Chiang Mai bar owner says "sorry" after beating of general's son over toilet use

webfact

2 hours ago, TVGerry said:

I am pretty sure the beating started with the victim saying "Do you know who my father is?".

I am a General's son.. I am "the son of Major Witthaya Wankawisan commander of the 38th army. " but he told me he is a General, not a Major. Please don't damage my face.... I am a Wankawisan junior.

The Hotel, The Core by the owner of Malin Sky has just been closed down today for operating without a license.

Chiang Mai Complex Project which rented out the space to Malin Sky is also under investigation now for renting out the space to a pub/club operating within an alcohol free zone near to an educational institue by Prawit's orders.

There is a warrant of arrest for "Ball" the owner of Malin sky and The Core now.

I am amazed at the speed of investigations. Well done RTP.

37 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

The Hotel, The Core by the owner of Malin Sky has just been closed down today for operating without a license.

Chiang Mai Complex Project which rented out the space to Malin Sky is also under investigation now for renting out the space to a pub/club operating within an alcohol free zone near to an educational institue by Prawit's orders.

There is a warrant of arrest for "Ball" the owner of Malin sky and The Core now.

Don't forget who is in control.

Somebody will have been lent on.

2 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

I'm pretty certain they will have known about every infraction beforehand, the cake tin very much being proportional to them.

Reminds me of how many Members here think they know what was happen there!

It's always easy to see the fault at the site of a member of the Army.... because some of the members don't like them.

But one thing is correct... if the beaten person was a normal guy... nobody would care!

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

And luckily for the guards the security cameras were broken and nothing to dispute thier version of the incident.

oh no it didnt happen,oh yes it did,the victims mother has a recording of exactly what went on.LISTEN TO THIS.

The young boy was on the phone with his mother and father who is General, the security guards walk to his table and beat him immediately before he put the line off. So, the parents heard everything that has happened with their son (real time live on the phone).

This is what will happens when you don't know who you are messing with.

RIP to Chiang Mai mafia.

On 11/29/2016 at 7:52 AM, bkkplayground said:

The young boy was on the phone with his mother and father who is General, the security guards walk to his table and beat him immediately before he put the line off. So, the parents heard everything that has happened with their son (real time live on the phone).

This is what will happens when you don't know who you are messing with.

RIP to Chiang Mai mafia.

Correct, my Thai wife was just telling me the same thing. Apparently the security staff threatened to kill the young boy, which their parents heard as well. The guys doing the beating are all dead men, if I were them I would flee immediately to Cambodia while still alive......

Archived