West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Tremendous tactical awareness by Bilic. Big Sam would just have put on Carroll, lumped the ball in the box and hoped for the best. But of course, he's a thick Englishman. I see Arsenal scored 2 headed goals from hopeful crosses / insightful passes into the box.

Tremendous tactical awareness by Bilic. Big Sam would just have put on Carroll, lumped the ball in the box and hoped for the best. But of course, he's a thick Englishman. I see Arsenal scored 2 headed goals from hopeful crosses / insightful passes into the box.

Unusual for Arsenal. I'm guessing Wenger identified a weakness in the Everton defence there.

And he was right.

Good to see Andy c back, let's hope bilic uses him sensibily and not try and turn him into something he's not like they did at Liverpool. Look forward to.seeing him in the England squad.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Surprised Carroll is coming on - surely West Ham's current strength is mobility and counterattack, not hoofed up balls.

And that hoofed in ball got us the winning goal from Andy non the less.

You do know that Sakho is absolutely different class compared to that log of wood?

Surprised Carroll is coming on - surely West Ham's current strength is mobility and counterattack, not hoofed up balls.

You do know that Sakho is absolutely different class compared to that log of wood?

Indeed,but it's nice to have the option to bring someone like Carroll into the mix and in this instance it worked out for us,whatever happens there will always be negative comments when teams like us are doing well,because people are more accustomed to us floundering in the relegation spot.

This season this far is the stuff of dreams for us Hammers fans,I mean even this thread has sprung into life for once constructive or not.

Good to see Andy c back, let's hope bilic uses him sensibily and not try and turn him into something he's not like they did at Liverpool. Look forward to.seeing him in the England squad.

Could not agree more. His goal against Sweden in the last Euros was one of the tournament highlights. No Gerrard now to supply the ammo. Another highlight was Ballotelli tearing the Germans to pieces. You can't beat a top class centre forward.

like a real footballerwink.png

Indeed,but it's nice to have the option to bring someone like Carroll into the mix and in this instance it worked out for us,whatever happens there will always be negative comments when teams like us are doing well,because people are more accustomed to us floundering in the relegation spot.

This season this far is the stuff of dreams for us Hammers fans,I mean even this thread has sprung into life for once constructive or not.

No negativity coming from me mate. I've a couple of mates who are rank 'Ammer supporters so I don't mind them doing well. Enner Valencia is back and I expect him to be reducing the opposing full backs into a quivering mess as before. That bloke is pure class.

he's an effective traditional center forward

and thats all he's good for, comolli proudly announced they'd increased the ground covered by carroll in a match by something stupid like 50% and he's been injured , virtually, ever since. effective old school c/f yes and thats it ,,,END OF.

and thats all he's good for, comolli proudly announced they'd increased the ground covered by carroll in a match by something stupid like 50% and he's been injured , virtually, ever since. effective old school c/f yes and thats it ,,,END OF.

He's the Darren Anderton of West Ham.

Formerly known as sick note.

Used to be bloody busy on here a few years ago Stones....

So was my local boozer in Blighty.

Prince of Wales by Leytonstone still knocking out £2 a pint brew?

Some of their hoppy beers are outstanding....I watched Bale lead us to the CL QF's there....shame the landlord is one of your lot.

Used to be bloody busy on here a few years ago Stones....

So was my local boozer in Blighty.
Prince of Wales by Leytonstone still knocking out £2 a pint brew?

Some of their hoppy beers are outstanding....I watched Bale lead us to the CL QF's there....shame the landlord is one of your lot.

Like myself he was a decent chap non the less I take it

He's the Darren Anderton of West Ham.

Formerly known as sick note.

Some people just arnt made to be high end athletes get Carroll back to solely putting it about in the box and imo he'll probably be ok , Liverpool changing his game upping his work rate so drastically has resulted in him being injury prone,, woodgate was sorta the.same ok at low end prem levels but when he stepped past that his body couldn't/wouldn't take it and resulted in almost.permanent injury. Edited by rijit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You must have slept well Stones. :D

Very well thanks,very disappointing to say the least,2 points dropped again,especially given other results.

As always when you have a small squad like us it shows,missing Lanzini and Payet terribly.

Still well happy thus far.