Prayuth Orders ‘Workout Wednesdays’ for Officials

snoop1130

Prayuth Orders ‘Workout Wednesdays’ for Officials

By Kaewta Ketbungkan, Staff Reporter

01.jpg

Top: Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha shows off his Muay Thai skill in March at Government House in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — Concerned about the health of his government officials, junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha on Tuesday ordered public servants to exercise every week.

Coming on the heels of an international fitness conference held in Bangkok, a government spokesman said Prayuth ordered government officials exercise every Wednesday in response to reports Thais were becoming more sedentary.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2016/11/22/prayuth-orders-workout-wednesdays-officials/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-22

15 minutes ago, debate101 said:

I'll give it two weeks tops before everyone loses interest and starts acting like it never happened.

I can imagine all the already  ' overworked ' officials, including those occupying inactive posts,  will suddenly find they're ' otherwise engaged ' on exercise day.

Soon we will see him flying a plane:

Thanks for that entertaining video clip.  The female commentator sounds like she is about to have an orgasm :)

Also, perhaps someone could suggest to Mr Kim that he shoot the person who did the English subtitles, because the language is not ..er ... English

4 hours ago, jackinthebox said:

Soon we will see him flying a plane:

This is brilliant, The adoring tones of the Korean Lackey, juxtaposed with the Google translate style subtitles underneath made me laugh more than I have for a while.... This is for real?