West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

West Ham were second best for a lot of the game but how can you allow for a referee who appears to be blind.
All the TV pundits I heard last night agreed it was a definite penalty and a red card for Schmeichel.

Could have changed the game.

Yes - another game turned by the referee. Last week newbie Simon Cooper gifted Palace the game against Norwich with two inexplicable decisions and this week Anthony Taylor with an inexplicable stone cold penalty denial.

Mind you Taylor did get the red card right. How on earth the TV commentators could think it was not dangerous conduct, just because the goalie wasn't looking when he wildly lashed out with a high kick, beggars belief. The point is he wasn't looking and he could have taken the guys head off!

Yes - another game turned by the referee. Last week newbie Simon Cooper gifted Palace the game against Norwich with two inexplicable decisions and this week Anthony Taylor with an inexplicable stone cold penalty denial.

Mind you Taylor did get the red card right. How on earth the TV commentators could think it was not dangerous conduct, just because the goalie wasn't looking when he wildly lashed out with a high kick, beggars belief. The point is he wasn't looking and he could have taken the guys head off!

I should be grateful, I had 2-1 Leicester for that game.

Makes up for Soton and Tottnumb playing like charlies.

And yes Stoneyboy, I do 'kin hate the fact we play at something called "The Emirates". [better than "Malaysian Airlines Stadium" though]

Edited by SantiSuk

How is Carroll going to fit into this newfangled Hammer attack ? Speedsters hooked up with a carthorse ? Maybe Levy will have him.

He's gotten rid of Baldini....too late Mr Bean.

Levy/Baldini have waited so long that you're darn near reduced to searching through the scrap heap. A pity that. The Spurs natives need to arrange a revolt similar to the ending of "if..." the movie. thumbsup.gif

Edited by jellydog

Just seen this!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

No time to enter the prediction comp, but you are oh so quick to keep telling us how good you are at predicting scores AFTER the event.

What a #######

Just seen this!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

No time to enter the prediction comp, but you are oh so quick to keep telling us how good you are at predicting scores AFTER the event.

What a #######

Do you have some kind of cognitive bias about my posts or are you just generally a knobhead?

How is Carroll going to fit into this newfangled Hammer attack ? Speedsters hooked up with a carthorse ? Maybe Levy will have him.

He's gotten rid of Baldini....too late Mr Bean.

Levy/Baldini have waited so long that you're darn near reduced to searching through the scrap heap. A pity that. The Spurs natives need to arrange a revolt similar to the ending of "if..." the movie. thumbsup.gif

Revolting Spurs Fans? biggrin.png

• Like 1

Ups I hope they crash and burn....but I'd hate to see your wee pub oops I mean club disappear up the olympic bum.

Hammers played well yesterday didn't theycheesy.gif

They're planning on giving 1000's of free tickets to kids groups in order to make the place look like it has enough fans.

There is currently an enquiry and a petition that must now be responded to.

The whole thing has been absolutely disgraceful, someone is up Boris Johnson's arse!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/106355

• Like 2

Be great if they sold Upton Park and the government were forced to renegg on the OS. wink.png

You could rent out your palace on Leyton High Road...but mind and charge them over the odds.

Most spammers would be scared to get off there anyway haha!

Be great if they sold Upton Park and the government were forced to renegg on the OS. wink.png

Wishful thinking isn't it ?

It's already earmarked for development,retail and housing etc.

It will be easier to get to Stratford for most West Ham fans since none of them no longer live in a 50 mile radius of the Barking road.

It will be easier to get to Stratford for most West Ham fans since none of them no longer live in a 50 mile radius of the Barking road.

Still a few little pockets left down by the Isle of Dogs...shame to see what's happened to that area...when I first moved to London in '93 it was rough but good fun.

Still a few little pockets left down by the Isle of Dogs...shame to see what's happened to that area...when I first moved to London in '93 it was rough but good fun.

You mean migrated or sought asylum tongue.png