DHL

Hans Rayong

I wouldn't click the PDF you uploaded just in case it's loaded with malware but this is unusual if it was sent on an express service.

I suggest you phone them and ask them where your letter is. They will be able to tell you where it is and when it will be delivered.

For DHL delivery outside of the large cities they send it on using EMS.

16 hours ago, ukrules said:

For DHL delivery outside of the large cities they send it on using EMS.

Not sure that this is necessarily always the case. When I last renewed my UK passport 3 years ago (prior to the introduction of the dreaded With-It Tower Passport Renewal Experience requiring physical trips to an office building with an exceedingly silly name in Bangkok), I had my replacement passport couriered to me from the UK directly by DHL out here in the wilds of Rayong Province.

32 minutes ago, Hans Rayong said:

The letter came to Bangkok last Friday. I talk about the long way from USA to Bangkok, 3 week so far. I went from California to Germany to Bangkok.

And since DHL (still, as far as I know) don't have a depot in Rayong, it may well be couriered on to you the pretty way from Bangkok via 1 of their depots in Pattaya (if not sent by EMS on the final leg).

6 hours ago, OJAS said:

Not sure that this is necessarily always the case. When I last renewed my UK passport 3 years ago (prior to the introduction of the dreaded With-It Tower Passport Renewal Experience requiring physical trips to an office building with an exceedingly silly name in Bangkok), I had my replacement passport couriered to me from the UK directly by DHL out here in the wilds of Rayong Province.

And since DHL (still, as far as I know) don't have a depot in Rayong, it may well be couriered on to you the pretty way from Bangkok via 1 of their depots in Pattaya (if not sent by EMS on the final leg).

Yes, it depends what locations are on their delivery route. Only DHL will know this I think.

I know they don't deliver directly to Hua Hin because I live there and it comes by EMS.