West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Blimey you think of that yourself. Give yourself a pat. 

You must be the only one who hadn't heard that one!!!  ?

Unai Emery clearly decided that whilst he's a decent player, is it worth the risk if he's only playing 20 games a season.  It was always going to be a gamble for whoever bought him.

Just now, carmine said:

You must be the only one who hadn't heard that one!!!  ?

Unai Emery clearly decided that whilst he's a decent player, is it worth the risk if he's only playing 20 games a season.  It was always going to be a gamble for whoever bought him.

No I’ve heard it many times hence my comment. 

He wasnt bought, like I’ve  said before it could of been a lot worse. He was free and on a 3 year compared to someone like your Sissoko, 5years and a 20 million fee. In the grand scheme of things a gamble which can be disposed of relatively cheaply. 

Ironically “Wheelchair” will probably play more games. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

No I’ve heard it many times hence my comment. 

He wasnt bought, like I’ve  said before it could of been a lot worse. He was free and on a 3 year compared to someone like your Sissoko, 5years and a 20 million fee. In the grand scheme of things a gamble which can be disposed of relatively cheaply. 

Ironically “Wheelchair” will probably play more games. 

My word you are putting a brave face on things!!

btw, i'd rather play with ten men than have Sissoko on the pitch.  He just gets in the way.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

My word you are putting a brave face on things!!

btw, i'd rather play with ten men than have Sissoko on the pitch.  He just gets in the way.

Hey  when were west ham too good to go down  but still did ? ... could this be another one of those seasons.. on paper a good team  fab individual players.but... i 'de truly love it..feel a touch for the fans but  those nasty low life owners deserve it

4 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Hey  when were west ham too good to go down  but still did ? ... could this be another one of those seasons.. on paper a good team  fab individual players.but... i 'de truly love it..feel a touch for the fans but  those nasty low life owners deserve it

I would love it if you could string a sentence together but hey ho. 

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I would love it if you could string a sentence together but hey ho. 

Also in contravention of forum rules!

"English is the only acceptable language...While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability. This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message."

?

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Also in contravention of forum rules!

"English is the only acceptable language...While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability. This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message."

?

Yeah I take it he’s about 12. 

I would love to see his reaction in the Spurs thread if someone goes in and says they hope they go down. Be crying like a baby. 

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Bit early to predict the bottom three Kadilo....might be tasty for your boss if the bad results continue though.

The spectre of Big Sam looming by Christmas?

God forbid. 

I think he will get time but how long is hard to say. We need a result and the longer it takes the harder it gets. I’m still happy with him managing for now. There are a lot of changes in players and it won’t happen overnight but I’ve seen enough vs Arsenal to feel it will turn round once he sorts the defence out. 

Gonna be a tough game even though Everton have a few injuries they are a team on the up. Still unbeaten. 

Seeing Zabaletta in the starting team concerns me. As much as I admire him for many qualities I do feel He’s a weak link nowadays. 

We will see.......

Just now, Kadilo said:

Gonna be a tough game even though Everton have a few injuries they are a team on the up. Still unbeaten. 

Seeing Zabaletta in the starting team concerns me. As much as I admire him for many qualities I do feel He’s a weak link nowadays. 

We will see.......

Congrats on the win. A tough place to claim 3 points for any team and a sign of more to come from you lot I think. Fair play

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Congrats on the win. A tough place to claim 3 points for any team and a sign of more to come from you lot I think. Fair play

Cheers. We have a terrible record there and not much better at home so a good result. It was a good team effort with some of the new signings starting to show signs of promise. Anderson is the pick by far. Arnautovic is carrying on where he left off and Yarmolenko looks to be almost match fit. Signs are better but I’m not getting carried away. 

Chelsea and Man U next two games should see where we are at. 

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Enjoyed that! Thought whu were excellent and deserved it. Arnautovic is some player isn't he; surprised  a top 6 team didn't take a punt on him. Declan Rice looked surprusingly comfortable  in that midfield. Something to build on but the next games look very tough.

Pre season the rumour was Utd were sniffing after him but maybe just paper talk. People were saying he was overpriced and had an attitude problem but since he joined us he’s been first class all round. Rice is coming on game by game. 

The next games will be very tough and we still look capable of conceding goals but with the way the manager wants to play it will be entertaining for sure. 

19 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Pre season the rumour was Utd were sniffing after him but maybe just paper talk. People were saying he was overpriced and had an attitude problem but since he joined us he’s been first class all round. Rice is coming on game by game. 

The next games will be very tough and we still look capable of conceding goals but with the way the manager wants to play it will be entertaining for sure. 

I reckon you're waiting on the results of Arnie's knee assessment. That's twice I've seen him subbed out recently with that knee issue. Hopefully nothing serious.

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I reckon you're waiting on the results of Arnie's knee assessment. That's twice I've seen him subbed out recently with that knee issue. Hopefully nothing serious.

Yes. First time wasn’t much just precautionary so hoping for the same. He didnt seem too worried in his post match interview. 

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Dont  look for Perez even though the manager has backed him. 

Something the fans never forget........can’t see him lasting. 

There is obviously a contractual stipulation that addresses this issue, looks like it needs to be reviewed and made a lot harsher. What a horrible <deleted>. 

Just now, BangrakBob said:

There is obviously a contractual stipulation that addresses this issue, looks like it needs to be reviewed and made a lot harsher. What a horrible <deleted>. 

Looks like a breach of contract to me so on your bike hopefully. 

He needs to come out with something quickly to explain his actions or he is finished. 

It beggers belief that he was spouting all the right <deleted> a few weeks back and now this. Typifies certain footballers nowadays. He was given a lifeline and he looks to have blown it. 

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Looks like a breach of contract to me so on your bike hopefully. 

He needs to come out with something quickly to explain his actions or he is finished. 

It beggers belief that he was spouting all the right <deleted> a few weeks back and now this. Typifies certain footballers nowadays. He was given a lifeline and he looks to have blown it. 

When your everyday man would give his left nut to even run on that pitch for free...

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

When your everyday man would give his left nut to even run on that pitch for free...

Says it all about him and why he has probably been struggling with recent clubs. I’m struggling to see a way back for him. Reading some stuff online the fans already want him gone as soon as. 

Another bid test against Chelsea tomorrow and will tell if the Everton game was a one off or we are indeed on the up. Defensively I still feel we look a little vulnerable and if so Chelsea have plenty to expose it. 

Hopefully Arnautovic is fit, makes a huge difference. 

I think there will be a few goals and entertaining stuff. 

Archived