TrueVisions to lose BBC Entertainment package

maddermax

that doesn't seem 'right'?  so the box stays the same for 10 years while new subscribers get a better box as time goes by?   that's a very odd way of doing it and no wonder I couldn't find the info.  The box must have value so why charge us for it the next year?

PS when the 'premier' box arrives I'll post details - it's on the way i'm told then we can compare the specs ourselves on here

I raised this point with them as it seemed a strange business model, I asked do I get another box next year or does the price come down from an expensive 10,000 a year. The answer was NO and I would have to pay 10,000 subscription again with no box. That put me off and I went elsewhere and now pay 75GBP a year but no catch-up. I use Kodi for catch-up.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Linesy said:

I raised this point with them as it seemed a strange business model, I asked do I get another box next year or does the price come down from an expensive 10,000 a year. The answer was NO and I would have to pay 10,000 subscription again with no box. That put me off and I went elsewhere and now pay 75GBP a year but no catch-up. I use Kodi for catch-up.

it is very odd... my box has arrived and trying to set-up and you would think they would include an instruction sheet...  mai pen rai

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

it is very odd... my box has arrived and trying to set-up and you would think they would include an instruction sheet...  mai pen rai

jittery, freezing and lag from PulseTv so far (first night)

and the 'HD' looks really poor compared to 'True'

I loath 'True' but I HATE the freezing I'm getting with my 70mg download 30mg upload on first nights viewing  (checked and verified) so from only one night's viewing it's DISAPPOINTING    :sad:   

jittery, freezing and lag from PulseTv so far (first night)

and the 'HD' looks really poor compared to 'True'

I loath 'True' but I HATE the freezing I'm getting with my 70mg download 30mg upload on first nights viewing  (checked and verified) so from only one night's viewing it's DISAPPOINTING    :sad:   

I had similar problems but turned out to be with my internet provider (True) rather than Pulse. The live chat service on their website is good and helped me sort things out. Still buffers and freezes at peak times [emoji31]

On 2/2/2017 at 8:05 AM, Deepinthailand said:

Servers located in Bangkok  and back up in singapore so I'm told.it must be your Internet providers I have 3bb 10mbs download never have these problems you talk about

right have the answer:

my router is not near enough to the TV AND my 70mg download package is ONLY for within Thailand (did not know that) so Singapore if i get 20mg it's good going

I can't re-cable the router so I'm suspending the service until I move in 4 to 5 months

It's not the service provider NOR PulseTVs fault in my case