    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/greg-gianforte-montana/ http://abc7news.com/politics/reporter-allegedly-body-slammed-by-gop-congressional-candidate-speaks-out/2036532/

I don't like gianforte and post this recent news to illustrate how ineffective the "resistance" is.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

BOO HOO: RURAL TRUMP VOTERS SHELLSHOCKED BY W.H BUDGET THAT CUTS PROGRAMS THEY NEED TO SURVIVE

Many rural Trump voters are now feeling betrayed by their president after he released his budget proposal on Tuesday.

Trump’s budget calls for massive cuts on popular programs aimed at helping people in rural areas across the country. Programs like crop insurance, Medicare, food stamps, and rural airline subsidies all face drastic cuts if not outright elimination.

http://meanlefthook.com/2017/05/boo-hoo-rural-trump-voters-shellshocked/

[/url]  

Until his country starts paying their fair share, Trump is going to shove him back. One more win for Trump.

1 hour ago, mesquite said:

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — The leading candidates for Montana's only congressional seat tangled Saturday over money, including taxes, campaign financing and $240,000 in investments by the Republican candidate that financial disclosures link to index funds with substantial holdings in Russian firms that are under sanctions by the U.S. government.

http://www.businessinsider.com/montana-russia-greg-gianforte-rob-quist-2017-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

25 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Until his country starts paying their fair share, Trump is going to shove him back. One more win for Trump.

How ill-educated of you. You do realise the gentleman that was assaulted by Trump was there to speak as a 'soon to be member of NATO'. So at the moment his country pay zero as they are not in NATO yet. HOWEVER whilst waiting for accession to NATO to be complete, Montenegro have still provided military support in Afghanistan between 2010 and 2014, paying much when it never had to. Yet you can now sugar coat it and convince yourself that Trumps disgraceful conduct on the international stage was justified.

I truly wonder what has actually happened to the 'Great America' I knew. The Great America that had sons and daughters that I went into battle with and trusted them with my life and vice versa. I am sure those great people are still there but now  the voice of their America is toxic and many of its people go around with an attitude of hate and derision for anyone not American and hate their political opposites within their own nation even more. America will never be great while Trump and people like him are in power. All of his supporters are enablers in the destruction of the USA and enablers in allowing the Russians to shape US policy. shame on you all.

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

The leading candidates for Montana's only congressional seat tangled Saturday over money, including taxes, campaign financing and $240,000 in investments by the Republican candidate that financial disclosures link to index funds with substantial holdings in Russian firms that are under sanctions by the U.S. government.

Fancy that.

Another traitor exposed.

:coffee1:

419 Trump Docs Leaked: Russian Money Tied to McConnell, Cruz, Rubio, McCain, and RNC

Democratic Coalition co-founder Scott Dworkin recently released over 400 legally obtained Trump documents. After sifting through them, Dworkin has put together a money trail using the documents that ties Russian money to several top Republican leaders.

The information therein is quite damning for the GOP stalwarts involved, and also further paints an incriminating picture of the Trump administration as related to possible Russian collusion.

A Mitch McConnell super PAC took $2.5 million from a pro-Putin Ukrainian businessman last election cycle.

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/419-trump-docs-leaked-russian-money-tied-to-mcconnell-cruz-rubio-mccain-and-rnc/

It's Trump vs the world! Body language expert reveals what Trump is REALLY thinking at NATO summit as he barges through other world leaders, slaps a man for ignoring him and endures THAT handshake with the French PM

• Donald Trump's first day at the NATO summit on Thursday was eventful
  • He shoved the prime minister of Montenegro and slapped a man on the arm
  • Trump also got into two public handshake confrontations with the French leader
  • Body language expert Patti Smith says Trump has a 'primal need' to be an 'alpha'
  • That means he gets angry if he feels he's being ignored or kept at the back
  • She also revealed his 'power moves' and how the French PM combated them

• Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4542664/Body-language-shows-Trump-REALLY-thinking-NATO.html#ixzz4iB01ODTI