West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I doubt they do decent gravy darn sarf

Usually you get warm Budweiser at 6 quid a bottle.

I'm so ready to leave Wembley and we all feel the same although the keg beer stalls aint bad.

Frickin kfc style chicken n limp chips with tomato sauce is about a tenner....never eaten it cos it looks like puke in a box.

The new Lane has promised much but might be stale beer by the time we move in....I'll make sure I'm not in the queue until the lines are pulled through. ?

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm so ready to leave Wembley and we all feel the same although the keg beer stalls aint bad.

Frickin kfc style chicken n limp chips with tomato sauce is about a tenner....never eaten it cos it looks like puke in a box.

The new Lane has promised much but might be stale beer by the time we move in....I'll make sure I'm not in the queue until the lines are pulled through. ?

I bet 3 minus 2 takes a packed lunch.

45 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

And how much are those prawn sandwiches costing you?

13 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Arguably had the best chances albeit lower possession. 

Possession is the most over rated stat in football.  Its what you do with the ball.  Chelsea look quite pedestrian upfront and rely so heavily on Hazard.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Possession is the most over rated stat in football.  Its what you do with the ball.  Chelsea look quite pedestrian upfront and rely so heavily on Hazard.

I loved Pellegrini interview after the game where he described their game plan to nullify the service to their best players. Clearly well thought out and effective but will be disappointed not to nick a goal in the end. 

As you say gutsy, and a step in the right direction  

As a fan a win would be great but as long as you can see everyone putting in a shift I can live with that at this stage. 

Archived