Man Dies After Jumping From Siam Paragon Escalator

rooster59

On 11/26/2016 at 5:31 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Jumped or fell...who HERE really cares? Does anyone here know him? Accidents and suicides happen all the time. So unless one knew him...who cares? 

Obviously you don't give a shit for any of mankind, one day when you need help and get it you may change your tune.

depression is a dreadful thing and let's face it how many working stiffs in Thailand can get diagnosed and treated under the thirty  baht health care scheme where all they do is hand our paracetamol..

enjoy your life here till you get sick.

53 minutes ago, ableguy said:

Obviously you don't give a shit for any of mankind, one day when you need help and get it you may change your tune.

depression is a dreadful thing and let's face it how many working stiffs in Thailand can get diagnosed and treated under the thirty  baht health care scheme where all they do is hand our paracetamol..

enjoy your life here till you get sick.

:violin:Never said wouldn't or shouldn't have helped, but wasn't there...don't know the man...and pretty sure any help would've been futile by the time the story broke. So just to be crystal clear...jumped or fell, who here cares? Shit happens every day. Do you worry about every little daily tragedy and mourn and fret? I don't. No time . Different story if someone I know and care about.

We're ALL on the clock and that clock keeps tickin' regardless and without fail.

So gotta get back to enjoying MY life and stop wasting time worrying about others'. Time is a factor! :vampire: