West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Decent performance but disappointing result. 

Battered them second half but just did t have the final product 

Fair play to Brighton, they dug in and showed a lot of guts. 

For us, things have definitely improved but still a way to go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing result. Didn’t see the game but seemed a draw would of been fair result from the report I read. 

Still lacking a cutting edge in the final third. Seems to be a regular pattern. 

Can see them gong for another striker in Jan. Cant keep relying on Arnie and Hernandez isn’t the answer. 

For my sins I watched Southend lose at home to Coventry in injury time. 

To cap it all I was sitting among the disability crowd and spent most of the game fending of spit from retarded fans trying to make convo. 

Top price ticket too. Can see why it was available now ????

Not their fault  bless. 

Nice lose double ........I’ve had better days. Can only get better.

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Disappointing result. Didn’t see the game but seemed a draw would of been fair result from the report I read. 

Still lacking a cutting edge in the final third. Seems to be a regular pattern. 

Can see them gong for another striker in Jan. Cant keep relying on Arnie and Hernandez isn’t the answer. 

For my sins I watched Southend lose at home to Coventry in injury time. 

To cap it all I was sitting among the disability crowd and spent most of the game fending of spit from retarded fans trying to make convo. 

Top price ticket too. Can see why it was available now ????

Not their fault  bless. 

Nice lose double ........I’ve had better days. Can only get better.

To be fair you created plenty and Lloris had to be sharp too.....but the finishing product is seriously lacking.

• Like 1

After watching the game, was an even first half, good goal by them no blame attached. 

Second half had plenty of chances to win but failed to hit the net. Drunken Doris had a decent game but we need to be more clinical in front of goal. Similar pattern at Brighton. 

Defensively sound. Another excellent game from Diop kept Kane quiet. 

One of them games where you’re gutted to lose but not disheartened by the performance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

After watching the game, was an even first half, good goal by them no blame attached. 

Second half had plenty of chances to win but failed to hit the net. Drunken Doris had a decent game but we need to be more clinical in front of goal. Similar pattern at Brighton. 

Defensively sound. Another excellent game from Diop kept Kane quiet. 

One of them games where you’re gutted to lose but not disheartened by the performance. 

Yes I watched it on my phone and I knew twenty minutes out your lot couldn't hit the net no matter how many chances you got.

Edited by RonniePickering22

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes I watched it on my phone and I knew twenty minutes out your lot couldn't hit the net no matter how many chances you got.

Yeah we lack a cutting edge final third. I’m confident we will get there. The manager has made big strides even though the league position isnt great. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Yeah we lack a cutting edge final third. I’m confident we will get there. The manager has made big strides even though the league position isnt great. 

True, he's a very good manager.  I think if he had someone offering better support to Arnoutovic then the goals would come.  Our main concern was him and he's a real handful, but easier to contain without support.

• Like 1

Tricky match at Leicester later. 

Injury list growing. Just as well we spent big but already lost three of them Yarm , plastic Jack and Sanchez and now Obiang out as well as the already Lanzini, Reid and Carroll (latest set back, split ends). 

Why we let Kouyate leave I’ll never now. Especially to bring in injury prone replacements Sort of player we need now 

Snodgrass will come in. Liked what Pellegrini had to say about him and his spot on attitude. Shows on the pitch when he’s had the chance and already a fans favourite. Whether he can cut it at this level regularly to e will tell but he should get a run now. 

• Like 1

Happy with a point in the end how things panned out. 

Defended well and had chances to score but in all fairness so did they. 

Red card all day long so no complaints there, just a shame we can’t seem to get over the line. 

Players obviously playing with a lot of passion and for the manager so hopefully results will come soon. 

Sort of game we would of lost in the past so encouraging signs. 

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Tricky match at Leicester later. 

Injury list growing. Just as well we spent big but already lost three of them Yarm , plastic Jack and Sanchez and now Obiang out as well as the already Lanzini, Reid and Carroll (latest set back, split ends). 

Why we let Kouyate leave I’ll never now. Especially to bring in injury prone replacements Sort of player we need now 

Snodgrass will come in. Liked what Pellegrini had to say about him and his spot on attitude. Shows on the pitch when he’s had the chance and already a fans favourite. Whether he can cut it at this level regularly to e will tell but he should get a run now. 

Lol plastic Jack. 

Opportunity to give some squad players a run out tonight in the MM Cup. 

We got enough injuries already without risking any regulars unnecessarily. 

Premiership points and fielding our fresh, strongest side Saturday against Burnley should be the main priority. 

Edited by Kadilo

29 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Premiership points and fielding our fresh, strongest side Saturday against Burnley should be the main priority. 

I wouldn't ne surprised if we both field reasonably strong sides.  it a big one for the fans. it will be another hard fought game that both sides will be very keen to win.  But i totally agree, we don't need any injuries and its just the type of draw neither manager wanted due to the derby factor

Edited by carmine

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

The million dollar question is, will you be going ?

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, carmine said:

I wouldn't ne surprised if we both field reasonably strong sides.  it a big one for the fans. it will be another hard fought game that both sides will be very keen to win.  But i totally agree, we don't need any injuries and its just the type of draw neither manager wanted due to the derby factor

I see Poch saying today in the press that he will be resting players and I would expect us to be prioritizing the Burnley game. 

To be honest I can’t get too excited about it won, lose or draw. I would of taken a point off you in the last match vs a win here any day. 

31 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I see Poch saying today in the press that he will be resting players and I would expect us to be prioritizing the Burnley game. 

To be honest I can’t get too excited about it won, lose or draw. I would of taken a point off you in the last match vs a win here any day. 

I understand that, but for us, we need to get ourselves back on track, two losses on the bounce and this forum will be screaming were in a crisis, again!!????

6 minutes ago, carmine said:

I understand that, but for us, we need to get ourselves back on track, two losses on the bounce and this forum will be screaming were in a crisis, again!!????

Yeah I get that. I listened to your game the other evening on the radio and even they were bugging this game up as some kind of must win game for you. 

Mind you that was Chris Sutton ????

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, carmine said:

Well we've just been beaten by City I mean that's just disgraceful....a loss in the Mickey Mouse and its freefall time....

No excuses. We put out a decent side, too strong for my liking, so let’s hope there are no bull shit tired excuses against Burnley this weekend. 

Decent performances from Fredericks, Rice and Diangana, the latter the stand out player, they are they way forward. Anderson looks like he might have a knock, or maybe he was dragged off cos he done <deleted> all. Not sure why they started him so no point Pellegrini grizzling about number of injuries. A Typical Hammers performance. Loads of pressure, corners galore but little end product....then they get themselves back in it and fall asleep and concede straightaway. Seen it so any times you almost know it’s coming. 

Hernandez needs to <deleted> off, his heart ain’t in it. 

Antonio frustrates the <deleted> out of me. He shows glimpses of the form he had a couple of seasons back and you know there’s a really good player in there, but he does some really dumb things and totally lacks confidence. 

As I said before, I would of preferred to field a weaker side and concentrate on the weekend. He had two younguns in Coventry and Powell on the bench who should of got a run out. Pellegrini should look at how Poch managed his squad and the trust he put in some of his young players and it paid dividends. He would of learned a lot watching Winks, Foyth and Walker Peters and they would of got valuable experience. 

Could go on forever. It’s still tiny steps forward but I can sense the fans getting impatient and tonight imo they gambled playing players in a MM game they didn’t need to. If they don’t get 3 points Saturday I can see that unrest building and building quickly. They have now put more pressure on themselves than they needed to do with players who could of rested and been fresher for an important match. 

Credit to Spurs. I rate Son. I knew he would be a handful and his pace and work rate would cause us problem. I’m surprised he didn’t play against City or get bought on ????

Best of luck going forwards in this Cup. Maybe this will be the trophy which gets the monkey of Poch back. He deserves a break. His management of his players this week has been first class. Jury’s back out with Pellegrini after tonight. He was out thought tactically and outsmarted by Poch. He unneccesarily  gambled and lost. 

Edited by Kadilo

I have to ask if you condemn those West Ham fans abusing two young Yids who clearly had no appetite for any kind of trouble?

ICF what a joke twenty years ago maybe.

Funny enough i lived in the area back then and it was great fun....most have gone now though I believe.....easier to rent a flat if you are Polish or Romanian.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I have to ask if you condemn those West Ham fans abusing two young Yids who clearly had no appetite for any kind of trouble?

Funny enough i lived in the area back then and it was great fun....most have gone now though I believe.....easier to rent a flat if you are Polish or Romanian.

probably cos they work and  pay their rent  

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I didn’t see the specific incident you are referring to but I’m happy clarify where I stand. 

I totally condemn all forms of racism, anti Semitic behaviour, homophobia, bullying in all walks of life not just on football terraces. If one of those racist idiots posted anything like I saw yesterday on the Spurs thread, on here  I would say exactly the same. 

The idiots invading the pitch prob cost us any chance of getting back into the game the other night but irrespective of that I hope they are banned for life. 

I’ve witnessed incidents from my earlier days at Old Trafford and Elland Road instigated by our “fans” that made my stomach churn. They were and are mindless thugs and there is no place for them whatever team they support or on a football forum. I hope that answers your question. 

So how about you? Where do you stand? Is posting a photo of a guy giving a Nazi salute with a smiley icon and a comment along the lines of not being quite PC, acceptable or not irrespective of what team he follows and which forum he posts it?

Edited by Kadilo

16 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I didn’t see the specific incident you are referring to but I’m happy clarify where I stand. 

I totally condemn all forms of racism, anti Semitic behaviour, homophobia, bullying in all walks of life not just on football terraces. If one of those racist idiots posted anything like I saw yesterday on the Spurs thread, on here  I would say exactly the same. 

The idiots invading the pitch prob cost us any chance of getting back into the game the other night but irrespective of that I hope they are banned for life. 

I’ve witnessed incidents from my earlier days at Old Trafford and Elland Road instigated by our “fans” that made my stomach churn. They were and are mindless thugs and there is no place for them whatever team they support or on a football forum. I hope that answers your question. 

So how about you? Where do you stand? Is posting a photo of a guy giving a Nazi salute with a smiley icon and a comment along the lines of not being quite PC, acceptable or not irrespective of what team he follows and which forum he posts it?

i think its more to do with alfie misguidedly thinking he's being clever and controversial when its blatantly obvious his interest goes deeper ie his CONSTANT efforts to bring his shallow misguided i was going to put political , but its not its a hate groups agenda  to a football chat forum. for me its becoming tedious and time of topic comments ect were taken down 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

i think its more to do with alfie misguidedly thinking he's being clever and controversial when its blatantly obvious his interest goes deeper ie his CONSTANT efforts to bring his shallow misguided i was going to put political , but its not its a hate groups agenda  to a football chat forum. for me its becoming tedious and time of topic comments ect were taken down 

Well said. It’s a shame you haven’t for the balls to say it in the Spurs  forum. Instead of hiding your true feelings in here. 

Oh i forgot , he supports the same team as you. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Well said. It’s a shame you haven’t for the balls to say it in the Spurs  forum. Instead of hiding your true feelings in here. 

Oh i forgot , he supports the same team as you. 

you think my views change from thread to thread ?,, sounds more like how you view things as far as i'm concerned  where its said makes no difference and what i've said b4 is his pathetic little hate group  is  NOT WORTH ENTERING DISCUSSION about, however   giving it discussion time almost validates its  existence   However given west hams low life red neck racist element and its recent staff members suspension for attending a rally   it seems appropriate that its here  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

you think my views change from thread to thread ?,, sounds more like how you view things as far as i'm concerned  where its said makes no difference and what i've said b4 is his pathetic little hate group  is  NOT WORTH ENTERING DISCUSSION about, however   giving it discussion time almost validates its  existence   However given west hams low life red neck racist element and its recent staff members suspension for attending a rally   it seems appropriate that its here  

I didn’t say they changed thread to thread,  I said it’s the kind of post that you should have posted towards this person in the thread where his extremism was posted so it is clear that irrespective of who you follow, it’s totally unacceptable. I’m not seeing any other regular Spurs fans on here condemning his post despite numerous requests. 

Yes the Rally you mention, that our mutual friend has spoken about also,  but as you say maybe just giving the likes of him discussion time plays into his hands. I’ll take that on board. 

I think I’ve made it clear my position of these kind of people, and I hope the said memeber of West Ham’s staff is sacked along with anyone else who attends the same hate Rallys

Respect to you for saying it like it is and I genuinely mean that. Seems at the moment you are the only regular Spurs poster who is willing to condemn such vile individuals, but I will be surprised if more don’t follow. I can’t imagine any decent genuine football supporter condoning such “hatred” as you describe it. We will see in due course. 

• Like 1