webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, hanuman2543 said:

The temple and the abott should be ashamed that they "support" this pathetic "show". Disgusting and unbelievable behaviour from all involved in this.

I think that this Temple cannot refuse anyone who wants to join.

Al though I am an atheist I showed respect for the monks when I came to Thailand... Gradually, over the years, I have lost respect for the men in orange, bit by bit..... Now it's down to zero... Oh, and someone should punch the snot out of Nott for hitting a man who was too afraid to defend himself.......

Edited by SamuiAxe

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Nott - who was stripped of his TV jobs and various endorsements after the incident

The only point of interest to me ... at least he got some punishment. maybe his next job could be as a motorcycle delivery person.

Nott - who was stripped of his TV jobs and various endorsements after the incident

The only point of interest to me ... at least he got some punishment. maybe his next job could be as a motorcycle delivery person.

6 hours ago, SamuiAxe said:

Al though I am an atheist I showed respect for the monks when I came to Thailand... Gradually, over the years, I have lost respect for the men in orange, bit by bit..... Now it's down to zero... Oh, and someone should punch the snot out of Nott for hitting a man who was too afraid to defend himself.......

Someone once told me never confuse Monks with religion in Thailand.

17 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Hey mate,

I've done something very stupid and must pretend to be a monk for 4 weeks. Wanna join me and forget your sins from TVF?

Please page me. 

Sins from TV hmm badges of honor maybe. Trying to retain my objectivity is hard when your stuck in the middle of a herd of fast moving sheeple(not referring to the ones on TV of course). One could get trampled by stupidity. Stay above the fray live to fight another day. 

23 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Sins from TV hmm badges of honor maybe. Trying to retain my objectivity is hard when your stuck in the middle of a herd of fast moving sheeple(not referring to the ones on TV of course). One could get trampled by stupidity. Stay above the fray live to fight another day. 

Then I'll pray for two......:sleep:

guys....all religion at first have the purpose of doing something good for all humanity. 

a bit like a child...when he is young ....he is pure....at least he is suppose too.... then...life...change him....forever......there is no escape from that. To be a human being ...for yourself and for the people around you is a huge challenge ..our society is messed up......since forever...history showed it too ...al the past trouble...and present confirm it all..... it is a vicious circle...history repeat itself...over and over............

So at first....when you see a Monk...you kinda feel good about them ...kinda respect what they are doing in that society ...in big city..town....where there is vices all around your eyes...you see it all.....you meditate about it and each individual can feel life on its own and make a personal opinion about what's going on ...........

my point about Buddhism .....you know that at first they want to do good....but ..then you think for a minute....they are monk...but they love to be alive...and they want to be alive....fight everyday to live another one......so the way a religion adapt itself in a society at first ..it is just about survival......but when you look deeper....you feel like they want comfort too....and comfort...is expensive....so they act for generosity of the people...For there own survival ....... just business lol 

we can't judge too much ...... when you are not doing anything to make a change ......then .....you are not innocent either...even if you never committed any crime.

"If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud."