Estate agents for central and isaan provinces - Land

I am looking to find and English speaking estate agent to buy (or lease if possible) agricultural land in either the central or isaan provinces. Though i am open to looking in other areas. I am looking outside tourist / city areas, so that the land is cheap. Most estate agents i am coming across are aiming at cities and tourist areas.

Any reccomendations?

Unless you are Thai it will be almost impossible for you to own land in Thailand.

Also be aware that a lot of agricultural land has lower level title deeds where ownership is no problem if you are Thai and live in the locality. If you're foreign, however, it's going to be a problem.

You really need to visit the areas yourself and put in the leg work . Thais that tend to sell farming land are usually selling because the land has been over used and not producing decent crops anymore . You need to check there is ample water /electricity . anyone with a bum hole can become a realtor in thailand , what's to stop Ning from selling her cousin Somchai's crap land to this crazy foreigner ?