webfact

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

It's not a nice place. I find the foreign bar owners to be more repulsive than the Thai ones. Go to a developing country to pimp local peasant women, can't get more despicable than that.

sorry to fail to see your point.

9 hours ago, Gary A said:

I have left a number of bars because the music was TOO loud. I have never complained because it was not loud enough.

heard the saying to each his own. this is a personal choice and right, considering the right in relation to other guests of course.

went to a birthday party on Saturday and all the farangs were hoping the Thai music would be at a level that they could talk to each other, and they did not play it to loud which in the past has been a problem. so may be they are keeping it lower as a sign of respect ? having said that the boss should be sentenced to a two months anger management course.

Agree with the one poster who pointed out it was showing respect for the King not to play loud music. The Brit had his Thai partner with him, so owner could have explained to her then she to him the reasons. One does wonder why she doesn't know about lower volume level as sign of respect....

Ah of course the music volume was down in respect of departed merit.

So, as already said why didn't his bit of fluff explain that to the Dumbo.

The types who get into these situations all seem to be similar in looks.

LoSo's chasing their lost youth.

14 hours ago, bubblewrap said:

Nothing wrong with a wife beater [string vest if it turns you on], sandals, white socks and optional hanky on head.  It's Pattaya for God's sake. 

True, as long as they are not barechested which is absolutely disgusting.

The bar owner probably had one of those rings used by the Koh Tao murderer, hence the cut under the eye......

And what's the deal with Brits and the hankie on the head? I have seen it on Monty Phyton (good show) and laughed at it, but never understood the purpose of it?

Edited by AlQaholic

16 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

The request was considered an insult to the late King. I'm not sure when the low volume music requests expires but it's certainly up to the "owner" to decide, especially if said owner is a Thai person. 

Pimps and human traffickers  have amazing devotion to their cultural institutions...