West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kadilo said:

Gonna be another tough match. Good to see Arnie’s back and we need to play high intensity from the off. 

Im sure Pogba and Mourinho will get a lovely reception. 

Should be some interesting chanting from the Hammer public.

11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Should be some interesting chanting from the Hammer public.

I’m sure there will a few songs at the ready. 

We need to keep them quiet for a bit. Have a horrible feeling there could be a backlash from them for all the negative stuff and they will be up for it. 

Good game on the cards. 

8 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Congrats Hammers and Pablo Zabaleta !!:clap2:

What a great performance by him and the whole team. 

Outplayed them in every department and great to see the energy and desire throughout the team. 

Some of the football was a pleasure to watch. Hard to believe it’s the same team that was so poor earlier on the season. Well done to the manager he’s got them well organised and looking dangerous going forwards. 

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

What a great performance by him and the whole team. 

Outplayed them in every department and great to see the energy and desire throughout the team. 

Some of the football was a pleasure to watch. Hard to believe it’s the same team that was so poor earlier on the season. Well done to the manager he’s got them well organised and looking dangerous going forwards. 

Always had the makings of a decent side, with a great manager it was just a matter of gel time. Last week was the real turning point. I had you down for a draw today, but should have went with my gut. 

Fantastic win!

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Always had the makings of a decent side, with a great manager it was just a matter of gel time. Last week was the real turning point. I had you down for a draw today, but should have went with my gut. 

Fantastic win!

It’s the kind of football the fans want to see and for sure there will be crap days but the intention from

the off was clear, they want to win. 

Snodgrass coming on at the end and chased everything and got a standing ovation for his efforts, that’s what fans want to see ! 

4 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

Early good goal then Noble was able to run the game as United failed to show up in midfield.

Happy to have played you guys while you were pants.

Noble was outstanding and bossed the game. Typifies what all fans want to see. I didn’t see anyone in the United side with half his desire 

I wouldn’t worry too much the pants days are still gonna happen from time to time I’m sure of that lol 

I used to enjoy Mourinho in the old days when the majority of his outbursts were generally delivered tongue-in-cheek.  But, he's become quite a bore and it shows.  

I don't know whether to celebrate on behalf of The Hammers for a good three points or The Hammers hammering the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho's PL career.  Okay, maybe both, and well done WH.  

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

In the comp I put west ham down to beat United. I’ve seen them improve week on week and thought yeah they can do United. I put 2-1 though ????

Must get my head around the fact that United really are this bad, and predict accordingly.:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Interesting stat:

Pablo Zabaleta has registered 12 assists in 81 Premier League games under Manuel Pellegrini, compared with nine in 190 under other managers.

I think he has proved many people wrong including myself with his recent  performances this season. Highlight for me against United was seeing him steaming up and down and watching Luke Shaw back peddling having to worry about him rather than vice verse. 

Inspirational guy and clearly still one hell of a player. 

12 hours ago, Kadilo said:

https://apple.news/A01wqNPwESU24qf0p3OT-9g

Snodgrass is fast becomming a new hero at West Ham purely for this reason.

Fantastic attitude. 

I didn't see that same attitude and commitment at Hull and Norwich but now, he's a bit older and wiser plus he's playing for a manager that he obviously has the utmost respect for. Pelligrini should take the credit for this change in attitude. There's the confidence angle as well, spreading throughout the club, after a couple of good wins.

3 hours ago, oldgit said:

I didn't see that same attitude and commitment at Hull and Norwich but now, he's a bit older and wiser plus he's playing for a manager that he obviously has the utmost respect for. Pelligrini should take the credit for this change in attitude. There's the confidence angle as well, spreading throughout the club, after a couple of good wins.

Not sure about those clubs but last season he was out on loan at Villa and by all accounts was one of their best players and they wanted him back, much for the same reasons. 

9 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Not sure about those clubs but last season he was out on loan at Villa and by all accounts was one of their best players and they wanted him back, much for the same reasons. 

Snodgrass showing his steady persistence in hopes of landing the United job after Mourinho is shown the door.:w00t:

Archived