The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

15 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

True, he isn't officially president yet, but he's already poised to kick America hard in the groin.  Look at the people he's appointed to important positions.  To say they're inept super-rich old white men without a clue regarding their positions, is putting it too nicely.  There's a reason Trump hides away from press briefings.  Even Trump knows he'll be fricassed and lambasted every time he opens his dumb-ass pie hole.  He will be shown to be the America-harming <deleted> he is.

Hmmmmmm. Wasn't it you that was saying the US is on the way to becoming an "ex" empire? Certainly was under the last few loser presidents. The only hope for the US is if Trump does give America a good kicking, in the groin and anywhere else. If he can't rescue the US from it's decline into has been ness, I can't see anyone else doing so. 

I really wouldn't care if all the American chickens came home to roost, but if America goes down, my country goes down along with it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmmm. Wasn't it you that was saying the US is on the way to becoming an "ex" empire? Certainly was under the last few loser presidents. The only hope for the US is if Trump does give America a good kicking, in the groin and anywhere else. If he can't rescue the US from it's decline into has been ness, I can't see anyone else doing so. 

I really wouldn't care if all the American chickens came home to roost, but if America goes down, my country goes down along with it.

Really?  The US is one of the few bright spots in the world economically.  Unemployment is down.  Stock market is rising.  Life's pretty good.  This past election brought out divisions, egged on by a president-elect that said some pretty nasty stuff.  No denying that.  It was the worst election process I've ever seen.  And divided America.

1 minute ago, craigt3365 said:

Really?  The US is one of the few bright spots in the world economically.  Unemployment is down.  Stock market is rising.  Life's pretty good.  This past election brought out divisions, egged on by a president-elect that said some pretty nasty stuff.  No denying that.  It was the worst election process I've ever seen.  And divided America.

Being an empire ( world superpower ) has nothing to do with the economy. It is about the will to brutally project power overseas. Even Britain didn't fall apart when it shed it's Empire and became a minor player as the US poodle "partner".

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Being an empire ( world superpower ) has nothing to do with the economy. It is about the will to brutally project power overseas. Even Britain didn't fall apart when it shed it's Empire and became a minor player as the US poodle "partner".

Paradigms change.  Hopefully, we're beyond the phase where a leader of the world has to be brutal.  Super powers use to be led by the church.  That changed.  Hopefully, this "requirement" will change also.  Hopefully!

Just now, craigt3365 said:

Paradigms change.  Hopefully, we're beyond the phase where a leader of the world has to be brutal.  Super powers use to be led by the church.  That changed.  Hopefully, this "requirement" will change also.  Hopefully!

You can live in hope, but does anyone think China will be all warm and cuddly as it becomes the next dominant power?

On 11/23/2016 at 10:26 PM, MajarTheLion said:

Irrelevant goobledygook. Bill Clinton never won a majority. That was irrelvant as well. Under the rules in place, Trump won. People being cry babies about it aren't helping their cause.

Haha! And so did you give the same support to Obama when he ran and won? Somehow I doubt it. I'll be you have been one of those fighting him all 8 years. Showing no respect and speaking code words to show your racism and hate for blacks. He's shown no grace or humility in his win, only vindictiveness. What poor manners he has. Afterall, he won the office to SERVE all Americans. And now he's spending time assembling his gang of liars and cheats for his cabinet and they will take away the protections you currently have. And now he has the gall to ask everyone to unite behind him, the biggest divider and hater around. Balls!!!

On 2016-11-21 at 2:51 AM, ehs818 said:

The majority of the electorate did not vote for Trump. In fact almost 75% of eligible voters did not vote for Trump. Of those that did vote, about 1,800,000 more votes for Clinton have been counted so far, with more mail in ballots and provisional ballots still being counted. He did not receive a 'mandate' from the voters. In fact, he did not even have a plurality, much less a majority. He is only the 'winner' due to the form of voting that exists in the USA. The Electoral College meets on December 19 to cast their ballots. Still time for an upset as some US states require the Electoral College members to vote for their states winner, while some certainly do not. While it's possible that an upset may still occur to benefit Clinton, it's highly unlikely. You think the Democrats are 'sore losers'? If that turnabout were to occur, you'd see real violence from Trump supporters if enough of the Electoral College voters were to alter their votes based on the information that the poplular vote went to Clinton and not to Trump. If allowed to vote freely the results could be reversed.

Yep! They're sore losers.

So they complain now about the Electoral  College system and the way it turned out?? 

They sure didn't complain about the system when Obama won two terms in a row using the same system....did they ? ?

5555555 :)

The anti-trump resistance will take many forms.

Arty resistance:

“Surviving Trump: The Art of Resistance Art” Exhibit, Wednesday, Jan 18

http://worldofwonder.net/meet-artists-surviving-trump-art-resistance-ginger-indecline/

Bookish resistance:

Don’t despair. Don’t retreat. Fight back.

The stunning election of Donald J. Trump rocked an already divided America and left scores of citizens, including the nearly sixty-five million voters who supported Hillary Clinton, feeling bereft and powerless. Now, Gene Stone, author of The Bush Survival Bible, offers invaluable guidance and concrete solutions they can use to make a difference in this serious call-to-arms—showing them how to move from anger and despair to activism.

https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062686497/the-trump-survival-guide

On 1/3/2017 at 2:29 AM, ehs818 said:

Haha! And so did you give the same support to Obama when he ran and won? Somehow I doubt it. I'll be you have been one of those fighting him all 8 years. Showing no respect and speaking code words to show your racism and hate for blacks. He's shown no grace or humility in his win, only vindictiveness. What poor manners he has. Afterall, he won the office to SERVE all Americans. And now he's spending time assembling his gang of liars and cheats for his cabinet and they will take away the protections you currently have. And now he has the gall to ask everyone to unite behind him, the biggest divider and hater around. Balls!!!

Evidence of my racism, please. Didn't think so.

The Snowflakes are in for a rude awakening soon. A degree in ethnic studies is worth far less than a roll of toilet paper in the scary non-safe-spaced Real World and since mom and dad will have to get jobs next year they'll be kicked out of their basements. 

3 hours ago, stander said:

The Snowflakes are in for a rude awakening soon. A degree in ethnic studies is worth far less than a roll of toilet paper in the scary non-safe-spaced Real World and since mom and dad will have to get jobs next year they'll be kicked out of their basements. 

Nobody is more of a fragile snowflake than Trump himself.  He's soon to learn how impossible it is to do anything as president when the majority of Americans can't stand him.  And as we all see nightly from his angry toilet seat tweets, he does NOT do well with any sort of criticism whatsoever.

23 minutes ago, Saastrajaa said:

Nobody is more of a fragile snowflake than Trump himself.  He's soon to learn how impossible it is to do anything as president when the majority of Americans can't stand him.  And as we all see nightly from his angry toilet seat tweets, he does NOT do well with any sort of criticism whatsoever.

He seems to do just fine to me, he was criticized, mocked and treated unfairly by the media throughout the whole process.

And he WON! 

Over the next 4-8 years, while #MAGA is happening all across the country, I expect for California to remain the last bastion of Liberal Democrat insanity. It'll become a giant 'safe space' for the country's degenerate elites and the fanboy losers... California is going to see some big resistance...

19 minutes ago, stander said:

Over the next 4-8 years, while #MAGA is happening all across the country, I expect for California to remain the last bastion of Liberal Democrat insanity. It'll become a giant 'safe space' for the country's degenerate elites and the fanboy losers... California is going to see some big resistance...

Degenerate. 

Interesting. 

That is the kind of rhetoric the Nazis used in their fascist movement. The most active resisters were Jews, gays, artists, and intellectuals. It's not exactly surprising that the trumpist movement has received strong support from American fascists and even American Nazis. 

No choice but to resist against such EVIL. 

3 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

He seems to do just fine to me, he was criticized, mocked and treated unfairly by the media throughout the whole process.

And he WON! 

Indeed, he won.

But that doesn't mean it's GOOD that he won. 

Also of course it is significant that he lost the popular vote badly and won by invoking racism and division. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Indeed, he won.

But that doesn't mean it's GOOD that he won. 

Also of course it is significant that he lost the popular vote badly and won by invoking racism and division. 

Let's see what happen in Europe next. Le Pen, Wilders, the 5 Star Movement in  Italy... Brexit, Trump was just the beginning. The leftists and PCs gave them the power.

4 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

And he WON! 

What happened to Trump was entirely due to actions by Trump.  Ridiculous tweets, disparaging remarks towards....well...almost everybody, etc.  He should be criticized.  And the media, as well as the public, did this.  And yes, he won.  Incredible.

7 hours ago, teatree said:

Celebrities clubbing together in anti Trump cringe fest....I'm sure Trump is quaking in his boots when faced with these morons:

Unfortunately America's addiction to entertainment will likely keep these snowflakes frosty.

Archived